Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,092 members, 7,821,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters (26973 Views)

Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 / NIA Probe: Presidency Schemes To Shield Kingibe, Kyari & Rufai- Sahara Reporters / Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Which other Igbo would Hausa and Yoruba vote for?
Abeg we need young person to be groomed... I'm tired of old legs
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Ok, I have heard you.
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by AK481(m): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Funny guy,who is Atiku and dankwanbo?

These elements are not a threat to pmb I swear.

Muntula,wen the sai baba madness was sweeping the north, why did dakwambo survive flawlessly?
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Ekasco1(m): 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
Caseless:
I'm extremely happy to hear this. This is the best news I've received after the one of his victory over Jonathan. Nice decision! Sai baba
you are sick
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Ekasco1(m): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
O
NgeneUkwenu:

16 Million This Time!

PDP Cannot Use 16 Years To Destroy Nigeria and Expect Buhari To REpair Everything in 4Years!

Kolework!

Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Ekasco1(m): 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Aufbauh:
PMB :12 million votes + for dey account!!!!! cheesy
If Baba present himself for the job anyway I'll still tumbprint for him just for the sake of seeing Ipob miscreants wailing cealessly & hopelessly.

that is if he still breathing
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by IDnoble1: 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
Adminisher:

Buhari has not disclosed his illness to anybody but his wife. I suspect only his doctor knows, his wife may have an idea and of course MI6 / CIA through illegal means. Nobody has a legal right to ask for medical details. You can steal the info if you have the capability.

Even though you call these people his handlers, the power distance is too great. They are mostly ex military. I don't know any of them with the courage to ask; "Oga, wetIn dey worry you sef"?.
If the secrecy about Buharis health is too much for you then don't vote for him. For me his health is personal and irrelevant
God bless you, LOBATAN!
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by IDnoble1: 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Chikpat:
Buhari for 2019?

Hmmm.

Na wah o....

Well, Nigeria z a place whr anybody can dream anything and work for anything...Who gets what and how is a different ball game....no honour, no shame...

The old man shud respect himself but he will re contest as things stand now. Buhari's presidency has not satiated our thirst n hunger for change ....after all, our country's quest for change continues beyond his presidency that obviously can't solve the barrage of our problems.

This first term has not been wonderful and corrupt practices in the govt r under reported or ignored. His second tenure will not be fun at all and guys lyk Nnamdi Kalu will be decisively dealt with once there z no more election to contest by d Oga at d top
what does dealing with KANU in the 2nd term has to do with what is on ground?
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by tit(f): 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
gREAT!
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
No be only Osinbajo na Obasanjo. The SE will first get the Presidency before the SW if/when it returns to the South...
South east is getting VP, even a useless parties like KOWA, FRESH and PDP know this
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by breakeven: 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
krendo:
The arrogance of Buhari's handlers knows no bound

They want to tout his transparency but won't disclose his illness?
Presently the president is mentally unstable. He is incapacitated and cannot rule. Have you ever seen where his handlers allow press men to interview him. Mr buhari is not fit period.
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
genghiskhan007:

South east is getting VP, even a useless parties like KOWA, FRESH and PDP know this
I.mean when power returns to the south
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
God has a simple way of settling issues, ask Abacha.
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by Chikpat(m): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
IDnoble1:

what does dealing with KANU in the 2nd term has to do with what is on ground?

Depends on what u can see, lyk weda ur eyes can see ur nose; ova ur nose, unda ur nose, insyd ur nose, around ur nose and stuffs....
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by dyydxx: 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I think you are right. The young people of this country need to form a different political party not funded by the old guards and have a coherent political strategy. For example, a new party that can clearly articulate the right type of restructuring and deliver to the nigerian people the badly needed change. Honestly, we need a new constitution. Also, a rotational presidency within the regions might also be better. so that for 2 terms each region will get to produce the presidency....that will solve this perpetual marginalization cries...

The problem has been the funding....where will youths get the necessary funds to float and develop such a platform....I expected people like Dangote and the rest that have the capital should float things like this but until some new people get together the funding we will just remain forever stuck with the status quo.

On this matter, I will rather vote for the worst person put down by Pdp than vote Buhari. I sincerely hope PDP get their acts together they can definitely win if the put down the right candidate.
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by dizzyime: 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
The Ebonyi State Government has decided to drag some establishedment own by the Nigerian Government in the state to court over asserted tax avoidance and inability to make settlements because of the state. This was made known in the end of the week by the state Commissioner for Finance and Economic Development, Dennis Ekumankama, in Abakaliki. While handling inquiries from columnists on measures set up to support the Internally Generated Revenue in Ebonyi, the chief said the state had initiated the examination of defaulting organizations and had advised them. Read more. http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/ politics/see-ebonyi-state-decided-drag-fg-courts- tax-evasion/

Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by dROC1: 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Well, if Buhari contests in 2019, he would definitely win but the country would then become uninhabitable for a great number of upwardly mobile and progressive people who know Buhari has nothing to offer but anti corruption. This would result in mass migration for a great number of people. Millions have left already and Millions more would leave when it is confirmed that Buhari wins the 2019 polls.

The greater number of these emigrants would be educated Christians weary of the Islamic bent of the government.

May God give us the enablement (both financial and inspirational to escape what is to come). Amen.

I was telling my driver this same thing today
Me sef go comot by 2019.
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by auhanson(m): 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

16 Million This Time!

PDP Cannot Use 16 Years To Destroy Nigeria and Expect Buhari To REpair Everything in 4Years!

Kolework!

What agenda has Buhari administration for Nigeria. What are the developmental plan and the visionable roadmap to get there?
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by auhanson(m): 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
VeryKlean:
I am a christian and President Buhari is a muslim
I am from south south and he is from the North
So i am not sentimental in my support for him, if he wants
more time to complete his work no problem
afterall some people were there for 16yrs and did virtually nothing
and we didnt kill them.

Watch, no visionless/incompetent president/govt will ever go second tenure again in Nigeria , mark my word.
Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by okway2: 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
ODVanguard:
This man should respect himself and resign so he can go tend to his declining health. He's obviously no longer healthy enough to handle the demands of the office he occupies. His sycophants are aware of this fact but are too scared to tell him to his face.

Africans love power too much.

It's unfortunate, but the SW will need to kick him out come 2019. I wonder wetin dem go tell us dem do from 2015-2018.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters by benzion72(m): 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
No be only Osinbajo na Obasanjo. The SE will first get the Presidency before the SW if/when it returns to the South...

I fear for south east they may never smell nigeria presidency with ipod and biafra agitation and philosophy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) / APC Convention :14 Candidates Emerge Unopposed / APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.