Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,937 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

LASU Students Call Out Other Corrupt Lecturers Following Sack Of ASUU Chairman - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU Students Call Out Other Corrupt Lecturers Following Sack Of ASUU Chairman (19706 Views)

LASU Students To Pay N150,000 For "Second Stream" Degree Programme / The Look ASUU Chairman Gave Chris Ngige After Reaching Agreement / LASU Sacks ASUU Chairman, Vice Chairman And 15 Other Lecturers For Malpractices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASU Students Call Out Other Corrupt Lecturers Following Sack Of ASUU Chairman by massinola(m): 9:08am On Sep 10, 2017
This should be the norm now. This so called ASUU members are the real problem of Nigerian institutions. They are the cause of the degeneration in our educational standards. Half baked lecturers who can't even pass knowledge across to the students but are hell bent on frustrating students efforts with their demi god behaviors. Nigeria students should call out these wicked elements that have decided that so long as they graduated with 2:2 grade, no one else will graduate with 2:1 or first class. Sleeping with female students, harassing and embarrassing those who refused to sleep with them. Frustrating guys who date the girls that refused their advances. They are everywhere. In fut minnna, geography department, one wicked samsudeen is one of them. Very heartless man who claims to know it all. Just call his name and many past students will tell you how heartless he is. NUC should visit that school and fish out people like him.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LASU Students Call Out Other Corrupt Lecturers Following Sack Of ASUU Chairman by Wiseoldman: 9:09am On Sep 10, 2017
Redoil:
Lasu is so bad in the practice that first class is always awarded to the richest money bag

How does this makes sense to you. I'm my session, LASU graduated 41 1st class students out of an overall of 20,000 students. Everyone of them more than deserved it and they are all over the world now flying the banner...

(41/20000) × 100 = .205% of graduting students (Q.E.D)

2 Likes

Re: LASU Students Call Out Other Corrupt Lecturers Following Sack Of ASUU Chairman by aputel: 10:06am On Sep 10, 2017
It's a good development, the next place should be the National Open University where swindlers are common as lecturers . Some graduate of the school most especially the Criminology can hardly composed a simple sentence .
There is a man in the system in Abuja Dr Adegoke who was reported to have been sacked from Nipost Shomolu for stealing . He graduates students depending on the cash you have . We learnt that once you pay he will arrange your projects for you. A lot of student are extorted by forcing them to pay before grading the projects or awarding them marks. The guy should be monitor very well and investigated . There are others as well destroying the system in NOUN

1 Like

Re: LASU Students Call Out Other Corrupt Lecturers Following Sack Of ASUU Chairman by Dee1murphy(m): 10:12am On Sep 10, 2017
Redoil:
Lasu is so bad in the practice that first class is always awarded to the richest money bag

I am an ex-LASUITE and I challenge you to mention just a name ....You're a big fat liar. ...very cheap propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: LASU Students Call Out Other Corrupt Lecturers Following Sack Of ASUU Chairman by favourmic(m): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2017
Don't be surpice they won't call of their strick with this sack things
Re: LASU Students Call Out Other Corrupt Lecturers Following Sack Of ASUU Chairman by kokoboy4life(m): 10:42am On Sep 10, 2017
Dee1murphy:

I am an ex-LASUITE and I challenge you to mention just a name ....You're a big fat liar. ...very cheap propaganda.

I am also an ex-lasu student You should understand that many people were stunned about the retrenchment of some lecturers in the school because they have always tagged LASU as a bad higher institution, so they are losing ground in their false accusations against the School but they are yet to discern the audacious move by Lasu in sacking of some their lecturers stand as an eye opener to other higher institutions in the country to look into their Lecturers daily activities especially towards altercation of Examinations results in Favour of some anointed students this bad attitudes it's like an epidemic disease that have eaten deep into our educational system.

1 Like

Re: LASU Students Call Out Other Corrupt Lecturers Following Sack Of ASUU Chairman by Justeenaleo(f): 10:49am On Sep 10, 2017
Fagbohun...the love of my life.

They should try and remark the scripts marked by these lecturers because its still affecting some people's cgpa.

cc ambodeoflasu
Re: LASU Students Call Out Other Corrupt Lecturers Following Sack Of ASUU Chairman by Dee1murphy(m): 10:58am On Sep 10, 2017
NoToPile:

False false and false.

Its one thing to upgrade and alter a stidents result to a 2.0. and its another thing for you to earn enough marks to get a first class. You have to be exteemely good to get that first class it can't be bought that's just the truth.

Even when Lasu was far more corrupt back then you can't bribe or sleep your way to a first class even a 2.1.

They will soon chase the VC prof Fagbohun like they did to prof Hussein that's the only bad side in all these. Prof Hussein did a lot of cleansing in Lasu just like this and last last they flushed him out, though they later regretted sha.

Proudly Lasu alumni

Proudly LASU ALUMNI
Re: LASU Students Call Out Other Corrupt Lecturers Following Sack Of ASUU Chairman by MzQuinny(f): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2017
Professor Fagbohun have always proved to be a disciplined and patriotic figure worth emulating. I support this giant stride of flushing out bad eggs in the LASU-ASUU. May God continue to help, guide, guard and protect you.
Please keep up the good work.
Re: LASU Students Call Out Other Corrupt Lecturers Following Sack Of ASUU Chairman by BumbleDevil: 11:36am On Sep 10, 2017
I can also testify that some lecturers in the LASU faculty of arts are really corrupt. Many results were upgraded to 2.1 at the rate of N30K-60K as far back as 2003 (I am very sure of this). And guess what, only aristos girls, yahoo guys or rich kids can afford such ridiculous charges back then.

Some Lecturers in CRS, IRS, Philosophy amongst others are fantastically corrupt.

The school can take the pain to remark scripts from 1998 intakes in Faculty of Arts, and they will uncover massive corruption by these useless lecturers.
Re: LASU Students Call Out Other Corrupt Lecturers Following Sack Of ASUU Chairman by Ajeyo(m): 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hahahahaha,Chisom not get chills at all,I laugh again.
Re: LASU Students Call Out Other Corrupt Lecturers Following Sack Of ASUU Chairman by ALPHAGUY: 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
GOT RELIABLE INFOR FROM FEMALE STUDENTS THAT ONE LECTURER IN ENGLISH DEPARTMENT @ FED UNIV. LOKOJA MR. JAMES UDA HAS BEEN GIVING HIS FEMALE STUDENTS THREATS FOR SEX OR CARRYOVER. I HOPE HE IS CAUGHT ONE DAY TOO
Re: LASU Students Call Out Other Corrupt Lecturers Following Sack Of ASUU Chairman by ArcFresky(m): 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
This sex, money for marks is everywhere...
Some lecturers are also stupid,
Imagine one giving a girl 86 A in a course the best student got 72A.

The problems facing this country are too much, nothing seems to work.
Re: LASU Students Call Out Other Corrupt Lecturers Following Sack Of ASUU Chairman by caspervenice(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
Was at admission block in Friday when a woman came in with her son requesting to see the vc...
His office was described to her...
When she came out her son's file was not with him again...

I just miri...
Re: LASU Students Call Out Other Corrupt Lecturers Following Sack Of ASUU Chairman by callonme(m): 9:50am On Sep 11, 2017
Redoil:

I don't use hate speeches on people neither do I give a damn when it's used on me most times, but in this case, as a PROUD LASUITE, and a First Class Graduate of Fisheries from the Best State University in Nigeria, quote me anywhere, I didn't pay a dime to get any of my grades, I got my First Class Honors grade on merit, and I am proud of it.

Right now, doing my Masters in the same institution, so, watch your tongues before it spits out irrelevances from your brain.

We are LASU. We are Proud.

Ambassador Aina

1 Like

Re: LASU Students Call Out Other Corrupt Lecturers Following Sack Of ASUU Chairman by papijulah: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
deepwater:
LASU

that school has really changed alot.

Even to enter main campus with show body or sleeveless or jagged Jean is not possible again, you can't use a base ball hat on campus self. Everybody just dey behave himself.

They are not their yet, but surely headed in t kohe right direction.

Only those who know why the police armoured car at Iyana Iba has been stationed there for over 10years know what I am talking about undecided

My brother, discuss matter wey happen for your eye o.
That armoured car has not always been there, na something carry am come, in fact when it first came it was directly facing main campus gate. Wetin you wan yarn me about lasu self? undecided

You dey yarn dust...you know nothing yet you believe you know everything
Re: LASU Students Call Out Other Corrupt Lecturers Following Sack Of ASUU Chairman by kaptaneSaka(m): 11:41am On Sep 12, 2017
Dr Raimi speak about his allegations against him..... you guys should read this.....

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155168165794132&id=536274131
Re: LASU Students Call Out Other Corrupt Lecturers Following Sack Of ASUU Chairman by Cubby22: 9:04am On Sep 15, 2017
ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY UTURU(ABSU) VOTED SUSPENSION OF THE STRIKE, EVEN THOUGH THEY FINISHED THEIR EXAMS BEFORE THE STRIKE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Floods Bring Snakes To Schools In Delta / Transport University, Daura Katsina: Expert's Opinion / Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.