Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

How My Body Shape Almost Got Me Depressed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How My Body Shape Almost Got Me Depressed (408 Views)

Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" / This sudden Stuttering Problem is making me depressed / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Body Shape Almost Got Me Depressed by evraalice: 11:09am On Sep 10, 2017
I don't understand the love for boobs and ass sincerely, babes have you noticed that when guys walk or drive along the first set of babes they look @are those with boobs and ass making we the flat ass babes uncomfortable, I started a journey few years back to increase my Butt size I drank the pills and the drugs still no result I Google yet noting then I set up to the gym and even changed my diet still didn't see any improvement. On one occasion I had gone with my friend to see someone who she wanted to introduce me too
after I had seen him n left I was hoping she would get back to me she didn't I kept asking her what the guy said she said noting finally she gave up n said sorry but he said you have noting for him to touch can you imagine that, the next day I got so pissed that I took to my face book page n wrote if he doesn't value your brains then he ain't worth it lolzzzzz....... Finally I braced up I was already working in the health sector so all I did was added a training as a therapist and started working on my dry dull skin. So too all my divas that have gone through same experience let's change our skin if we can't change our butt lolzzzzz. Mandas skin care 08037302953 acne pimples n spots face cream, lightening lotion whitening soap, whitening cream etc watsapp for details.

(1) (Reply)

Diabetes Treatment / How To Make Baby Diaper Cream / How To Cure Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.