Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin (14304 Views)

Man City Ends Chelsea Unbeaten Starts In Impressive Display. / Maurizio Sarri Reacts To Chelsea's Shocking Defeat By Man City / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by 2Ebisco: 8:45am On Jan 04, 2019
Manchester City blew the Premier League title race open again, following a 2-1 win over leaders Liverpool on Thursday night.

The defeat at The Etihad was the Reds’ first loss of the season, as they had gone unbeaten in their opening 20 fixtures.

Sergio Aguero opened scoring in the first half, powering a shot past Alisson Becker from an acute angle.

Roberto Firmino equalized for Liverpool after the break, before Leroy Sane fired in the winner 18 minutes from time.

City now trail Jurgen Klopp’s men by just four points.

A run of nine straight league wins had given Liverpool a commanding lead at the top of the table, as they edged towards a first top-flight title since 1989/90, particularly after City suffered back-to-back shock defeats to Crystal Palace and Leicester to begin the festive season.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2019/01/04/premier-league-table-man-city-end-liverpools-unbeaten-run-close-gap-4-points/

4 Likes

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by frankmoney(m): 8:47am On Jan 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by Oweku: 8:47am On Jan 04, 2019
Almighty Liverpool...

They can still do it .. grin

Get a chrome browser that pays you for browsing the internet.. its free
click on my signature below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by Bossontop(m): 8:47am On Jan 04, 2019
Hahahahah......Liverpool fans WALKING ALONE from dia respective viewing centers yerterday.....lol

[img]https://media./images/7b08f6d789b3d9fbcc85966b54856c84/tenor.gif[/img]

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by tesppidd: 8:47am On Jan 04, 2019
City had energy for 90 minutes.

May Liverpool win the title at the end of the day.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by mrkings84(m): 8:47am On Jan 04, 2019
Thats exactly how Atiku will end buhari's Jihad rule, Amee.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by MufasaRebirth: 8:48am On Jan 04, 2019
He pay me make Tottenham win the league sha cheesy

Liverpool ko, loserpool ni grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by helinues: 8:48am On Jan 04, 2019
It was an interesting game. No too much drama

League still open for 5-6 teams

8 Likes

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by suolboy(m): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2019
Liverpool still all the way.

1 Like

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:48am On Jan 04, 2019
I think Liverpool will still win the League but the battle for top 4 would be intense. All the top teams need concentration and luck.

I supported Man City last night, but i feared they would lose.

Jurgen Klopp has met Guardiola 16 times and won 7? of those duels

I jumped in the air pumping my fists at the final whistle

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by ainas247: 8:49am On Jan 04, 2019
cheesy Den go humble now.. At least this my friend here..

Put your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see results

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by lunacol(m): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Winner of league undecided as it stands now.
Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by soldadoe(m): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Nice football match in Best league ever! Now the title race is on! Liverpool has got a lot of work to do now, cos staying on top is no child's play

1 Like

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by dejavuh0007(m): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by adeniyi3971(m): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2019
I really wanted klopp to mess up Pep again!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by Youngk(m): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Wot ever happens hopes are high ,we are still the REDs ,we can never walk alone

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by KingLennon(m): 8:50am On Jan 04, 2019
If Liverpool don't win the league this year then they should forget about it. Meanwhile Lukaku and Rashford says hello.... grin

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by Randy100: 8:50am On Jan 04, 2019
Maybe this will mark the collapse of looserfool.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by ObaKlaz: 8:50am On Jan 04, 2019
YNWA = You'll Never W.....ank Alone
Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:50am On Jan 04, 2019
......and that is how The BLUES gonna win the league!

KTBFFH

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:50am On Jan 04, 2019
No cause for alarm.
YNWA!

1 Like

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by NobleEngineer(m): 8:51am On Jan 04, 2019
That defeat could just be a wake up call...They should never be comfortable.
Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by Ijehk7(m): 8:51am On Jan 04, 2019
When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of a storm
There's a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark
Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone...

We carry on! #YNWA

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by hopyroll(m): 8:52am On Jan 04, 2019
Man city played like their lives depended on the game....
Full energy for 90mins.......very entertaining...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by AustineCJ: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2019
Liverpool have lost it. ....Man city ain't taking off their foot off the pedal again..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by hucienda: 8:55am On Jan 04, 2019
It was a tough match.
Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by ayusco85(m): 8:55am On Jan 04, 2019
The league winner this season might be decided on goal difference. I see it reaching to the last day before we know the winner. Beauty of EPL
Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 04, 2019
Seun, Lalasticlala,mynd44 today's my birthday. Could u change my likes to money(#£$€) please......
Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 04, 2019
YNWA! You-Never-Win-Anything. #ggmu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by nickvanilla(m): 9:02am On Jan 04, 2019
I still don't know what Henderson and Lovren are doing in this Liverpool team. Those guys are nothing near world class quality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wolves Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 2nd February 2021 / Leicester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 20th August 2016 / Messi Wins Ballon D'or

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.