Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) (35679 Views)

Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) / See The Weird Pictures A Guy Posted That Got Him 479k Followers (photos) / Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
Was worth a shot.... Mami/Papi
Cheeeeeeeers.

safarigirl:
lol...nice try bro cool
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by bizhop01: 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
Divay22:
The always 16 years old girl grin grin

Age deduction is not a new thing at all for the ladies,the are just like a football player
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
when Selena Gomez became the first person to reach 100m on ig she no celebrate na this one where get 900k na hin con de celebrate mtcheeeeewwwww rubbish
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by Divay22(f): 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
bizhop01:

Age deduction is not a new thing at all for the ladies,the are just like a football player
For some ladies.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by scobaba: 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
Shes been 16 since 2006.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by Timkizzy33881(f): 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
So weytin we go do now as she don reach 900k ? How e take turn my account from red to green. undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by princewaldex(m): 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
shocked shocked shocked make i hear say she is truly 16
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by bizhop01: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
Divay22:

For some ladies.

You are just exclude,but i believ you will not remain at 22 by this time next year.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by gideon1971(m): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
mccoy47:
Well if 100 million ppl can follow kim Kardashian den am not surprised. Sick world
only happens when u have the world's most famous behind
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 11, 2017
safarigirl:
indeed they are

Oh, cool degree, my cousin tried to get it, but it's not easily gotten . What school and level?
Uniuyo. 300 oh grin

I attempted twice before finally landing the admission. Never easy for me either.

Hope your cousin is cool now.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2017
Largas:

Uniuyo. 300 oh grin

I attempted twice before finally landing the admission. Never easy for me either.

Hope your cousin is cool now.
that's nice.

She's cool now, she settled for Nursing in Unilag and is in her finals
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
safarigirl:
that's nice.

She's cool now, she settled for Nursing in Unilag and is in her finals
She's still doing a great course, I think not landing a particular admission doesn't make one a dumbo. Because if she was, she wouldn't have been able to land this great course too or even come as far as finals.

But this country's health system is messed up, the ambitious ones have got their eyes on the foreign lands. grin
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
Largas:

She's still doing a great course, I think not landing a particular admission doesn't make one a dumbo. Because if she was, she wouldn't have been able to land this great course too or even come as far as finals.

But this country's health system is messed up, the ambitious ones have got their eyes on the foreign lands. grin
ha! She's not dumb at all. Herd lowest grade in WAEC was a B....it's competition that makes a course hard to get sometimes

And Nursing is a great course that she coukd akways use abroad if she tires of Nigerian health system
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
safarigirl:
ha! She's not dumb at all. Herd lowest grade in WAEC was a B....it's competition that makes a course hard to get sometimes

And Nursing is a great course that she coukd akways use abroad if she tires of Nigerian health system

I think we agree on same facts grin

I admire your pointed nose too
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
Largas:

I think we agree on same facts grin

I admire your pointed nose too
thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by gozzlin: 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
danthamccoy:

Nigerians! I hope God delivers you from this mentality someday. Have you considered the possibility that she has wealthy parents? You jumped from poor pay and no endorsement deals right into naming her a prostitute.

Abeegi! Make I hear word! Which of her parents is rich? Have you ever seen her dad?

FYI, her mom is a D-list actress in nollywood. So spare me the bullcrap.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) by gozzlin: 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
MRAKBEE:

Its her business and i dont think it should bother you at all.

Oga, I'm at liberty to air my opinion since she can't stop assaulting our eyes with pictures of her living it up on social media.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna / King Sunny Ade Meets With Adeboye To Kick Off 70th Birthday Celebration [ / Paul Emema Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.