Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 (36846 Views)

My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians / Atiku Abubakar- My Regime As President Will Benefit The Igbos / 'Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon' - Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by dre11(m): 6:25am On Jun 08, 2020
Hindi Livinus, Yola

Adamu Atiku-Abubakar, the son of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, has said his father will contest the presidency again in 2023.

Atiku’s son said this while presenting the score card of his ministry as the Commissioner for Works and Energy in Adamawa State as the administration of Governor Ahmadu Finitiri, of the Peoples Democratic Party clocked one year.

He said, “Personally, I don’t see anything wrong with my father contesting for the presidency. In 2023, my father will be aspiring to the number one office in the land because he has been an astute, strategic, master politician for almost four decades.”

He added that Fintiri’s administration had surpassed the expectations of many in the state who were surprised that given the tight liquidity constraints, Fintiri could still meet most of its campaign promises to the electorate.”

He said his coming late into politics was as a result of the advice from the father urging him to spend more time in the private sector to gain enough experience, which would be crucial for him in public life.

I am basically here to serve my people; if I am called by the people back home to run for the Senate, I don’t see anything wrong with that.”
https://punchng.com/dadll-run-for-2023-presidency-says-atikus-son/

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Noerection: 6:27am On Jun 08, 2020
dre11:

https://punchng.com/dadll-run-for-2023-presidency-says-atikus-son/

lalasticlala
Ebhoes will atikulooted again come 2023

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Bluebae: 6:31am On Jun 08, 2020
We'll get it done, for the sake of Afonjas. they like housa Fulani

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by chibuike65: 6:32am On Jun 08, 2020
Here we go, to contest in Nigeria abi the new country they're mapped with Camoronans, which ever way if you're qualify you're free to join the race sir all the best

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by helinues: 6:33am On Jun 08, 2020
All the best to him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Ogbuu101: 6:34am On Jun 08, 2020
Very good.
After all,d sophisticated ppl said there's nothing like zoning/rotation so it's free for all grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by obataokenwa(m): 6:36am On Jun 08, 2020
2023 will be for all. Abba Kyari the devil is dead. No more...the more u look the less you see.

No more Buhari factor that created this nonsense called govt.

I pray many people remain alive

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by orisa37: 6:36am On Jun 08, 2020
DAD SHALL RUN FOR UNO REPUBLIC.

37 Likes

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:38am On Jun 08, 2020
bayotwice:
Tell him we won't vote for him
sammsimm:
That's Own Cup of tea... Even if he contests 100 times, he won't win
Atiku, can you hear that?!
Loud oooooooooo.

ExAngel007:
Since Buhari will be out of the way, Ipob will never support him.
They will definitely be in support of another candidate.
Anyone the troublemaking Igbos support will end up a failure.
No be curse,
NA FACT!

Past experiences speak for itself.
They are too numerous to mention.
We true IGBOS love our darling President and country.
We thank him for all the good works he is doing all over the nation.
He is laying the foundation for a better Nigeria presently.
Better days ahead.

NaijaRoyalty:

You forgot in a hurry that Buhari contested 3 times and lost woefully before He rigged his way through .
Oh, Buhari rigged his way in against an incumbent president that spent BILLIONS OF DOLLARS and still lost woefully! tongue
The first time that will be happening in our country!
Buhari rigged his way in against the ineffectual buffoon?
We forgot some of you don't think before typing.
Replying you further will be a waste of time.
Knocks

PDP in Nigeria again?!

117 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:38am On Jun 08, 2020
Singing and dancing........

Customer Daada ni,

Daada ni,

Customer Daada ni...........

Customer Dada Ni
Heyy Dada Ni
Customer Dada Ni
Heyy Dada Ni
Customer Dada Ni
Heyy, hey, heyy Dada Ni
Customer Dada Ni
Heyy, hey, heyy Dada Ni

Sing till fade.....

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by saheedbadmus(m): 6:38am On Jun 08, 2020
En, na only una Nigeria dey for .. initially during the last election I supported him but with the look of things, wetin dis man forget for aso rock wey he one go pick na .. contest the 3rd time and keep wasting money.. una don get money , una don get power why not just lay low .. Nigeria doesn't belong to the northern tribe alone Abeg let another tribe go aso rock Biko .. mayb d Igbo tribe or Yoruba .. kilode now

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by RapistOnBail: 6:38am On Jun 08, 2020
We can only wail

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by babaRUNtinz(m): 6:38am On Jun 08, 2020
Is that so?

kosi problem.
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by betterman22(m): 6:38am On Jun 08, 2020
Let's wait till July 10, we will understand where you belong to. It's like you will be the first international commissioner in Nigeria sad.

As for your Dad, he will get automatic ticket in your new country home, that one is sure. I support him. lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Captainrambo2: 6:39am On Jun 08, 2020
There is no zoning anyone can contest......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by LabDNA: 6:39am On Jun 08, 2020
Yes he has the right to contest, if APC gives their ticket to a yoruba man. grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by ExAngel007(f): 6:39am On Jun 08, 2020
Since Buhari will be out of the way, Ipob will never support him.

They will definitely be in support of another candidate.

12 Likes

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by AdesegunSanni89: 6:39am On Jun 08, 2020
Customer daada ni

9 Likes

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Kendumazy(m): 6:39am On Jun 08, 2020
Haaa!
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Olarewaju89: 6:39am On Jun 08, 2020
Bluebae:
We'll get it done, for the sake of Afonjas. they like housa Fulani

Have you take your medicine this morning? grin

60 Likes

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by diziki: 6:39am On Jun 08, 2020
wink

Won't that be lending credence to what Miyetti Allah said and later denied?

"That they will rule Nigeria forever!"

Is the North the only group destined for power?

5 Likes

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by ddippset(m): 6:39am On Jun 08, 2020
Some people will shout Fulani agenda in the morning and then support Atiku for President in the night.

People like Fani Kayode and the ever wailing wailers.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by COdeGenesis: 6:39am On Jun 08, 2020
Is it only northerners we have in this country. If someone from the north has ruled for 8yrs, they should rest and allow someone from the south, east or west to contest now.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by olaboy33(m): 6:39am On Jun 08, 2020
With the right people and alliances, atiku might just win.

I'm not talking about feather weight saraki.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by sammsimm(m): 6:39am On Jun 08, 2020
grin That's Own Cup of tea... Even if he contests 100 times, he won't win

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Kobicove(m): 6:40am On Jun 08, 2020
Contest for presidency at what age?

We don't want these old cargoes anymore! angry

7 Likes

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by stabilizer: 6:40am On Jun 08, 2020
Moses saw canaan land but. ...

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by bayotwice(f): 6:40am On Jun 08, 2020
I sell easy-to-follow Comprehensive video course on hundreds of skills u can master and be financially free forever... E.g dropshipping, copywriting, data science, digital marketing e.t.c. What'sapp 2348'064 9432,97 for details stop paying those Academy 300k for training with no End result
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by jerr10(m): 6:40am On Jun 08, 2020
Wonderful ☺️☺️

1 Like

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by bayotwice(f): 6:41am On Jun 08, 2020
Tell him we won't vote for him

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 08, 2020
It os a welcome development. Alhaji is a nigerian and qualify to contest any election here.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library / Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results / IPOB Members Chased Ifeanyi Uba Out Of Court Premises In Abuja: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.