Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

How Did You Choose The Club You Are Following. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Did You Choose The Club You Are Following. (460 Views)

Not Just The Club. You Have Failed If You Don't Know This! / How Did You Become A Fan Of Your Club (you Will Be Amazed By Responses) / Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Choose The Club You Are Following. by nkpommpko(m): 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
How did you choose the team you are following, man u, arsenal, Liverpool, how did you come about being their fan. For am liking arsenal for no reason, but I tell people I like Ian wright football Then that's why I am arsenal, so over to you.
Re: How Did You Choose The Club You Are Following. by lalanice(f): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
I fan my club for color, grin they Wear my favorite color that's why. lame but true.
Re: How Did You Choose The Club You Are Following. by LivinaPatrick(f): 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
I followed my hubby
Re: How Did You Choose The Club You Are Following. by pillan(f): 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
fell in love with the name and started following....CHELSEA..lool..
Re: How Did You Choose The Club You Are Following. by GENT95(m): 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
CHELSEA....the first Football Club I heard more bout as a kid,i just love the club for no reason and I can't see myself leaving.
Re: How Did You Choose The Club You Are Following. by Kirgyakos(m): 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
¤Chelsea¤

luv at 1st sight
coupled wit d fact dat obi was there
Re: How Did You Choose The Club You Are Following. by Nobody: 3:49am On Sep 11, 2017
After France '98, I became a big fan of Zizou and Juventus FC.

Forza Juventus!!
Re: How Did You Choose The Club You Are Following. by show072: 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
I love my clu for no reason than because they are real

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Demands PSG Sell Cavani? / Mourinho Sent Off As Lukaku Fires United 1-0 Win / Giroud's 'scorpion Kick' Makes FIFA Goal Award Shortlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.