Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Nigerian Youths Vow On Who To Make President Come 2019. See!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Vow On Who To Make President Come 2019. See!! (575 Views)

Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut / Buhari Will Not Be President Come May 29, Says Buba Galadima / Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Vow On Who To Make President Come 2019. See!! by Destined2win: 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
I have been quiet for a while now watching how things unfold in the political terrain of this country. The more I look at the round holes all over, I discover the round pegs which I have in my hands; pegs capable of matching those holes and bringing to you a nation to be proud of.

Do not make the mistake of selling your vote, your conscience or your will power. Use it wisely to turn things around by ensuring that I become The President GCFR. There are a lot of wolves in sheep clothing, do not be deceived for the opportunity to make your life and that of generations unborn knocks.

You all have vowed to make me your President, do not take anything less. I won't disappoint.

Pray for my Presidency.
Re: Nigerian Youths Vow On Who To Make President Come 2019. See!! by tsdarkside(m): 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
your vote can restructure nigeria any day....use it well.....vote a mad man on the streets as president and lets look what happens...

you have alooot of power with your votes....
Re: Nigerian Youths Vow On Who To Make President Come 2019. See!! by Destined2win: 3:31am On Sep 10, 2017
tsdarkside:
your vote can restructure nigeria any day....use it well.....vote a mad man on the streets as president and lets look what happens...

you have alooot of power with your votes....
If you want to make sure your vote is wisely utilized, use it on me

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Summit Wants To Take Us Back To 1963 To Restart In Circle Of Not Working / Ndi Igbos Ke Way / #justice4pdpanambra:ifeanyi Ubah Support Group Cal On PDP 2allow Justice Prevail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.