Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Basic Marketing Strategies For Growing A Profitable Business As An Entrepreneur - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Basic Marketing Strategies For Growing A Profitable Business As An Entrepreneur (433 Views)

Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" / 10 Things No One Will Tell You About Being An Entrepreneur / Basic Marketing Strategies For Growing A Profitable Business As An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Basic Marketing Strategies For Growing A Profitable Business As An Entrepreneur by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 10, 2017
Basic Marketing Strategies For Growing a Profitable Business as an Entrepreneur.
The success of any business depends on a firm’s understanding and meeting of the customer’s needs and demands. As an entrepreneur your main aim should not be focused on profit making alone. Satisfaction of customers needs should also be the goal of every organization. Entrepreneurs are solution providers there should constantly strive to provide solutions by meeting the needs of customers.
Customers are the wheels of organization; they drive the organization, while marketing is the engine that keeps the wheel going. The importance of marketing in every organization cannot be over emphasized. The major role of the marketers is the identification and satisfaction of needs learn more

Re: Basic Marketing Strategies For Growing A Profitable Business As An Entrepreneur by corpershun: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
Your site wants me to subscribe before I can view to read.

(1) (Reply)

Get 100% FREE TRAINING on how to earn $400 to $2,000 MONTHLY LEGAL INCOME / Download Ebook(how To Start A Successful Small Business In Nigeria) / Oil Price Gear-up Due To Kurdistan Blockage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.