Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

FG Wants To Kill My Son’ – Father Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Wants To Kill My Son’ – Father Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out (291 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Cries Again "Yoruba Wake Up, Something About To Happen To Osibanjo" / Insurgency: FG Wants Tucano Fighter Jets Delivered Earlier / "FG Wants Us To Feed Pupils Rice, Beans, Vegetable, Crayfish With Just N35" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FG Wants To Kill My Son’ – Father Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out by lilpencil: 7:44am On Sep 10, 2017
The Father of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB,
Nnamdi Kanu, Isaac Okwu Kanu, has alleged that the Federal Government has hatched out a plan to kill his son over his agitation for the creation of Biafra.

In a recent interview with The Sun, the older Kanu who is the traditional ruler of Afara Ukwu Ibeku in Umuahia North Local Government Area of Abia State, said plans by the Federal government to re-arrest his son would only bring more problems than solving any.

He said:

“When they talk of re-arresting him, it means they want to kill him, but God will not allow them because my son has done nothing wrong. I am using this opportunity to call on the United Nations to call the Nigerian government to order because they are planning to kill my son. My son did not do anything; government should go after those who have committed offence against Nigeria
Re-arresting my son will definitely cause more problems for the country. Why would they re-arrest my son; to kill him? God and our people will not allow that to happen. They should realise that Nnamdi has a boy he has not set his eyes on since he was born and it was out of respect for the laws of the land that made him not to go to London to see that boy”.

Read more: [url=https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/radio-biafra-denies-police-reports-on-ammunition-other-dangerous-items-being-found-with-ipob-member.2458/]Radio Biafra Denies Police Reports On Ammunition, Other Dangerous Items Being Found With IPOB Member[/ur]

Speaking further, the older Kanu question the Federal government’s motive behind plans for his re-arrest
“Why will they want to re-arrest him? Did he kill anybody? Did he flout the constitution? Some people are saying that my son, flouted the bail condition given him by a Federal High Court in Abuja, but the question remains, what type of bail condition was that? Is it possible that a person of my son’s standing in the society could stay without meeting up to 10 persons in a day or week? So, the said bail condition was against his fundamental human rights. But that not withstanding,

Read more here: https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/fg-wants-to-kill-my-son%E2%80%99-%E2%80%93-father-of-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-cries-out.2471/ https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/fg-wants-to-kill-my-son%E2%80%99-%E2%80%93-father-of-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-cries-out.2471/

(1) (Reply)

Office Of The Vice President Press Release / Not Attaining Presidency By South East Is Marginalisation By Ipob - Onochie / Kanu Holed Up In Southeast As Turkey Disowns Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.