Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

‘osinbajo Not Running For Presidency In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘osinbajo Not Running For Presidency In 2019 (710 Views)

El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 / Osinbajo Not Buying Votes With Tradermoni, Say APC Reps / Osinbajo Not Qualified To Probe SGF —NLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘osinbajo Not Running For Presidency In 2019 by dre11(m): 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
Posted By: Augustine Ehikioya, Abuja

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Saturday disassociated himself from a group known as “Osinbajo Volunteers” which has started campaigning for his election as President in 2019.

The group, which is recruiting volunteers for the project, wants Osinbajo to stand as presidential candidate in the 2019 election.

While its website featured the activities of Osinbajo, the group exonerated the vice president, saying: “Note that Osinbajo did not endorse this volunteer group. We have never met him. We are strong believers in the fact that he is the right ruler for Nigeria and must create a people’s volunteer base for him.”

Distancing Osinbajo from activities of the group the Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity to the Vice President, Laolu Akande, said on his Twitter handle “please disregard this website created by faceless people for mischievous purposes. It has absolutely nothing to do with the vice president.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/osinbajo-not-running-presidency-2019/

lalasticlala
Re: ‘osinbajo Not Running For Presidency In 2019 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nigerians and power.....

Ah well, wonder why any one of them Osibanjo volunteers is not brave enough to go and become an actual presidential candidate so that they can actually change Nigeria
Re: ‘osinbajo Not Running For Presidency In 2019 by Chinachriss(m): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
He can't even try that. Haba! no go there ooo! He's a faithful associate who adheres to his master's instructions. A beg, free Dede Osin. You want the North to come for his head?
Re: ‘osinbajo Not Running For Presidency In 2019 by tit(f): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
can osinbanjo run for vice president in 2019?
Re: ‘osinbajo Not Running For Presidency In 2019 by SHTFguy: 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
Who go vote for am, apart from Redeem Church members?
Re: ‘osinbajo Not Running For Presidency In 2019 by SHTFguy: 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
tit:
can osinbanjo run for vice president in 2019?

He will be discarded
Re: ‘osinbajo Not Running For Presidency In 2019 by SUPOL(m): 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
Akuko n'egwu
Re: ‘osinbajo Not Running For Presidency In 2019 by Redoil: 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
A mere vice president
Re: ‘osinbajo Not Running For Presidency In 2019 by AWOisaCOWARD: 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Who's OSIBANDE and how stupid is he?.
Re: ‘osinbajo Not Running For Presidency In 2019 by oladeebo: 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
these people hate yoruba they can't hide it!
shame on Ibadan summit!
go to the campaigner, you will find it's them!
desperate detractor!
Re: ‘osinbajo Not Running For Presidency In 2019 by Nemesis1: 12:47am On Sep 10, 2017
That's what a sensible person does

I bet LiePob came up with that to start another beef between Tinubu, Osinbanjo and Buhari

I know some idiots will quote me , they'll ask

do I see LiePob in my dream

Some will deny its LiePob

Some others will just insult me

My favorite best is those brainless fools will insist Osinbanjo is a slave and will not challenge his master

Update: I opened this thread replied but got busy, obviously one ediot above already said something relating to the last expected mention

1 Like

Re: ‘osinbajo Not Running For Presidency In 2019 by Paperwhite(m): 2:23am On Sep 10, 2017
He dare not challenge the slave-master equation.El'Rufai will step up the heat on him.The fella above knows that is the solemn truth or can the SW satisfactorily say Buhari has performed well to their expectations?

(1) (Reply)

Ihedioha Youth Movement, Aboh Mbaise And Orsu Lga's Inaugurated Today / Special Invitation To The 2017 Independence Day -- #ogunyouthconverge 1.0 / 4 Things All Nigerian Politicians Cannot Afford To Buy - Check List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.