Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent (24022 Views)

Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri / Ahmad’s Arrest Not Good For African Football — Adegboyega Onigbinde / Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent by Donjazzy12(m): 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
itspzpics:
79-yr-old ex-Super Eagles coach files for divorce from his wife for being violent and stubborn.

A former Super Eagles coach, Chief Adegboye Onigbinde, has filed a divorce suit against his wife, Abiona, at the Ibadan Customary Grade C Court sitting in Mapo. Onigbinde told the court that his wife is violent and stubborn, adding that she was unwilling to live harmoniously with him.
when both appeared in court, the president of the court, Chief Odunade Adewuyi told the wife about the allegations leveled against her.

When asked if she wanted the marriage to be dissolved, Mrs. Onigbinde replied in the negative, saying she did not know why a divorce suit was filed against her.

The court said: “If his (Onigbinde) prayers are heard by the court, do you think the marriage should not be dissolved? Which steps did you take after your husband complained about these allegations? Does he like your attitude?

Let us say you are the husband and your wife says he doesn’t want something, won’t you know?” The woman replied: “He said he doesn’t like it. He said I’m violent, but it is not so. I called the first child and told him about it.

Also, I told my child and my husband’s elder brother. Our children went to beg him but he refused.” The president and other members of the court, Elder E.A. Ogundipe and Chief Raifu Raji, advised the woman to maintain peace with her husband.

Before the court adjourned hearing in the case, Onigbinde asked if his life would be protected because he was nearly attacked when one of the children and her husband came to his house.

More @www.praizeblog.com/2017/09/79-yr-old-ex-super-eagles-coach-files.html?m=07

Just imagine how stupid childish and idiotic most guys response to allegations of domestic violence suffered by a 79 year old male grand father is. Most male children of nowadays are completely useless and totally worthless. All they live for is pussy. Shame!
This goes to show that 90% of domestic violence in relationships are perpetrated by women!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent by Sydney17(m): 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
If a man with tribal marks become educated, these are the implications, u speak Yoruba he will reply u with English, they are the type with the tag PRINCIPLED! How can u think of divorce at 79 without any cogent reasons! Am sure they have kids who are close to 50 years old plus more likely grand kids! Imagine telling your kids grannies are divorced! I swear some old men deserves better slap

1 Like

Re: Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent by sainty2k3(m): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
I don't understand Nairaland again, so because he is 79 ,he should die in silence living with a violent woman.

Will you advice same if the gender was swap as in a violent man and the woman

2 Likes

Re: Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent by emonkey(m): 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
This is clearly a case of old age senility.
Re: Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent by Donjazzy12(m): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
emonkey:
This is clearly a case of old age senility.
Foolishness sits well on you. Never ever refer yo yourself as a man. Look for another gender, you can never be a man.
Re: Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent by Praktikals(m): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
Afonja no dey dissappoint cool
Is Afonja also to blame for your senselessness?

2 Likes

Re: Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent by ekevwe(m): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
you got married to her over 55 years ago, is now you are aware she is not the woman you wanted at 79. I smell old age is disturbing you.
I smell you probably is eyeing one young pussy which your children is suppose to be enjoying. na real wa for you ooo
Re: Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent by Donjazzy12(m): 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
ekevwe:
you got married to her over 55 years ago, is now you are aware she is not the woman you wanted at 79. I smell old age is disturbing you.
I smell you probably is eyeing one young pussy which your children is suppose to be enjoying. na real wa for you ooo
Na real wa for foolish you
Re: Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent by mailingdgreat: 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
48noble:
another kpekus is behind this
walahi! Guy u too know book. Kpekus destroying men since nineteen kokoro
Re: Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent by grandstar(m): 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
It must be a second or third marriage that is being dissolved. It will be insane at this stage of his life to be divorcing his first marriage.
Re: Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent by Sydney17(m): 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Just imagine how stupid childish and idiotic most guys response to allegations of domestic violence suffered by a 79 year old male grand father is. Most male children of nowadays are completely useless and totally worthless. All they live for is pussy. Shame!
This goes to show that 90% of domestic violence in relationships are perpetrated by women!
Actually i shld keep quite coz I don't join issues with people on social media! But bro u need to be more civil when commenting on a platform like this, this is a forums n everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, but u using unprintable words and directing insults on people who u don't even know is strange! This singular action of yours goes a long way to describe your personality! Not everyone on this platform is a kid! Some are older than the said onigbinde himself n yet u feel u have monopoly of words right?
Re: Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent by enimooko: 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
48noble:
another kpekus is behind this...Young girl kpekus suspected
From experience

1 Like

Re: Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent by bukatyne(f): 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
sainty2k3:
I don't understand Nairaland again, so because he is 79 ,he should die in silence living with a violent woman.

If a grandma at 79 tells me she wants to divorce her husband, I will attribute it to senility.

Even if her husband is/was truly violent, I would wonder how she endured for 50+ yrs and what has changed now.

A 79yr old person is very close to his/her grave and should be making peace with his/her maker and mending broken fences of the past.
Re: Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent by bukatyne(f): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
ekevwe:

Young pussy at 79? A year from 80?

Even if it is a young pussy, why can't he marry her as a 2nd wife?
Re: Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent by Obahold: 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
Re: Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent by sainty2k3(m): 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
bukatyne:

If a grandma at 79 tells me she wants to divorce her husband, I will attribute it to senility.

Even if her husband is/was truly violent, I would wonder how she endured for 50+ yrs and what has changed now.

A 79yr old person is very close to his/her grave and should be making peace with his/her maker and mending broken fences of the past.
So she should be killed by her violent husband.
Re: Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent by alagba333(m): 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
stubbornness and disobedience are intolerable from a woman
Re: Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent by goshen26: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
Yuneehk:

This is because the man is question was once a super eagle's coach. What section do you think it should have been placed under?

Family is more appropriate than sport, Sis.
Re: Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent by Burgerlomo: 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
sainty2k3:

Don't mind them.
Re: Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent by FrankFrenzy(m): 11:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
bigtt76:
@OP ayam not understanding this your gender insensitive post shaaa. You're using 'he' when you meant 'she' vice versa. undecided

Please where exactly were the both genders misplaced for the other because I'm not seeing any?
Re: Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent by skyefem: 1:07am On Sep 11, 2017
Re: Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent by ekevwe(m): 5:54am On Sep 11, 2017
Donjazzy12:
Na real wa for foolish you
you have been recognized
Re: Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent by emonkey(m): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Foolishness sits well on you. Never ever refer yo yourself as a man. Look for another gender, you can never be a man.

grin grin grin That was indeed a very masculine response. I bow. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent by fyxboss(m): 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
agbonkamen:
divorce at his age ayam not understanding grin the kpekus must be full of honey grin grin kpekus be making men act funny since time of Adam..... grin grin grin grin
I dey loyal when kpekus dey involved. Try me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saul Niguez: Chelsea Agree Loan Deal For Atletico Madrid Midfielder. / Onuachu Wins Ebony Shoe Award For Best African Player In Belgium / Chelsea Complete The Signing Of Edouard Mendy From Rennes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.