Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks (42920 Views)

Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos / Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) / Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by Chukazu: 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
women,old age and desperation for marriageundecided
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by talk2percy(m): 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nna eh...this one tire and fear me join sef. It baffles me how some men are speedily tuning into beasts. Now what did u gain?
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by jrusky(m): 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
banmee:

Thank the stars at least one person noticed. Most Nigerians do not go to school to be enlightened or educated. They go there to be counted as present. I would assume the headline went through a vetting process. From the OP to the MOD and still they couldn't figure out that all the headline needed wast to attach "who's sister" in it. The way it looks, one would think it was the brother who got stabbed.

Thank you God I had asked Seun and his staff do they read any post before allowing it if the post worth being here or does the headline really make any sense but they refused to yield to my quarry now see blunder.

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by shekauvsbuhari: 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
Reference:
It is important for women (girls) to go through a process of self development to avoid falling for animals like these. Get a vision, set high standards and you will meet your man in the process of pursuing it, a man who will appreciate your value and who you will be able to vett over an appreciable length of time . When I say longer courship some say it is unimportant, when I say seek God's face for guidance and grace in important (life) decisions, people say God is unimportant. So, get off social media and chat shops, get a skill, get busy, focus on the mind not the body and free your destiny.
my buddy,God bless u richly. I ve bn advising a female friend along these lines bt she wouldnt hear. Immedeately matter gets 2 marriage, most girls lose their brain.
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by maisauki: 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
Where and how did they meet? Being someone that studied phylosophy, i itess she didn't compult 'religious leaders' before 'tying d knot'
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by millionboi(m): 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
Oblongata:
That man looks like a swindler naturally sef angry
Warning signs would have been grossly ignored.

Product of being desperate to marry.

To you mumu young girls in the house wey still they form slay queen, no worries, thunder wey go fire you dey siddon wait you for age 30

Less I forget, R.I.P sister
You naild it

She would rejectd so many suitors and now under intense pressure/desire to have a family .

I think she realeased/disclose one of her important financial bag to d man that made him killed her.
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by millionboi(m): 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
Reference:
It is important for women (girls) to go through a process of self development to avoid falling for animals like these. Get a vision, set high standards and you will meet your man in the process of pursuing it, a man who will appreciate your value and who you will be able to vett over an appreciable length of time . When I say longer courship some say it is unimportant, when I say seek God's face for guidance and grace in important (life) decisions, people say God is unimportant. So, get off social media and chat shops, get a skill, get busy, focus on the mind not the body and free your destiny.
Abeg I think she was decivd by d Australia tins
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by Reference(m): 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
you are very right. Some people lazy about waiting for a man to come and carry the I cross instead of doing something to develope themselves. I told a girl the other day that why I'm asking God for is not husband but that he should bless me so that I can be able to take care of myself and people around me. But if a man comes I. The process and I'm good with him, then fin. But I can't keep my life on hold that I'm waiting for man.
Most girls in the university are in school to study and get a good husband instead of studying to better their lives. That why they fall victim to all kinds of wild men out there.

Exactly, so that when these silly men with fake lives come around peddling pie in the sky fairy tales they won't move you. You are focused, objectified and driven. You have a vision you need a partner to help attain not a life jacket for survival. Then he will know your worth and what he stands to lose if it breaks down. I tell you this is what real men look for. No matter the temptation, women should absolutely not cheapen themselves.
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by millionboi(m): 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
Sensie:
This story get as e be o
What kinda desperation is this ni?!
Rip to her tho
High taste too not just desperation
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by iswallker(m): 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
Met Australia returnee in June, and dead in august... undecided

All that glitters is not gold, they won't hear.

You when received SMS from the man's daughter, you did not bail..

Your brother claims the guy is over 60, yet you agreed to let her marry him..

She conyraved a marriage with the guy without her families consent....

They lady and the brother thought the guy was another dangote... tongue

Several guys would have wanted oyinye here in naija, but she was too big a fish for them..glo staff for that matter...

What do I know.... angry

Rip Lady...

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by millionboi(m): 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
pocohantas:
I said it the other day...
NL guys are always quick to threaten girls with menopause and late marriage. When you die in the marriage, they quickly change mouth and insult you for being desperate....!

Ladies, run your race.
Set your standards.
Take your time!
Marriage is enjoyable at the right time and with the right person.

Rip to her.
Ur dp self.. ......no message

Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by Reference(m): 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
millionboi:
Abeg I think she was decivd by d Australia tins

Quite unfortunate. That was severe bad judgement on her part. The phoney said he had companies and employed thousands which means he had thousands of ladies at his call. Why then is he single with so many around whom he could pursue life with. This was a big red flag. And until that is cleared up completely in courtship no papers should be signed. But it all boils down to the individual at the eye of the storm. If you are desperate they will sell stories of el-dorado and if you become greedy you will be caught in a trap she could not scape from. People are made and unmade by their thought patterns and outlook at life.

2 Likes

Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by millionboi(m): 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
sisisioge:
Chai! But what could see have found attractive about this guy? Whew! It is well.
Australia visa

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by Donkalio: 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
Igbo girls and money, she feels she got standard, she want a very rich man to settle down with, wen she thought she finally got it, she never knew it was a mirage. RIP!

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
None of this matters. The most important thing is that she died a married woman.

Marriage is the only thing that matters if you are a woman. Without marriage, you are not complete.

Other women should follow this example. Even if you marry a philandering criminal wife beater, you have met your societal obligations

2 Likes

Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by Tellemall: 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
banmee:

Thank the stars at least one person noticed. Most Nigerians do not go to school to be enlightened or educated. They go there to be counted as present. I would assume the headline went through a vetting process. From the OP to the MOD and still they couldn't figure out that all the headline needed wast to attach "who's sister" in it. The way it looks, one would think it was the brother who got stabbed.

Look at what you typed out, yourself.
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by darita: 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
U are fixing wedding date when you havent done proper investigation. I said it earlier that man is close to 60yrs. Grandpa.

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by toyoC1(f): 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
there is more to this story.

Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by Reference(m): 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
oyb:
None of this matters. The most important thing is that she died a married woman.

Marriage is the only thing that matters if you are a woman. Without marriage, you are not complete.

Other women should follow this example. Even if you marry a philandering criminal wife beater, you have met your societal obligations

Marriage as an institution is right, proper and desirable for a lot of reasons. The fact that a number of folks donot understand it or know how to run it does not change the need for it. Accidents don't make cars bad or the desire to have one evil. Accidents understood and learned from improve safety on the other hand. When the pressure to own one comes from 'society' does it absolve one of the responsibility to research a quality model and then learn how to drive safely?. So what pressure are we talking here. Those who are diligent will be diligent under pressure and those who are sloppy will be sloppy even if they are still teenagers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by seunfape(m): 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
Husband issue and employment issue those are the issues Nigeria girls are facing

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by blessyn50(f): 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
Rip.. She's beautiful

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by stevecantrell: 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
blessyn50:
Rip.. She's beautiful
indeed.
What a waste.
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
banmee:

Tellemall:

I didn't see anything wrong with the headline. " brother of globacom staff........ the " globacom staff" = the sister and if in doubt you weren't sure what the "staff" gender was the rest of the headline said stabbed by husband.
The only way to add "whose sister" is to take the globacom staff out.
"whose"not who's.
#okaybye
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by hokafor(m): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
The course of this is greed. Your sister just wanted to get married to anything just to be called a married woman. Then you thinking that the fraudster is a rich man as he claimed. That clouded you normal reasoning. In every event there is always a lesson to be learnt.
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by banmee(m): 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
Remisol:

I didn't see anything wrong with the headline. " brother of globacom staff........ the " globacom staff" = the sister and if in doubt you weren't sure what the "staff" gender was the rest of the headline said stabbed by husband.
It has been changed. It wasn't like that before.
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by banmee(m): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tellemall:

Like I said, you guys don't go to school anymore.
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
to those pushing and frustrating other's lives because the are still single, thunder from Kenya will fire them all. Because it's better to stay single than allow what the societal pressure push you to your early grave because you want to do what others are doing.
RIP sister.
Other ladies should learn from this. If a man is married before and you must marry him, do a background check of why he ended his first marriage. Some people are psychopath and loves blood more than vampires.

Lol. Why thunder from Kenya? Nigeria's thunder isn't good enough?
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
Roseey0:
It's unfortunate
Watch out for any rush rush marriage, they are obviously hiding something
Don't be the one rushing
Take time to date whoever it is you want to marry. Marriage is no beans

I'm sure glad marriage is no beans, because I don't like beans.
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
banmee:

It has been changed. It wasn't like that before.

Oh! Ok. I didn't realize that.
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by laytoshtwo: 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
The young lady married a serial killer
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by Tellemall: 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
banmee:

Like I said, you guys don't go to school anymore.

Speak for yourself.
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by Tellemall: 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
Remisol:

The only way to add "whose sister" is to take the globacom staff out.
"whose"not who's.
#okaybye

Don't mind that guy. He frequently makes such shallow observations in a bid to look wise.

He is talking about an education he never had himself. Just look at what he typed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer / Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan / Pastor Who Raped Teenage Girl In Rivers State Arrested (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.