Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children (36651 Views)

Osinbajo & His Wife, Dolapo Arrive Eagle Square For Buhari’s Inauguration / Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki / Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children by mrwonlasewonie: 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
Awoleesu:
. How many does Buhari have? Does he fit-in in your analysis?
the number of kids bubu has is moderate for his level before he became a president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children by Flatties: 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Yes fool! Keep burying your head in the sands. It is better not to have a Christian there than to have a weakling who only speaks big big grammar queue behind Muslim northerners when killings of genocidal proportions are superintended.

Lol 'fool' ?
I thought you were matured. ... .
You've been seen now run along boy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children by kolexy(m): 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I am Yoruba and Osinbajo irritates me. He doesn't have what it takes to participate in active politics. I advice he decline recontesting with Buhari in 2019 as he is too meek to protect the interests of the South in the Presidency.
I agree with you Donkey. I clearly remember how GEJ used to protect Southern interest when he was VP
Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
JaffyJoe:

Man sometimes, a simple majority mean all the fools are on the same side. Osibanjo isn't an option even in 10years. He can neither further the cause of the Yoruba nor protect our interests.

Also irks me sometimes seeing my Yoruba Muslim brethren throwing our social-cultural values under the bus for the Mohammedan & Northern cause. The Igbos & Hausa-Fulani understand the need to stick together, they learn from history but our docile political leaders stay living a lie while the ones on nairaland keep promoting a flawed sense of unity in Yorubaland. Many Muslims don't even give their kids indigenous Yoruba names anymore. Little wonder Yakassai had effrontery to say a lot of thrash the other day when the Muslims refused to show up in a positive summit, spearheaded by the Oni of Ife himself. Guess their allegiance is to Sokoto. What a pity.

Before anyone even say he is a bigot, I haven't even been to church in two years. Only yearn for a more cohesive & truly unified Yoruba with allegiance to the culture FIRST.

OMG, a lie might go on for twenty years but the truth will catch up with it in one day. The truth is that there is a widening gulf of ideology brought about by both popular religions in yorubaland. The Christians are more progressive while the Muslims wasn't the status quo. We shall see where this would leave us but Nigeria would not succumb to any Islamic ideology. It is better for us to go our separate ways. And as a matter of urgency, the Lilly livered Osinbajo should be prevailed upon to decline running with an Islamist in 2019. Osinbajo is causing Christians in general and RCCG in particular great harm by his continued association with this government.

What is the use of a Pastor VP who can't protect the rights of Christians in this dispensation?

I await what Pa E.A.Adeboye has to tell we Christian yorubas in 2019.

A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children by Akolawole(m): 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I am Yoruba and Osinbajo irritates me. He doesn't have what it takes to participate in active politics. I advice he decline recontesting with Buhari in 2019 as he is too meek to protect the interests of the South in the Presidency.

You don't need to announce your 'yorubaness'.

This is a public forum where anyone can even be Senegalese within minutes.

Osinbajo has been in active politics since 1999. His style of politics may be different from traditional politician but he has added class to Nigeria polity.

As per southern interest, what has OBJ and Jonathan brought to South in that 14 years?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children by wristbangle: 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

He is not contesting so stop giving yourself unnecessary headache

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children by PentiumPro(f): 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
The grace of God on this man and his family is so discernible
Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children by HajimeSaito(m): 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
[sub][/sub]
vedaxcool:
grin This picture will unsettle or upset our wailing bros.... please put a warning "envy inducing pictures "

Why would a picture of a Christian family upset a predominantly Christian group? If anyone will be upset it is the followers of the illiterate Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) fake " prophet ".
Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children by PentiumPro(f): 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Yes fool! Keep burying your head in the sands. It is better not to have a Christian there than to have a weakling who only speaks big big grammar queue behind Muslim northerners when killings of genocidal proportions are superintended.

Its always easy to speak like this when you are naive and completely outside how government works
Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
wristbangle:

He is not contesting so stop giving yourself unnecessary headache

Who is not contesting? I don't care if Buhari wishes to contest or not but pastor Yemi should refrain from being part of this mediocrity any longer. Do you know how painful it is seeing people like Abba Kyari controlling a law professor like pastor Yemi? Some of us cannot bear seeing such a sophisticated individual ensnared in the political game of Muslim northerners. Pastor Yemi is simply not rugged enough. This poses a threat to the interests of Christians nationwide. If we must play dirty in Nigeria, let us(Christians)put our best legs forward e.g Wike, FFK and Fayose. Two can play that game and it is not only muslims that can be brutal for their own interests.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
PentiumPro:

Its always easy to speak like this when you are naive and completely outside how government works

If you cannot discuss without insults, kindly stop quoting me. We all can't be politically correct. Heck, even the Americans dropped their politically correct toga to vote for a very radical Donald trump in 2016. We won't keep playing politically correct for some northern rag heads to keep lording it over the south.
Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children by ufuosman(m): 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lovely
Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children by wristbangle: 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Who is not contesting? I don't care if Buhari wishes to contest or not but pastor Yemi should refrain from being part of this mediocrity any longer. Do you know how painful it is seeing people like Abba Kyari controlling a law professor like pastor Yemi? Some of us cannot bear seeing such a sophisticated individual ensnared in the political game of Muslim northerners. Pastor Yemi is simply not rugged enough. This poses a threat to the interests of Christians nationwide. If we must play dirty in Nigeria, let us(Christians)put our best legs forward e.g Wike, FFK and Fayose. Two can play that game and it is not only muslims that can be brutal for their own interests.

Relax dude, can you point out where osinbajo is campaigning already?

Those names you mentioned are ruthless but too evil to rule. What are their achievements in politics? Oh stomach infrastructure, promiscuity, looting?

We need a good and ruthless person.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
wristbangle:

Relax dude, can you point out where osinbajo is campaigning already?

Those names you mentioned are ruthless but too evil to rule. What are their achievements in politics? Oh stomach infrastructure, promiscuity, looting?

We need a good and ruthless person.

We are essentially on the same page. Osinbajo is too good a man to be involved with these vipers. Power and politics are amoral concepts which are devoid of any benevolent leanings. See the prince by Niccollo Marchiaveli.

Bottom line: Osinbajo is too meek to be involved in politics. I want better for him.
Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children by limitless777(m): 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Who fit link me up with the other girl wearing black. I don taya to dey live for one-room apartment sad

U expect say I go dey NL IF I fit link U to dt kind person

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children by Amarabae(f): 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
Beautiful,but the son is not that cute in my eyes o,
Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children by IYANGBALI: 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
Dis man no go sabi plant for this woman's farm. Omo see fine babe,fine shape,not too big and not too small,unlike ajepako way be like bag of akpu
Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children by wristbangle: 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

We are essentially on the same page. Osinbajo is too good a man to be involved with these vipers. Power and politics are amoral concepts which are devoid of any benevolent leanings. See the prince by Niccollo Marchiaveli.

Bottom line: Osinbajo is too meek to be involved in politics. I want better for him.

The politics in Nigeria is very confusing. I don't know when that time would come but I know a good/ruthless person will come out one day
Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children by PureMe01: 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
I am Biafran but to be honest dis man is just not d type a fraudulent and volatile Nigerian politics needs.he is so much more than distinguished than what d zoo has as politicians.I respect him even as a Biafran but d only problem I have with him is where he said he takes d dullard from Daura as his father which is a blemish on his personality... a man who wants no problem,more reason y I Dont blame him in some erroneous decisions that emanate from his table cos I am so certain that d cabal is at work.
well...I hope say na em real self be dat o.make e no b say em be Pope for outside as we dey see am,come be IDI AMIN for inside cos for dis country,nothing we no go see.
All Hail BIAFRA!!!
Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
wristbangle:

The politics in Nigeria is very confusing. I don't know when that time would come but I know a good/ruthless person will come out one day

Buhari was our last chance but he messed it up. I guess Nigeria cannot be salvaged under democratic rule. For Nigeria to adequately tackle corruption and moral decadence, all democratic principles and institutions have to be suspended/kept in abeyance to enable a maximum ruler perform a surgical operation to excise all the cancerous cells and tissues of the Nigerian state.

The only solution now is restructuring/regionalism/outright secession so all nation states in Nigeria can control their resources and steer the path of respective destinies.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
PureMe01:
I am Biafran but to be honest dis man is just not d type a fraudulent and volatile Nigerian politics needs.he is so much more than distinguished than what d zoo has as politicians.I respect him even as a Biafran but d only problem I have with him is where he said he takes d dullard from Daura as his father which is a blemish on his personality... a man who wants no problem,more reason y I Dont blame him in some erroneous decisions that emanate from his table cos I am so certain that d cabal is at work.
well...I hope say na em real self be dat o.make e no b say em be Pope for outside as we dey see am,come be IDI AMIN for inside cos for dis country,nothing we no go see.
All Hail
BIAFRA!!!

He is too weak for Nigerian ethnic and religious politics. Now I believe why they say men of God should steer clear of Politics.
Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children by PentiumPro(f): 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

If you cannot discuss without insults, kindly stop quoting me. We all can't be politically correct. Heck, even the Americans dropped their politically correct toga to vote for a very radical Donald trump in 2016. We won't keep playing politically correct for some northern rag heads to keep lording it over the south.

Good luck
Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children by PureMe01: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

He is too weak for Nigerian ethnic and religious politics. Now I believe why they say men of God should steer clear of Politics.
dats d problem
Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children by Horo(m): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Who fit link me up with the other girl wearing black. I don taya to dey live for one-room apartment sad
I can help you because I know someone that know someone that also know someone close to the 2nd family but be ready to settle all of us
Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children by billyG(m): 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
3 children only d vp & wife no like pfuck?
Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children by DangotePikin: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
What I like about Adeboye and rccg in general is that he doesn't force his pastors to practice his doctrines and beliefs. This is essential to allow subordinates know God for themselves and not live in your shadows. Osinbajo is original and true to himself.
Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children by wwwkaycom(m): 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:
The same way GEJ protected your interest by looting your destiny and those of your unborn children?
Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children by bigfather(m): 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children by EkpoTony(m): 11:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
48noble:
the wife looks younger than the daughter that chained hands
Ah bros, you sef na wah o. how does she look older than her mother?
Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children by EkpoTony(m): 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
The boy's Gucci tie tho cool
Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children by 48noble(m): 5:45am On Sep 11, 2017
EkpoTony:
Ah bros, you sef na wah o. how does she look older than her mother?
A picture is Worth a thousand words

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts / I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu / You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.