Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) (46917 Views)

Somadina Adinma Flaunts Girlfriend, Muna, Shows Off His New Queen / Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by akum78: 12:00pm On May 08, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

Shared With Caption ...

There is no other male friend that can take your part in my life. This is true because you have been the best of them since this day. Happy birthday baby ❤️ @adinmasomadina

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/regina-daniels-celebrates-ex-boyfriend-somadina-adinma-on-his-birthday-pictures/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by akum78: 12:00pm On May 08, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 1:03pm On May 08, 2019
Lol
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by slex(m): 1:12pm On May 08, 2019
Ultimate friend zoning

I sell brand new and tokunbo cars

108 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by kaen1317: 1:12pm On May 08, 2019
the lady the broke the internet

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by GTFO(f): 1:12pm On May 08, 2019
grin friend-zone sharp-sharp!!

64 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by Ivimilly: 1:12pm On May 08, 2019
Nawa oh! make God no allow us see this kind thing

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by Ekakamba: 1:12pm On May 08, 2019
GTFO:
grin friend-zone sharp-sharp!!

Better than pus.sy zoning. grin tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by frowland(m): 1:12pm On May 08, 2019
I don't know why so many people think this girl is pretty. Well, wetin concern me.

121 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 1:13pm On May 08, 2019
Where is oga Ned?

7 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by Eseries(m): 1:13pm On May 08, 2019
Never knew who Ned Was...
Ned is billionaire
when you have money, you will want fame
Regina has some sort of fame
Regina needs a money bag to fund her slaying lifestyle
So Ned Matched Regina
They are probably a good combo
Time will tell...

Let me show you how to turn your 13k to 104k.
what's app me on 08064379710.
Information is Power

7 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by JeromeBlack: 1:13pm On May 08, 2019
Nwoko must see this! grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 1:13pm On May 08, 2019
There is no other male friend that can take your part in my life.

is her husband a female

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by seangy4konji: 1:13pm On May 08, 2019
Oshe..

okafors law states that

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:13pm On May 08, 2019
This girl has my Benue Fiancee kinda skin oh shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by salbis(m): 1:13pm On May 08, 2019
This one na real dangerous play oo.

16 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by kaen1317: 1:14pm On May 08, 2019
the look perfect together and who knows if he'll be the next dangote but ladies are not interested in that. its the present that women know

7 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by echelons(m): 1:14pm On May 08, 2019
frowland:
I don't know why so many people think this girl is pretty. Well, wetin concern me.

Bros, abeg shut up..

Swear say to fvkk her no de hungry you.. swear now let thunder do the rest!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by kaen1317: 1:14pm On May 08, 2019
frowland:
lets she your own picture please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by iammo(m): 1:15pm On May 08, 2019
cool

The guy still has the key and password to the kpekusious yellow cave, Uncle Sponsor Billionare Ned also has other wives, grin Mr somadhina just hammer while people are out here pitying him, guy would soon get benz official car and paid vacation. Ever wonder why younger wives of Politicians, Kings, and Billionaire frequent dubai.. or you think its only shopping

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 1:15pm On May 08, 2019
The body contact is too much na. Mr ned will not like this...............Is regina trying to play both sides undecided

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by tgmservice: 1:15pm On May 08, 2019
Regina just confess you are missing his young rod

The old mans pipe is not good enough for you

She is trying to send indirect message she is available for some passionate rounds of real lovemaking.

9 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by salbis(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2019
echelons:

Bros, abeg shut up..

Swear say to fvkk her no de hungry you.. swear now let thunder do the rest!
Wetin come concern fucking with beauty?

16 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by WhoBeThisMan: 1:17pm On May 08, 2019
slex:
Ultimate friend zoning

I sell brand new and tokunbo cars
brand new tokumbo cars.. lol

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by sauceEEP(m): 1:17pm On May 08, 2019
Last year December, he was your baby but now he has turned to a friend next it will be bestie for life....

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 08, 2019
Why is he displaying the belt wey don fade,Nigerian actors and forming cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by sowilli: 1:18pm On May 08, 2019
if you know you know grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 1:19pm On May 08, 2019
Money is good o. See the meat the old man Ned is using to grease his loins grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by Peterpanny: 1:20pm On May 08, 2019
Nonsense and Tonto dike rusty pussssssyyyyy

15 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by goat22: 1:20pm On May 08, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
This girl has my Benue Fiancee kinda skin oh shocked

Na she Na, your fiancee no be reginasuswam Danielortom? Na hin.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Toheeb Recreates Yemi Alade, Davido, Wizkid And Other Celebs Poses / Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts / Timi Dakolo's Loving Birthday Message To His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.