Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai (1249 Views)

Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting / I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai / Boko Haram Bike Man Paralysed A Boy In Chibok (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai by FRESHGIST247: 7:44am On Sep 10, 2017
The embattled Minister of Women Affairs, Amina Alhassan has threatened to expose Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir Elrufai and his role in Chibok girls kidnapping.

The Minister said she was surprised that a dirty character like Elrufai could even have the gut to comment against her preference for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar for 2019 Presidential race.

She said, there are lot of things Nigerians needs to know about the planning and execution of Chibok girl kidnapping because those behind it will be unmasked very soon. The intention was very obvious, to defame and blackmail PDP and Jonathan out of power.

The Minister became angry by the comment credited to Elrufai where he was quoted as saying that Buhari was severely warned not to appoint Amina Alhassan as Minister.

Mallam Elrufai said Amina Alhassan’s leaved Video, an indication that she has never been loyal to President Buhari from day one, noting that her loyalty lies with someone who is not even ready to support the party to success just because the person also want to become a president

In her response, Amina said those who know history well could tell about the treacherous nature of Elrufai who can go to any length to stab anyone just to rise politically, she said Elrufai was a nobody who was as poor as church rat if not for Atiku that brought him to political relevance.

The same Elrufai was among those who plotted against Jonathan by tactically supporting Boko Haram and Kidnapping of Chibok girls, the information is out there where he lied that Jonathan wanted to kill him and other top members of APC by raising a false alarm about sniper list. No sane Nigerians will take Elrufai serious because he is an unrepentant addicted liar..
http://regulusnews.com/2017/09/10/i-will-expose-your-role-in-chibok-girls-kidnapping-alhassan-threatens-elrufai/

3 Likes

Re: I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai by 989900: 7:47am On Sep 10, 2017
Shots fired!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai by smartty68(m): 7:48am On Sep 10, 2017
Lol! All playing hide-and-seek-dirty-games

Re: I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai by kelvine(m): 7:48am On Sep 10, 2017
Please ma expose it.

Our prayers are reaching heaven.

Fear women, they dont threaten in vain.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai by zionmde: 7:50am On Sep 10, 2017
Is there anything she wants to say we dont know already. Of course we know wat happened to chibok girls. We know about the whole scam, we know wat brought the escalation of boko haram attacks,

One day the next generation of northerners will take the war to this present generation of northern leaders and their children wen they realise how their wickedness destroyed the future of the north east

WE KNOW THE OWNER OF THE MONKEY HAND INSIDE THE SOUP
APC should go on i dont blame them i blame the youths that will never learn

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai by smartty68(m): 7:52am On Sep 10, 2017
Lalasticalala
Mynd44
Re: I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai by Balkan(m): 7:53am On Sep 10, 2017
We all know that Chibok girls kidnap was a hoax.
Buhari will be exposed soon.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai by ccvizzle(m): 7:53am On Sep 10, 2017
I dey obs
Re: I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai by SHTFguy: 7:53am On Sep 10, 2017
This thread will never smell FP because that suffer head MOD closed down another thread claiming "false information" and banned the OP.

Una know the mod nah

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai by smartty68(m): 7:53am On Sep 10, 2017
zionmde:
Is there anything she wants to say we dont know already. Of course we know wat happened to chibok girls. APC should go on i dont blame them i blame the youths that will never learn
Well, in the end nothing will be done. Because Nigerians glorifies political criminals
Re: I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai by ajepako(f): 7:55am On Sep 10, 2017
I really would love for Mama Taraba to expose every character in the Chibok kidnapping script so that God's wrath can visit them for generations to come..

However, l have a problem with the sauce this news is coming from...

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai by Mynd44: 7:58am On Sep 10, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

(1)

Mazi Nnamdu Kanu Didn't Hide - Igbos / Newsnationwide Blackout In Nigeria As TCN Announces Total System Collapse / Osun State Youngest Governorship Aspirant (babatunde Adedotun Taiwo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.