Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers (31249 Views)

Chelsea, Man City Face Relegation From EPL After Everton Point Deduction / Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers by KingRex1(m): 10:35am On Sep 11, 2017
grin
Re: EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers by Elnino4ladies: 10:35am On Sep 11, 2017
northvietnam:
Ladies and gentlemen brace your selves up for the draws,

I repeat ....

Brace up for the draws cuz Drawchester is BACK.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers by ninocia18(m): 10:37am On Sep 11, 2017
adamsteve:
cool
grin
Re: EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers by cjudy(m): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2017
northvietnam:

I repeat ....

1 Like

Re: EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers by olisacokeke(m): 10:40am On Sep 11, 2017
At the moment is all going well for both Manchester teams but premier league is a marathon don't rule anybody out....but man Utd will not win league this season.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers by stevedre: 10:42am On Sep 11, 2017
allanphash7:
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain was the first player to lose 4-0 and 5-0 in two consecutive Premier League games with different clubs...

Que Sera Sera ! wink grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers by Thonee(m): 10:43am On Sep 11, 2017
Chelsea for life

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers by gabinogem(m): 10:43am On Sep 11, 2017
Tough Season...Manchester united will certainly overcome it. Team United cool
Re: EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers by bobofellaini(m): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2017
Man United drew to give chance to others to close up- to make the league more interesting!
Re: EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers by allanphash7(m): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2017
Lol
stevedre:

Que Sera Sera ! wink grin
Re: EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers by Greven(m): 10:48am On Sep 11, 2017
fidalgo19:
Morata's wife is lucky
He knows how to use his head
I think morata deserves a golden helmet
Re: EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers by koxi: 10:55am On Sep 11, 2017
ninocia18:

BTW, Lukaku needs to be clinical with his finishing. All those guragura finishing needs to stop.

grin grin grin grin
Critics, they will criticize anything and everything...
This wan na lukaku wen dem dey celebrate say him don come man utd....
But I like ur honesty tho...
Re: EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers by DonaldJTrump: 10:56am On Sep 11, 2017
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-XEKtNFOpSeM/WbShby_7VsI/AAAAAAAAEGc/nX82-dryx0EnZNqrWeRvaOfZFxOgwytRwCLcBGAs/s320/rt.jpg[/img]

Manchester United dropped points for the first time this campaign in a 2-2 against Stoke City at the Bet365 Stadium on Saturday evening.

Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting was the star for Stoke and scored before and after goals from United pair Marcus Rashford and Romelu Lukaku to snatch a share of the spoils.

Manchester City sent a statement of intent in trouncing 10-man Liverpool 5-0 in Saturday's early kick-off, while defending champions Chelsea took their third successive win, 2-1, over defeating Leicester City.

Arsenal also clinched their second win of the season and bounced back into relevance.

Danny Welbeck impressed for the hosts as he scored either side of summer signing Alexandre Lacazette's second in a 3-0 win over Bournemouth.

North London rivals Tottenham Hotspur illustrated their might in a 3-0 hammering of Everton at Goodison Park, while Brighton & Hove Albion beat West Bromwich Albion 3-1 to take their first Premier League victory.

See the Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table and Top Scorers below;

[img]https://4.bp..com/-rDSsnYhyDVs/WbWLRjrnhDI/AAAAAAAAEKA/V5MTVuoQEDYXhO3OCGONWytnGV8bHlyMgCLcBGAs/s640/p1.jpeg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-9tq1ZD9v3fc/WbWNsThcXlI/AAAAAAAAEKM/z_ZIKkig2ZIz21xd1Hg9O7KCMObVTfAhQCLcBGAs/s640/l2.jpeg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-tK4xDwAL4rk/WbShm0Dcy9I/AAAAAAAAEGk/8HpigdhnaOwf2TskNdnLBZG9V9D12zjkQCLcBGAs/s640/w5.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/epl-saturdays-results-updated-premier.html

Cc: Lalasticlala
mancity is 9 point not 10 @op
Re: EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers by wildchild02: 10:56am On Sep 11, 2017
Team Manchester United

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers by koxi: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2017
ninocia18:

BTW, Lukaku needs to be clinical with his finishing. All those guragura finishing needs to stop.

grin grin grin grin
Critics, they will criticize anything and everything...
This wan na lukaku wen dem dey celebrate say him don come man utd....
But I like ur honesty tho...
Re: EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers by Iamthoney(m): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2017
Gabriel Jesus has 4goals ooo Op

1 Like

Re: EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 11, 2017
Watford will wish the table looks just like that by the end of the season but that is Arsenal's most cherished and favorite spot.

3 Likes

Re: EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers by MrRichy(m): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2017
northvietnam:

I repeat ....

Re: EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers by childrenday15(m): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2017
I'm a united fan, but I prefer lacazette to lukaku and Morata. He's a better finisher and do join build up play
Re: EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers by Ximenez(m): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2017
DonaldJTrump:

10 points

Won 3 Drew 1

9+1=?

1 Like

Re: EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers by DonaldJTrump: 11:21am On Sep 11, 2017
Ximenez:

10 points
Won 3 Drew 1
9+1=?
I thought they lose to Everton.
Re: EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers by CaptPlanet(m): 11:23am On Sep 11, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Is Arsenal among the 3 horses ?

Horse not donkey. Arsenal competes in the donkey race

4 Likes

Re: EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers by Uyi168: 11:23am On Sep 11, 2017
DonaldJTrump:
they drew..
Re: EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers by Lexusgs430: 11:30am On Sep 11, 2017
CaptPlanet:

Horse not donkey. Arsenal competes in the donkey race

LOL............

By the time the horses have exhausted all their strengths and fully burnt out, the trusted Donkey would come galloping past.......
Re: EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 11:42am On Sep 11, 2017
DonaldJTrump:

Confirm your claims next time before you comment, Man. city has 10 points.
Re: EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers by Ximenez(m): 11:45am On Sep 11, 2017
DonaldJTrump:

Negative

1-1 draw
Re: EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 11:46am On Sep 11, 2017
Iamthoney:
Gabriel Jesus has 4goals ooo Op

He has scored just 3 goals
Re: EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
Crystal Palace boss Frank De Boer sacked
Re: EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers by atheist5(m): 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
O
bobofellaini:
Man United drew to give chance to others to close up- to make the league more interesting!
lol see this one
Re: EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
ManU fans wishing the League will just end now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 / Liverpool Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 18th October 2016 / Fenerbahce Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 3rd Nov 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.