Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Why I Will Support Atiku Abubakar For President In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Support Atiku Abubakar For President In 2019 (1553 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks Pidgin: 'Why I Dey Support Atiku Not Buhari' (WATCH) / Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari, Mohammed Abubakar For Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why I Will Support Atiku Abubakar For President In 2019 by Caseless: 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
Mentcee:

You lost your mind a long time ago
that's not true.
Re: Why I Will Support Atiku Abubakar For President In 2019 by IdiotOfBiafra: 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
[s]
Afam4eva:
To say that i'm ashamed of this decision to support former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar is an understatement. However, after examining Nigerian politics and it's idiosyncrasies, ive come to realist that it will be easier for a camel to pass through the hole in a needle than for the best man to become the president of Nigeria. When i say best man, i'm talking of technocrats in the mold of Soludo, Fashola, Sanusi, Ezekwesili, Iweala and people who truly went to school and understand the economics that's involved in running a nation. And more importantly, the person must be a nation builder devoid of tribal jingoism and religious extremism like the man we have in power today. Like i said, it will be tough for Nigeria to elect someone who embodies these qualities because even the electorate is not educated enough to know what the nation needs.

In view of this, i'm left with Atiku Abubakar. He may not be the technocrat that we desire and he may be part of the old brigade. But one thing that i like about him is his smartness and willingness to relate with people from different parts of the country. If you look at the north for example, very few leaders embodies his uncommon charisma and charm despite all that has been said about him while he was deputy president, whether true or not.

Atiku is not a saint, infact, he's very far from being a saint. But at this time in our life as a nation, we need someone like him who can unite the country unlike the division in Buhari. never again are we going to decorate a seasoned tribalist and religious afionado to become the president of a multi ethnic and rleigious country like Nigeria.

Come 2019, except a major political party elects a close to perfect candidate, i think i'll stick with Atiku Abubakar. That's my choice and i hope and know that he picks his deputy from the South-East. Only then can we hope for a better country for us and our children.
[/s]
trashhhhhhh
Re: Why I Will Support Atiku Abubakar For President In 2019 by obonujoker(m): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
Buhari is as corrupt as Atiku.... buh Atiku is more successful than Buhari as a businessman, entrepreneur etc....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Colourful Independence Day Celebration In Imo / Who Is Muhammadu Buhari (PIC) / Meet The Woman Whose Womb Has Produced A President, Vice President,ministers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.