Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,083 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Dear N-agro Volunteers, Tell Us About Your Primary Places Of Assignments. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear N-agro Volunteers, Tell Us About Your Primary Places Of Assignments. (1851 Views)

Npower Commences NEXIT Soft Loan Process For Npower N-agro Beneficiaries / Dear N-agro Beneficiaries, / Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear N-agro Volunteers, Tell Us About Your Primary Places Of Assignments. by npowerng: 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
Dear N-Agro Volunteers,

Tell us about your Primary Places of Assignments in the comment section below.

Comments that have nothing to do with this will be deleted.

#NPowerNG

Re: Dear N-agro Volunteers, Tell Us About Your Primary Places Of Assignments. by Calyb(m): 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
My primary place of assignment is Veterinary Clinic here in Gwagwalada Abuja. I am So delighted with this initiative by the Federal government in restoring my hope in agro Enterprise. Based on my area of professionalism in fisheries and Aquaculture, I have added another special training on livestock management, poultry vaccination, treatment of rabbies in dogs etc. Through the initiatives. The director here has been so resourceful. I believe we will never regret this opportunity given to us.

Long live Npower
Long live President Mohammadu Buhari
Long live Vice President Yemi Osibanjo
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.

NB: We are waiting for our device.

1 Like

Re: Dear N-agro Volunteers, Tell Us About Your Primary Places Of Assignments. by Calyb(m): 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
One of the farms I visited.

1 Like

Re: Dear N-agro Volunteers, Tell Us About Your Primary Places Of Assignments. by npowerng: 12:50am On Sep 11, 2017
Calyb:
My primary place of assignment is Veterinary Clinic here in Gwagwalada Abuja. I am So delighted with this initiative by the Federal government in restoring my hope in agro Enterprise. Based on my area of professionalism in fisheries and Aquaculture, I have added another special training on livestock management, poultry vaccination, treatment of rabbies in dogs etc. Through the initiatives. The director here has been so resourceful. I believe we will never regret this opportunity given to us.

Long live Npower
Long live President Mohammadu Buhari
Long live Vice President Yemi Osibanjo
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.

NB: We are waiting for our device.
wow finally we have some muchMore stories here .
Re: Dear N-agro Volunteers, Tell Us About Your Primary Places Of Assignments. by npowerng: 12:51am On Sep 11, 2017
Calyb:
One of the farms I visited.
Your doing a great Job.
Re: Dear N-agro Volunteers, Tell Us About Your Primary Places Of Assignments. by Kings1464(m): 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
npowerng:
Your doing a great Job.

I have a challenge i will love you to address.
Picked my device on Thursday, N-health was inscribed on the device casing but i later found out that it was the N-teach App that was installed for me instead that of the N-health. Though the profile in the App bears my name, i am an N-health Volunteer. My date of Birth was also gotten wrong. But everything is correct whenever i login to the NPVN portal via www.npvn.npower.gov.ng. Please what does this mean for me? Thank you.
Re: Dear N-agro Volunteers, Tell Us About Your Primary Places Of Assignments. by lyrose(f): 8:06am On Sep 12, 2017
My primary place of Assignment is at federal capital territory administration under Agricultural department,planning,research and statistics.based on my area of professionalism in Agricultural Economic/Extension,i and my colleague (npower )are sent to different market in our jurisdiction to ask for prices of foodstuffs/insecticide /herbicides /fertilizer per kg/bags/trailer.per month, we are made to collate the price if inflated, then we will then decide if is season, drought or scarcity, then collations will be forwarded to price regulations agency's for thorough actions,but no office for beneficiaries to sit and work, infact not much work to do,so they should give us work to do and stop telling us we are not working, either they lease/ spare land for us to farm and keep us busy!we are not lazy

!Long live npower
!Long live president Muhammad buhari
!Long live Vice president yemi osibanjo
!Long live the Federal republic of Nigeria
!Give us our device we are fully entitled to it!! Bravo
Re: Dear N-agro Volunteers, Tell Us About Your Primary Places Of Assignments. by npowerng: 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
lyrose:
My primary place of Assignment is at federal capital territory administration under Agricultural department,planning,research and statistics.based on my area of professionalism in Agricultural Economic/Extension,i and my colleague (npower )are sent to different market in our jurisdiction to ask for prices of foodstuffs/insecticide /herbicides /fertilizer per kg/bags/trailer.per month, we are made to collate the price if inflated, then we will then decide if is season, drought or scarcity, then collations will be forwarded to price regulations agency's for thorough actions,but no office for beneficiaries to sit and work, infact not much work to do,so they should give us work to do and stop telling us we are not working, either they lease/ spare land for us to farm and keep us busy!we are not lazy

!Long live npower

Wow this is great.

1 Like

Re: Dear N-agro Volunteers, Tell Us About Your Primary Places Of Assignments. by npowerng: 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
Kings1464:

I have a challenge i will love you to address.
Picked my device on Thursday, N-health was inscribed on the device casing but i later found out that it was the N-teach App that was installed for me instead that of the N-health. Though the profile in the App bears my name, i am an N-health Volunteer. My date of Birth was also gotten wrong. But everything is correct whenever i login to the NPVN portal via www.npvn.npower.gov.ng. Please what does this mean for me? Thank you.

Just be patient sir. Information on your question would be posted as a broadcast shortly . Or direct SMS or Mail would be sent to you.
Re: Dear N-agro Volunteers, Tell Us About Your Primary Places Of Assignments. by Kings1464(m): 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
npowerng:

Just be patient sir. Information on your question would be posted as a broadcast shortly . Or direct SMS or Mail would be sent to you.

Okay I will be waiting
Re: Dear N-agro Volunteers, Tell Us About Your Primary Places Of Assignments. by topstone(m): 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hello,

I applied for N-Agro Delta State, didn't get SMS but was able to Login, took the test and successfully selected a device.
However, i have not gotten any concrete information yet about the scheme in Delta State.
Re: Dear N-agro Volunteers, Tell Us About Your Primary Places Of Assignments. by Esmael23(m): 10:26am On Sep 24, 2017
My PPA is kwara state ministry of Agriculture. I work under Agricultural Extension service within the sub-unit of horticulture.
Our responsibilities include
Preparation of nursery beds
Preparing soils for planting, (nursery bags)
Bud and graft seedlings with improved varieties
Educate farmers on crop varieties when they visit the MANR
Guide end educate SIWES students within the unit
Carry out irrigation on seedlings
Planting of moringa, greens, cocoa and cashew
Preparation of cassava stems
Educate farmers on fertilizer/pesticides/ herbicides application

And much more!

The experience and fun is never ending!

GOD BLESS KSMANR
GOD BLESS PMB
GOD BLESS FRN.
Re: Dear N-agro Volunteers, Tell Us About Your Primary Places Of Assignments. by npowerng: 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
lyrose:

!Long live npower

Sir can we have your email address ?

(1) (Reply)

2018 Graduate Internship Application For 247solutions / How I Got A Good Federal Gov., Job Without Any Connections / Removal Of Age Barrier In FG Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.