Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. (2332 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' / Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) / "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by Masterclass32: 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
Frontline Igbo group, Alaigbo
Development Foundation (ADF),
has described the Operation
Python Dance II a.k.a Exercise
Egwu Eke declared on Friday by
the Chief of Training and Operations, Army, Major-General
DD Ahmadu, as “military
invasion and occupation of
Alaigbo, nay, declaration of war
against peaceful citizens of
Alaigbo”

ADF in a statement signed by its
President, Prof. Uzodinma Nwala;
Secretary, Prof Nath Aniekwu; and
Chairman, Board of Trustees, Dr.
Dozie Ikedife, said that the army
declaration was another show of force and attempt to demonstrate
to the world that Igbo land and
the rest of the country were
indeed a conquered territory.

“This is indeed an invasion of
Alaigbo by the Arewa-controlled
and dominated Nigerian military
which recently witnessed
unimaginable retirement of a
great number of Igbo high- ranking officers. This is a Nigeria in which the South East is completely excluded from membership of Nigeria’s highest Security Council, in clear violation of the federal character principle as enshrined in the subsisting Federal Constitution.

“This occupation of a peaceful
law-abiding Igbo nation is
unconstitutional by the extant
Constitution of the Federal
Republic of Nigeria.

“This is another level of
insurgency and terrorism to
complement the insurgent Fulani
herdsmen who have been
terrorizing, taking over and
destroying our farmlands, sacking our ancestral homes, killing our
men and women, raping our
women and daughters, insulting
and attacking our Christian faith;
all these are done with the
connivance of the security authorities of Nigeria,” the group lamented.

The group reminded the army that the duty of the military is to
protect the country from external
aggression, pointing out that the
maintenance of internal security
falls on the jurisdiction of the Nigerian Police and not the army.

The group noted that the
president’s powers to deploy
officers of the Nigerian Armed
Forces are provided for in Sections
217 and 218 of the Constitution.

“The circumstances and
conditions under which the
Nigerian Armed Forces can be
deployed are as follows: for the
defense of Nigeria from external
aggression, for the maintenance of the territorial integrity of and
securing the borders of Nigeria
from violation on land, sea and air,
for suppressing insurrection and
acting in aid of civil authorities to
restore order when called upon to do so by the president, subject to
such conditions as may be
prescribed by an Act of the
National Assembly.

“It is, therefore, clear that the
planned invasion and occupation
of the South-East, the heartland of
Alaigbo, is a flagrant breach of the
Constitution,” the group insisted.

ADF also said that “with the hate songs against the Igbo that have flooded the airwaves in the North and the hanging quit notice on the Igbo from the North whose dealine falls within this period of the military occupation, ADF sees this military invasion as a coordinated and deliberate action to proactively cripple any opposition and cow and emasculate the Igbo heartland as a complement to the planned annihilation of Igbo in the
North by the Arewa youths during
the same period.”

ADf, therefore, said that the group
would challenge the occupation by
the army of Igbo land in court to
seek a declarations by the courts
that the action of Mr. President
was an infringement on the Constitution as amended.

“Since the planned invasion
clearly infringes on the powers of
the National Assembly, ADF shall
call on the National Assembly to
stand up and defend her
constitutional authority and integrity. And if the invasion and
occupation proceeds as planned,
the National Assembly shall be
called upon to commence
impeachment proceedings against
Mr. President,” the group said.

The group said that the Operation Python Dance may be a subtle way President Buhari wanted to deal with all those demanding for restructuring and self-
determination in Igbo land while the Arewa youths and some of
their elders who issued quit notice to Ndigbo and have been
“circulating hate speeches aimed
at inciting their people to another
orgy of pogrom against Ndigbo” are left unchecked.

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/12496/operation-python-dance-forceful-military-occupation-igbo-land-adf

3 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by lilytender: 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
Yes, it is Nigeria Military forceful occupation of Igbo land. So what can you do about it? Just deplore your Biafran Secret Security to confront them all. I am sure that your albino leader Cownu Nnamdi is up to the task.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by madridguy(m): 11:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
tongue
Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
Foolish Elders!

2 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by Yyeske(m): 11:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
Confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu and his IPOB miscreants called for it, we go suffer am together.

Let's pray it all ends well because the check points no be small thing o.

The checks are getting so much and stiffling everything here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by Yyeske(m): 12:00am On Sep 10, 2017
Asari Dokubo talking trash as usual

4 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by Yyeske(m): 12:01am On Sep 10, 2017
Kazim88, how far

2 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by Kazim88: 12:03am On Sep 10, 2017
This Buhari Government is worst than Arewa Youths and IPOB...

Doing everything possible to lead Nigeria to War.... War that would destroy Nigeria.

And some Zombies are cheering them on.

8 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by wakaman: 12:04am On Sep 10, 2017
You are all gonna get your yanshes kobokoed.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by Yyeske(m): 12:05am On Sep 10, 2017
Kazim88:
This Buhari Government is worst than Arewa Youths and IPOB...

Doing everything possible to lead Nigeria to War.... War that would destroy Nigeria.

And some Zombies are cheering them on.

Who asked for the war? You and your likes did

6 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by Yyeske(m): 12:07am On Sep 10, 2017
kazim88 please call others up for our usual night meeting. FYI, fellow miscreant Asari Dokubo just finished ranting now

2 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by Yyeske(m): 12:09am On Sep 10, 2017
Cynthia, what do you have to say

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by Yyeske(m): 12:13am On Sep 10, 2017
Una no wan talk because of operation python dance? Just behave yourself and nothing dey happen just the stiffling check points and stop and search is getting people pissed off already.
The soldiers never come out fully

2 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by Kazim88: 12:14am On Sep 10, 2017
Yyeske:

Nigeria lack strategy to counter the agitation... They are 8 country in the UN seeking seccession but none is using intimidation except Nigeria .

The question I keep asking is what does the goverment want..

What does the North want?

because they are confused... they are promoting IPOB...

for the more they charge for war the more they win new convert for IPOB.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by Yyeske(m): 12:21am On Sep 10, 2017
Ohhh! Heart rendering songs on radio Biafra now.
God help us here o.
I'm scared sincerely but let's pray this doesn't escalate.
The tension is already telling on residents.
Hate speeches are bad, right now, we don't know how far and where this can lead us to.
People secretly talking about their concerns, Heaven bears me witness I warned about this all along.
Let's all pray we come out of this unhurt even if I pray nothing happens but the fear is real already

6 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by Yyeske(m): 12:26am On Sep 10, 2017
Kazim88:

Nigeria lack strategy to counter the agitation... They are 8 country in the UN seeking seccession but none is using intimidation except Nigeria .

The question I keep asking is what does the goverment want..

What does the North want?

because they are confused... they are promoting IPOB...

for the more they charge for war the more they win new convert for IPOB.
I believe you don't reside in Anambra and especially Onitsha, residents are getting uneasy now as we speak.
You guys should be dousing the tension instead of increasing it.
If you go through my older posts, you'd know I've predicted this situation we are right in now and it's about unfolding, God forbid

4 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by Kazim88: 12:36am On Sep 10, 2017
Yyeske:
I believe you don't reside in Anambra and especially Onitsha, residents are getting uneasy now as we speak.
If you go through my older posts, you'd know I've predicted this situation we are right in now and it's about unfolding, God forbid

You don't get it... If I were President I had douse the tension in 24 hours.

But Buhari is playing right into IPOB hands....
all this noise of Army are mere propagandas use by IPOB to preach the gospel.

Buhari can't be president for ever. He is just creating problem for the next president.

by next year campaign will start for 2019... All focus would be on election.... How does he cope... with restructuring calls, political opponents and opposition.
APC as a party is not functioning..

he is creating problem for Nigerians... The tension is what IPOB... to create awareness to the undecided

2 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 10, 2017
lilytender:
Yes, it is Nigeria Military forceful occupation of Igbo land. So what can you do about it? Just deplore your Biafran Secret Security to confront them all. I am sure that your albino leader Cownu Nnamdi is up to the task.
may ur life be as organised as Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by Yyeske(m): 12:50am On Sep 10, 2017
Kazim88:

You don't get it... If I were President I had douse the tension in 24 hours.

But Buhari is playing right into IPOB hands....
all this noise of Army are mere propagandas use by IPOB to preach the gospel.

Buhari can't be president for ever. He is just creating problem for the next president.

by next year campaign will start for 2019... All focus would be on election.... How does he cope... with restructuring calls, political opponents and opposition.
APC as a party is not functioning..

he is creating problem for Nigerians... The tension is what IPOB... to create awareness to the undecided
The tension in Onitsha is needed to create the awareness okwa ya?
Hmm!

Let's see how it goes since some of you have made up your minds.
Remember IPOB denouncing some groups some time ago and saying they are infiltrators. Same thing Uche Mefor said about a women group in Owerri tonight.
Who knows who? Let's stop this nonsense before it envelopes us, even the coordinators were uneasy tonight
Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by Nemesis1: 12:53am On Sep 10, 2017
This is wailing ^²

When your neighbor is eating insect and you choose not to caution him
His whooping cough won't let you sleep later

It's nothing personal, just cause and effect theory

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by ThatCEO: 3:16am On Sep 10, 2017
These people are already running scared but I thought the Igbos claim they can die for Biafra.
Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by perez100: 3:53am On Sep 10, 2017
Nigerian military are just doing gra gra but we will teach them some 21st century war strategy lessons, they will apply 19th century strategy by attacking innocent people. We are smarter than Nigerian military and our covet operation will only be secret in success until we envelope them publicly.
Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by temptnow: 6:26am On Sep 10, 2017
We will use social media 21st century weapons to finish Buhari. He nova see anything
Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by Almaiga: 8:07am On Sep 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Ohhh! Heart rendering songs on radio Biafra now.
God help us here o.
I'm scared sincerely but let's pray this doesn't escalate.
The tension is already telling on residents.
Hate speeches are bad, right now, we don't know how far and where this can lead us to.
People secretly talking about their concerns, Heaven bears me witness I warned about this all along.
Let's all pray we come out of this unhurt even if I pray nothing happens but the fear is real already
Bro, are you based in the East?
Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by vedaxcool(m): 8:11am On Sep 10, 2017
lilytender:

LMAO grin grin grin they talk say military occupation like Nigeria invaded another country they are just liars without shame.
Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by Almaiga: 8:18am On Sep 10, 2017
perez100:
Nigerian military are just doing gra gra but we will teach them some 21st century war strategy lessons, they will apply 19th century strategy by attacking innocent people. We are smarter than Nigerian military and our covet operation will only be secret in success until we envelope them publicly.
Wow see Chest beating at it's Peak, let's see if you can boldly repeat all you just said in few months from now.
Besides, I doubt if you reside in the East. Cause its a known fact that, People like you reside outside the East while you hide behind your Phone/Computer to Fuel the hate speech against other Nigerians.
Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by abouzaid: 8:38am On Sep 10, 2017
Yyeske:
I'm live in Onitsha now,residents are totally in support of ipob.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by Donclaracuzo: 8:48am On Sep 10, 2017
Yyeske:
And you think that you are safe if the so much anticipated war break out ?
Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by otil1: 9:22am On Sep 10, 2017
Almaiga:

Wow see Chest beating at it's Peak, let's see if you can boldly repeat all you just said in few months from now.
Besides, I doubt if you reside in the East. Cause its a known fact that, People like you reside outside the East while you hide behind your Phone/Computer to Fuel the hate speech against other Nigerians.

Look dear, stop shifting in your pants on behalf of Easterners. We are used to and very comfortable of with occupation army since 1970. Nothing mege, ok.

All the python dance and crocodile smile, what have they solved? -nothing. Boko Haram is stronger today than ever, slaughtering people in IDP camps and seizing NNPC staff. Niger Delta agitation is only being cooled be caused they were begged. If they are any wise, IPOB is not the issue. They should better focus on Boko Haram it's sitting amongst them

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by nku5: 9:38am On Sep 10, 2017
I now know that something strange is happening... Buhari seems determined to win more and more support for IPOB and to help IPOB win every intellectual argument against agitations for secession.

You cannot fill the most peaceful part of the country (SE) with army checkpoints and armoured cars and not expect Igbos to say that Kanu was right from the beginning. Nigeria is really a zoo!!!

Unfortunately the SE governors are women.
Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 10, 2017
Biafra is here grin grin

Re: Operation Python Dance, Forceful Military Occupation Of Igboland - ADF. by tsdarkside(m): 10:11am On Sep 10, 2017
Yyeske:

tahhh..most of them are in western nations or asia typing with smartphones...

it would be very foolish of you igbos still in nigeria to listen to them....

(1) (2) (Reply)

#atikool: Hilarious Pic By Twitter User Depicting Atiku's Exit From APC / Tinubu Insult OBJ @ APC Convention. / Do Not Declare Edo Election Inconclusive- Governor Wike Warns INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.