Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra (4333 Views)

Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation / Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by tsdarkside(m): 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
i never even heared of this tribe before....
Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by tsdarkside(m): 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
we are deltans....no matter which tribe you are...our center is the river naija...

we are deltans!!!... angry angry angry

Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by Amarabae(f): 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ejilaiknow:
Rivers state is not Igbo and we can never b part of Biafra.
D 5 state of Igbo should go ahead with dia Biafra agitation and leave rivers state alone.

if I may ask all d Igbo's here making noise and saying rivers state is Igbo land? Wots so important in rivers state dat d igbos and Biafra agitators want us to join dem by all means?

Igbo's here I want to inform u all dat rivers state is not igbo and Rivers state is comfortable with Nigeria and don't need any Biafra.

D devil we know is better Dan d angel we dont know
shalap, you registere d in this september to talk rubbish,
who knows you in Rivers,
that there is identity crisis in ekpeye does not mean that there is one in my oyigbo,
particularly from my Asa stock, and also in ndoki, etche, Egbema, ndoni areas,
My Asa plus ndoki people remain proud Igbos and we dont have identity crisis,
so focus on your ekpeye or whatever and keep quiet,
i even doubt you are ekpeye,you sound like nen.gibo the ijaw guy hiding under a new moniker,
the ekpeyes I know very well are not Igbophobic in nature,
so who are you?

6 Likes

Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by nengibo: 4:47am On Sep 10, 2017
Ejilaiknow:
Rivers state is not Igbo and we can never b part of Biafra.
D 5 state of Igbo should go ahead with dia Biafra agitation and leave rivers state alone.

if I may ask all d Igbo's here making noise and saying rivers state is Igbo land? Wots so important in rivers state dat d igbos and Biafra agitators want us to join dem by all means?

Igbo's here I want to inform u all dat rivers state is not igbo and Rivers state is comfortable with Nigeria and don't need any Biafra.

D devil we know is better Dan d angel we dont know
My brother we sabi d angel well well, and dem be lucifer
Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by nengibo: 4:49am On Sep 10, 2017
Nwadiuto247:

Which one is Rivers state? Abeg comot for road and talk about your tribe only.
The last Ohanaeze President that handed over to Nwodo was an Ikwerre man so stop generalising.
That man was banished by ogbakor ikwerre
Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by nengibo: 4:51am On Sep 10, 2017
zenmaster:

Rivers is not Ibo

Rivers is Igbo, a.k.a Igwe-Ocha.

Is "Rivers" an Igbo word?
So Rivers state don turn diobu(iguocha), may sense fall on you
Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by discusant: 5:17am On Sep 10, 2017
Amarabae:
shalap, you registere d in this september to talk rubbish,
who knows you in Rivers,
that there is identity crisis in ekpeye does not mean that there is one in my oyigbo,
particularly from my Asa stock, and also in ndoki, etche, Egbema, ndoni areas,
My Asa plus ndoki people remain proud Igbos and we dont have identity crisis,
so focus on your ekpeye or whatever and keep quiet,
i even doubt you are ekpeye,you sound like nen.gibo the ijaw guy hiding under a new moniker,
the ekpeyes I know very well are not Igbophobic in nature,
so who are you?

You de mind some people who once they are paid N50,000 by aboki govt, they start to talk "we no be Biiafra." They are saying like make even Niger Republic people colonize us, instead of becoming Biafrans.

Aboki shall soon start a continuation of standard gauge train lines from Kaduna through Daura to Niger Republic, that Ekpeye guy de foam for mouth against Biafra.

What qualified northern Nigeria for Nigeria's first ever standard gauge train lines before Ekpeye and rest of Rivers state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by hammerk: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
Abagworo Amarabae

Wat can u teach me about Etche local government area in Rivers.

Are they Ikwere people?

Wat about ogba/egbema/ndoni are they Igbo or Ekpeye.

I need accurate information please.
Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by hammerk: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ngozi123:

He wasn't named "Rotimi" because he has a Yoruba mother- Google it. Unfortunately, that man is a full-blooded Igbo man undecided.

And who told you that Igbos from Rivers State marry Yorubas more than other Igbos? How can someone lie like this? shocked

Abeg help me tell dem Oooo!
Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by AmuDimpka: 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
So ogoni is now majority
FemiFimile:

Wat does dat prove. Are Ikwere Ibos? Are Ekpeye Ibos? Ogoni dat are majority in the state are dey Ibos?

Are the minority Okirika and Co Ibo? U need to wake up and enjoy Nigeria for wat it has to offer u urchins.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

- / We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People / BREAKING: CCB In Disarray As Bola Tinubu’s Case File Disappears From Vault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.