Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed (56103 Views)

Notorious Kaduna Kidnapper 'Guddal' Arrested & Handcuffed By Police / Zainab Aliyu's Sister Cries, Recalls How She Was Arrested & Handcuffed In Saudi / Man Steals Phone In Church In Bayelsa During Service, Gets Arrested, Handcuffed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by zoba88: 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
Mambilla Genocide: The unprovoked attackers and killers of the aged Fulani man  Alhaji Moggogo at his country home of leme (Wuro Moggogo),a surbub of Gembu town that narrowly escaped dead with gun shots from the  defensive attack launched  by the Moggogo's children were pictured handcuffed  to their hospital beds  by the security agents for interrogation after recovery from the bullet wounds.

Reportedly the attackers unleashed mayhem on the Fulani family unprovoked because of the defeat they suffered in a court judgment over a long disputed cattle ranch land between their boundaries.They defied the court order and attacked the family unprovoked severally in different ways including  forceful seizure attempt to plant eucalyptus trees.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/killers-of-fulani-man-alhaji-moggogo.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by stefanweeks: 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by buhariguy(m): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
Is ok

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by delishpot: 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
Bubu's ball is rolling. Blood is shearing everywhere

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by tesppidd: 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
Lol

This one own Don finish kpata kpata.

He has touched Buhari's people.

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by Bayajidda1: 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
grin

The swiftness of the security agencies in the arrest of these men calls for concern.

Why were no Fulani men arrested for the gruesome murder of Benue State citizens and other clandestine acts in the Benue trough?

Something doesn't add up here.

Oh, I forgot the arrested are Christians.

252 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by sweerychick(f): 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
Why is it easy for our security forces to apprehend killers of Fulani herdsmen, but find it difficult to arrest killer fulani herdsmen

N.B I'm not in anyway support of any killings, be it reprisals. But there should be a balance in justice lipsrsealed :/

198 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by Bayajidda1: 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
grin grin
Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by BruncleZuma: 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin

That was "fast"...

#GuinessWorldRecordBreakers

53 Likes

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by Investorbj: 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
After hospital next is prison...

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by Kenzico(m): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
delishpot:
Bubu's ball is rolling. Blood is shearing everywhere

I tell u my bro

Wat a country we live in

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

I'm sure Fulani killings will trend more than BBN this year.

☣ ☠

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by Ayodejioak(m): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2018

Still trying to fathom how some find it convenient to kill their fellow human!

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
We want to see Fulanis handcuffed too

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by nairaman66(m): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
If the same way the killing machines called Fulani heardsmen are caught and chained as well.. the double standards of Buhari is so nauseating!!

I have never seen a country where cows are first class citizens. But just like every tyrant, their days are always numbered!!

23 Likes

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by Fuckyoumod: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
When fulanis are killed nigerian army and police they fast like fighter jets.... When other tribes are killed.... Police go sey then they investigate the matter....

Until Nigerians understand that buhari is an unrepentant tribalist, una go continue dey suffer.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by eTECTIVe(m): 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
Gud for dem.. But wait ooo, dey got gunshot wounds from d Alhaji's children?? Na military men him born?? How are his children armed, locked and loaded?? Is it normal? I thought some Ppl said original fulanis dont carry weapons...

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by amyzon: 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
Killers of Fulani man arrested only, what happened to killers of Benue people

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by bobaydavid(m): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
Those fulani herds men who were killing innocent people why haven't they being arrested ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by Alanzazani: 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
Defensive shots by his children. Who gave them firearms. Something is not right in Nigeria. Some people are above the law

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
This is good news, every single human life has sanctity even those of Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB miscreants grin. I also hope that justice will be served to all those terrorist herdsmen terrorizing the middle belt and other parts of Nigeria. May the day of reckoning come for every murderer

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by Blingblings(m): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
Typical example of double standard. So fulani killers are been arrested while the herdsmen that has been slaughtering people in benue, taraba and other states are still walking free on the street. Shit hole country indeed

8 Likes

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by DriveByKiller: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
zoba88:
Mambilla Genocide: The unprovoked attackers and killers of the aged Fulani man  Alhaji Moggogo at his country home of leme (Wuro Moggogo),a surbub of Gembu town that narrowly escaped dead with gun shots from the  defensive attack launched  by the Moggogo's children were pictured handcuffed  to their hospital beds  by the security agents for interrogation after recovery from the bullet wounds.

Reportedly the attackers unleashed mayhem on the Fulani family unprovoked because of the defeat they suffered in a court judgment over a long disputed cattle ranch land between their boundaries.They defied the court order and attacked the family unprovoked severally in different ways including  forceful seizure attempt to plant eucalyptus trees.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/killers-of-fulani-man-alhaji-moggogo.html?m=1
so quick to arrest a Fulani killer.

3 Likes

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by tydi(m): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
And it's assigned for man to die ones and after that judgement
Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by dazzlingd(m): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
arrest has never been this fast and effective

3 Likes

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
No democracy in Nigeria what we have is Fulanicrazy.

4 Likes

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
Bayajidda1:
grin

The swiftness of the security agencies in the arrest of these men calls for concern.

Why were no Fulani men arrested for the gruesome murder of Benue State citizens and other clandestine acts?

Something doesn't add up here.
what of 7 ur people roasted hope u have eaten it in gboko and no more hunger

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by Nigeriadondie: 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
undecided So our security agencies could be this swift in arresting suspects of a slain fulani. But what of the suspects of the mass killings in Benue. Not even one. Can we see who are really more Nigerian than other Nigerians, the untouchables whose lives are far worth and of great value than the lives of all other Nigerians.

Really and truly, Nigeria is owned by the north. In as much as I am not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu, we can see that his noise is an open reality.

Afonjas were chanting IPOB, IPORK, IPIG but I hope they can chant ICOW.

Good morning to Benue and the entire middle-belters. Also to the entire southern Nigeria except the igbos though not perfect have been agitating for self-determination since 1967.
War for a ‘united Nigeria’ dominated by the north has been won with the lives of over 3 million igbos.

Unity beggars I say good morning once again. The day has just dawn. One Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by adetem(m): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
sweerychick:
Why is it easy for our security forces to apprehend killers of Fulani herdsmen, but find it difficult to arrest killer fulani herdsmen

N.B I'm not in anyway support of any killings, be it reprisals. But there should be a balance in justice lipsrsealed :/
i wonder o, no Fulani have been arrested for their attack and killing everywhere o. Is their time I believe. Any moment buhari leave power, I will like to see Fulani falling down and bloody

4 Likes

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
DriveByKiller:
so quick to arrest a Fulani killer.
Yes or isn't a Fulani life a life nonetheless? Stop listening to radio Biafra cos its poisoning your mind

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Steals The Plasma TV Of A Hotel In Delta Where She Lodged,gets Caught(pics) / Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) / Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.