Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

It Will Be A Miracle If Yaradua Survives His Illness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Will Be A Miracle If Yaradua Survives His Illness (553 Views)

I Know I Must Go And Meet God – Babangida Opens Up On His Illness / Buhari Should Come Clean About His Illness / Group Wants Ambode Disqualified Over Alleged History Of Mental Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Will Be A Miracle If Yaradua Survives His Illness by AkoEja: 12:27am On Feb 26, 2010
I pray the Inactive President Yaradua survives his illness and recover fully for the sake of his family, but this is wishful thinking on my part. He is too ill to recover - he has kidney and heart failure, and is unconscious. His survival chance is probably less than 25%. There comes a time in Medicine when whatever you do no longer makes a difference
Re: It Will Be A Miracle If Yaradua Survives His Illness by marvix(m): 6:09am On Feb 26, 2010
Its a miracle that u d poster is alive today or do you think its by your might?
Re: It Will Be A Miracle If Yaradua Survives His Illness by AkoEja: 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2010
I agree to that! And thank God I am alive to reply u!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: First Lady Has Growing Role In Power Play / Corruption: Liberia Seeks Efcc's Assistance To Fight Corruption / Nlc And The Present State Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.