Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

How Unknown Persons Threatened My Life For Speaking Against Kanu - Sagay - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Unknown Persons Threatened My Life For Speaking Against Kanu - Sagay (876 Views)

3 Facts That Show The Police Are Lying Against Kanu's Lawyer & IPOB / Biafra: Lawyer Files Criminal Complaint Against Kanu At ICC, Seeks Arrest Warran / Buhari Presents Graphic Evidence Against Kanu, IPOB at UNGA - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Unknown Persons Threatened My Life For Speaking Against Kanu - Sagay by gare(f): 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
The chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC), Professor Itse Sagay, says he will never speak about Nnamdi Kanu again - Sagay reveals he was threatened sometime ago when he spoke against the Biafran agitation - He adds that he had to engage the services of security agents The chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC), Professor Itse Sagay, has revealed how he had to engage the services of security agents for protection after he was threatened for speaking against Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB). Read more: https://www.naij.com/1124513-how-unknown-persons-threatened-life-speaking-kanu-sagay.html?source=notification
Re: How Unknown Persons Threatened My Life For Speaking Against Kanu - Sagay by gare(f): 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
gare:
The chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC), Professor Itse Sagay, says he will never speak about Nnamdi Kanu again - Sagay reveals he was threatened sometime ago when he spoke against the Biafran agitation - He adds that he had to engage the services of security agents The chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC), Professor Itse Sagay, has revealed how he had to engage the services of security agents for protection after he was threatened for speaking against Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB). Read more: https://www.naij.com/1124513-how-unknown-persons-threatened-life-speaking-kanu-sagay.html?source=notification

But na who send you can't you just keep that your big mouth for one place, is that the mandate given to you, despite the fact that I don't like them (IPOB), I support them on this one, na corruption matter be this, just learn to respect yourself you must not talk on every issue, everywhere you want to put mouth, well I know blame you that you big lips need to talk from time to time make the lips no go enter recession

2 Likes

Re: How Unknown Persons Threatened My Life For Speaking Against Kanu - Sagay by Joshuasaintiago: 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
GOOD FOR HIM, I CAME TO REALISE THAT THIS IPOB ARE WORKING WITH CIA THEY KNOW ALL U DONT, MANY POLITICIAN CHOOSE TO KEEP MUM, EVEN OBASANJO IS NOW MUM, ONE DAY BUHARI WILL SAY GO AND HAVE YOUR BIAFRA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Unknown Persons Threatened My Life For Speaking Against Kanu - Sagay by Presidiotbuhari: 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
Zoologians & fabrication of lies against Kanu be like bread & butter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Unknown Persons Threatened My Life For Speaking Against Kanu - Sagay by HoluwarTohbar(f): 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
Na ITK be Sagay problem. Elete pomo oshi agbaya!
Re: How Unknown Persons Threatened My Life For Speaking Against Kanu - Sagay by Paperwhite(m): 12:14am On Sep 10, 2017
Buhari should by now have known that Sagay's PACAC is absolutely useless in background of no tangible convictions in the defective anti-corruption war of the FG.To think that Sagay used to be a well respected legal jurist in Nigeria is an understatement but imagine how politics can damage ones hard earned reputation.Same with Femi Adeshina and Garba Shehu.[/b]"A good name is better than worthless riches"[b]-Holy Bible.
Re: How Unknown Persons Threatened My Life For Speaking Against Kanu - Sagay by papaejima1: 12:30am On Sep 10, 2017
What role exactly is this sagay guy playing in this govt?

(1) (Reply)

Kanu, Biafra And Its Disciples By Azu Ishiekwene / Biafra: Senator Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Possible Arrest Over IPOB Leader / Recent update on Certificate Racketeering by UNN and AIFCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.