Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Buhari Minister Explodes, Says Chibok Girls Kidnapping Scam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Minister Explodes, Says Chibok Girls Kidnapping Scam (980 Views)

"I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens El Rufai / I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai / I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari Minister Explodes, Says Chibok Girls Kidnapping Scam by NFFGG: 11:32am On Sep 10, 2017
I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai

The embattled Minister of Women Affairs, Amina Alhassan has threatened to expose Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir Elrufai and his role in Chibok girls kidnapping.

The Minister said she was surprised that a dirty character like Elrufai could even have the gut to comment against her preference for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar for 2019 Presidential race.

She said, there are lot of things Nigerians needs to know about the planning and execution of Chibok girl kidnapping because those behind it will be unmasked very soon. The intention was very obvious, to defame and blackmail PDP and Jonathan out of power.

The Minister became angry by the comment credited to Elrufai where he was quoted as saying that Buhari was severely warned not to appoint Amina Alhassan as Minister.

Mallam Elrufai said Amina Alhassan's leaved Video, an indication that she has never been loyal to President Buhari from day one, noting that her loyalty lies with someone who is not even ready to support the party to success just because the person also want to become a president

In her response, Amina said those who know history well could tell about the treacherous nature of Elrufai who can go to any length to stab anyone just to rise politically, she said Elrufai was a nobody who was as poor as church rat if not for Atiku that brought him to political relevance.

The same Elrufai was among those who plotted against Jonathan by tactically supporting Boko Haram and Kidnapping of Chibok girls, the information is out there where he lied that Jonathan wanted to kill him and other top members of APC by raising a false alarm about sniper list. No sane Nigerians will take Elrufai serious because he is an unrepentant addicted liar.

The same Elrufai who claimed to be loyal to president is sponsoring some bloggers and his errand boys in the media to keep attacking and defaming Buhari, at least Nigerians and our party can see his deliberate action to blackmail the President when he released his memo to the media which was supposed to be a confidential memo to the President in his bid to tarnish and embarrass Baba Buhari.

I am not a coward, Buhari is my President and one of the fathers of my party APC, if I can't be real with my choice of Atiku, then it would amount to eye service, I am not that kind of person.

Former President Obasanjo through his book "My Watch" gave a valid description of who the midget Elrufai is, he thrives on stabbing the hands that fed him just to rise politically, he can lie and kill so far he will rise in his political career not minding the pain he is inflicting on others, one of such is his supervision of mass killing and hurriedly burying of over 1,000 Shiites killed in Kaduna.

I will personally meet with President Buhari and explain myself to him, I am not afraid of anybody in the party, after all I am a politician, for those who have gone ahead to plant a corruption story about me in the media, you are just wasting your time she added.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Minister Explodes, Says Chibok Girls Kidnapping Scam by limeta(f): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
The girls will be freed from the A PC government after the election of 2019
Their family is on APC payroll so no noise
Re: Buhari Minister Explodes, Says Chibok Girls Kidnapping Scam by GreyLaw(m): 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
Spill it already, madam! Please tell us what happened.

As for El-Rufai, the man is a terrible human being, for all I care. Buhari himself is no better; his silence on the herdsmen menace is a strong pointer that the man is complicit to their crimes.
Re: Buhari Minister Explodes, Says Chibok Girls Kidnapping Scam by fergie001: 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
I challenge el-rufai to open that gutter he calls a mouth,let al-hassan take him to the cleaners.
Mama Taraba,u must talk ooooo

Tell el-rufai I said he is mad--fergie001
Re: Buhari Minister Explodes, Says Chibok Girls Kidnapping Scam by NFFGG: 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
This is best revelation of the year in the government circle
Re: Buhari Minister Explodes, Says Chibok Girls Kidnapping Scam by NFFGG: 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
May God continue to expose the enemies of this country
Re: Buhari Minister Explodes, Says Chibok Girls Kidnapping Scam by Mynd44: 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

(1)

Breaking: FG To Sell Discos To New Investors- Mohammed / BREAKING: Appeal Court Sentences Accountant General To 70yrs Imprisonment / Buhari Where Is Northwest In Your Budget(s)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.