Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet (56088 Views)

45-Year-Old Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Says Older Women Are Wide (Pix) / 45-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping His Teenage Housemaid In Asaba. Photos / Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by AreaFada2: 12:30am On Sep 10, 2017
God protect our children.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by Sleyanya1(m): 12:44am On Sep 10, 2017
lafflaff123:
SAMUEL UKPA

It is not as if i saw that name sef.

So one Ra.ped an killed an 8 Yr old in Port-Harcourt, and he was recently caught in Jos and his name is Ifeanyichukwu Maxwell Dike

I will just pretend as if UKPA and DIKE are from Ghana so i am not called a Tribalist.

I will not even act childish by saying "NA THEM" because that is so childish too.

God will make all men looking for "TIGHT" Punna to become impotent.

Whenever people go thru a Post or thread ( especially Critical ones) in Politics, Crime, etc. Section and they resort to Name Checking & other stuff,....

They're not just portraying themselves as a Childish & Tribalistic fellow.. cool

The worst part of it all is when they end up saying nothing Meaningful with respect to the topic, we can conclusively say that they're on a Tabular Rasa zone.Empty

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by Sleyanya1(m): 12:49am On Sep 10, 2017
It's just a Shame.

I think the underaged lad, had been long influenced sad sad
(Negative environmental factors). She consented & I bet was used to the man ( which beats my imagination).

That's the major reason her mother is reluctant to press charges.

The elderly man on the other hand is a dirty, shameless and a chronic pervert. He should be prosecuted according to the law.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by billyG(m): 1:03am On Sep 10, 2017
No shame why shld he even allow a lil' gal to see his big kuk,not to talk of poking it into her. cnt he visit a professional sex worker

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by orbis(m): 2:35am On Sep 10, 2017
lafflaff123:
SAMUEL UKPA

So one Ra.ped and killed an 8 Yr old in Port-Harcourt, and he was recently caught in Jos and his name is Ifeanyichukwu Maxwell Dike

I will just pretend as if UKPA and DIKE are from Ghana so i am not called a Tribalist.

I will not even act childish by saying "NA THEM" because that is so childish too.

ITS OBVIOUS YOU ARE A CHILD. I WILL KEEP SLAMING ALL SOUTHERN TRIBALISTS WHO ATTACK EACH OTHER ONLINE. YOU DONT KNOW WHO THE REAL ENEMY IS. ASSWIPE.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by Nobody: 3:38am On Sep 10, 2017
So sickening
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by Nobody: 4:15am On Sep 10, 2017
NA DEM
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by cjudy(m): 4:25am On Sep 10, 2017
carzola:
Hmmmmm,
i SHARE COUNTRY WITH ANIMALS..

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by Goldmaxx(f): 4:40am On Sep 10, 2017
ekemcy:
God please have Mercy,what is this world turning into..
sharap biaaaatch! You no dey Bleep?
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by godquality: 5:49am On Sep 10, 2017
This thing is becoming an epidemic. The rate with which adults abuse children is alarming. What are those overfed senators doing? We need a stronger law that will protect the lives of children like yesterday already.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by ZeroUnity: 6:31am On Sep 10, 2017
Everything bad na Lagos state... . Nawa o....Am getting naive over people staying there o...
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by ajepako(f): 6:40am On Sep 10, 2017
lafflaff123:

Where touch your toes use enter this story?

Congrats dude... You just met Nairaland 's resident Werey and ogbanje....

3 Likes

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by SenorFax(m): 6:54am On Sep 10, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Touch your toes to baaaaaaaad gan

Vickyrotex,ajepako,funjosh,aminat508 and fabfunmi come see your landlord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by Funjosh(m): 6:56am On Sep 10, 2017
IYANGBALI:

One day, you go utilize the little sense God give you tongue

2 Likes

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by 124mumsy: 6:56am On Sep 10, 2017
kingxsamz:

so.. having said all this... you think ur not a tribalist?...
thunder from ur village catch up with u there
baba killed DALE if u put gida na u no oh! the opp's was not tribalistic fm my own angle.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by D33VA(f): 7:04am On Sep 10, 2017
Nigerian journalists need to distinguish between ra.ping and having sex
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by simpleshawls(m): 7:06am On Sep 10, 2017
If you are in kwara we have London used iphone 6 @ cheap price kindly check my signature or you come to our office @ challenge ilorin
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by Ogbenimax(m): 7:17am On Sep 10, 2017
Arysexy:
Haaaa ! Afonja ooooooo!

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by realmrsugar: 7:20am On Sep 10, 2017
I tire for all dz crazy men walking abt d street causing nuisance here nd there....
Get married yhu say no
Get a girlfriend yhu won't
Oya kuku use doz money wey yhu dey dash doz small girls carry am go olosho quarters ....yhu stl no gree
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by djbussy(m): 7:22am On Sep 10, 2017
It is well. God help us all.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by Doghari: 7:33am On Sep 10, 2017
Afonja people and rape.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by Gkemz: 7:38am On Sep 10, 2017
I don't know why older men prefer having intercourse with infant girls. This is not normal, perhaps diabolical.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by spiralwedge(m): 7:43am On Sep 10, 2017
lafflaff123:
SAMUEL UKPA

So one Ra.ped and killed an 8 Yr old in Port-Harcourt, and he was recently caught in Jos and his name is Ifeanyichukwu Maxwell Dike

No nah, they are developing those places.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by tomholly: 8:20am On Sep 10, 2017
Registration is on for the following next Training classes
1. Web Design
2. Web Programing/Development
3. Digital Marketing

Manuals: Manuals and Videos will be available for requesting candidates.

Its 100% Practical Guaranteed
To register CALL/WHATSAPP

Get the Skill! Get the money!
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by whizzyjohn(m): 8:39am On Sep 10, 2017
Sire but why...
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by mamachizzy(f): 9:25am On Sep 10, 2017
instead of people condemning this shameful act, they are busy making it a thing about tribe.
Any peadophile should be castrated with a crude axe.
Also parents should be extra careful with their daughters. Stop all this "uncle" nonsense. Teach ur children not to collect things from strangers and neighbours alike. Teach them to always tell u be4 running an errand for anybody. And make sure u know where ur children are, at all times of the day. Spend time with ur children, get to know ur children, create a relationship with ur children so they can be open with u to tell u when something is going on. Most parents are just so busy making money they don't have time for their children. Also train ur boys to respect women. cos this useless men raping children were once little boys and am sure if they were taught to treat women well, they won't be acting like dogs!!!!!
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by TheTechMan: 9:31am On Sep 10, 2017
IYANGBALI:

Wow at your profile picture cheesy
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by hardguy23(m): 10:40am On Sep 10, 2017
Priscy01:

http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/45-year-old-man-caught-bonking.html

They should start killing people who spoilt for their selfish reasons as such it'll be a warning to others.

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by nelklyn(m): 11:29am On Sep 10, 2017
Perv...what ever happened to paying for a hook up...I just don't understand why people force themselves on innocent kids undecided
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by ninodaniel(m): 11:44am On Sep 10, 2017
Krystaal:
a
wt is a? space booker
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by NCANChairman(m): 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
Halancornell:
grin NCAN02 Divison1 reporting for duty ! . . Btw where is NCANCHAIRMAN
My brother na economy hide us oh. Alarm
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet by ezegenigbonine: 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
lafflaff123:
SAMUEL UKPA

WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING
BUZU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) / Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) / Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.