Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Post Ads On Facebook And Earn 15-20k A Month - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Post Ads On Facebook And Earn 15-20k A Month (683 Views)

Post Ads For Free, Sell ,buy And Swap. / How Do I Remove Goggle Ads On My Phone / Post Ads On Facebook And Earn 15-20k A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Ads On Facebook And Earn 15-20k A Month by Pierohandsome: 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
DO YOU KNOW THAT JUST 3,000 NAIRA CAN FETCH YOU 15,000 -20,000 NAIRA MONTHLY BY JUST SHARING ADS?
HOW DOES IT WORK

Please read carefully and understand before joining Recad Media. You can also contact our customer support if you need any clarification or have any query.

Create An Account With Us: Click on the register on the menu to register an account. Please kindly note that we have imposed a compulsory payment of N3000 only to both existing and new users, this is in a bid to reduce the rate at which users open multiple accounts and also this fee would grant you exclusive access to premium marketing tools and paid seminar, and also business/product listings for free only for 1month.

Make sure to logon to your account everyday to share whichever post seen on your account dashboard to your social media account i.e. Facebook. We pay ₦400 per post shared

Although referral isn't compulsory, and you absolutely don't need it to earn on Recad Media, but it is a great and faster way of earning more, we pay ₦1000 per referral

We have a 5 days refund policy starting from the day of registration should incase a user decides to opt out of the platform, in which the N3000 registration fee would be refunded back. Kindly note that you are only eligible for a refund if you have made no use of Recad Media's tools i.e sharing of posts on your facebook, marketing tools present of dashboard.

CLICK ON THIS ����LINK TO GET STARTED

Check my signature

NOTE: MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS IS ALLOWED.
CLICK BELOW TO GET STARTED

Check My Signature

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Refuses To Visit A Guy At His House.. Then He Showed Her His... / Chief Imam Of Lagos Dies At 80years / Are You In Awka Or You Know The City Well?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.