Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos (64462 Views)

20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight / 2 Mentally Challenged Lovers In Fierce Public Fight Over Sex / Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Atlantia(f): 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
Chai! lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Damfostopper(m): 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
what's tha business
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Sanctus1(m): 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
its alright ...end time
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Lalas247(f): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
Women n fighting sha..
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Juell(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
The fat lady gat some good kicks. Wonder why she's without any underwear
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
Disgrace in d highest order. What a shame to those bitches.
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by MrCork: 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
[sub][/sub]
Angelanest:
This is really funny. Two ladies decided to slug it out with each other publicly in front of secondary school students. The young ladies who engaged each other in a fight - did so after a heated argument, according to a trending video footage posted online.

One of the ladies decided to disgrace her colleague by pulling up her clothes and exposing her private part right in the presence of the passersby and onlookers.

The fight was later separated after one of the women was thrown on the ground and was savagely beaten.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/lady-strips-another-woman-public-fight-front-school-students-photos.html

..strip were?..bro we cant see anytin meƱnnnnn!!(no oofeense) angry
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
free2ryhme:

all these small children wey dey NL
Na so una dey die ontop weytin no concern una... if he happen finish now, them go say na cultist kill you... was I talking to you?
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Ameeria: 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
Oh my! Which one of the two eventually got thrown to the ground and beaten up? I'm guessing the orobo did the lepa in. Silly girls. Pls finish your gist. LOL.
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
Chaaaaaaaaaaaaiiee WHO IS THE USELESS PERSON THAT CENCORED THOSE PICTURES? Whyyyy and for Whaat reason?
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Adadioranma79(f): 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
This look like Nigeria/Nigerians to you, really?
uzoclinton:
Thats the only thing Nigerian ladies know how to do best
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by pek(m): 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
Saw this about three years ago.

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by free2ryhme: 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
AfricanElite:
Na so una dey die ontop weytin no concern una... if he happen finish now, them go say na cultist kill you... was I talking to you?

u don see cultist before grin
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by SirLakes: 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
I came to see yan$h bet I am highly disappointed undecided kiss
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
free2ryhme:

u don see cultist before grin
Bleep off my mention
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by ima4sure(f): 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
What a shame.......

Meanwhile.......

Pls let's try and Reduce stress that is becoming traumatizing. An Okada man worked till 2am, on getting home he decided to take a bath. He suddenly ran out naked shouting ghost ghost ghost, narrating his ordeal, he said he has poured water on his head ten times and its not touching his head. On hearing this Neighbors rushed out only to discover he didn't remove His helmet before having His bath. REST IS VITAL! Have a RESTFUL weekend.
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
very old thing that has being online...

better news una no go gree bring fp
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by abimic(m): 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
Shameless or not, I foresaw the moderately slim lady been the champion in the long run. Orobo no get level.
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by uzoormah(m): 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

Chaaaaiii!

See fight... shocked

Meeehnn..next time bitches shud learn MMA sha...not like this kinda fight..I prefer bloody and fatal fight.

M nt sure u will stand when u see a bloody fyt
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Forzap: 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
old video,its been online for years now
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
uzoormah:

M nt sure u will stand when u see a bloody fyt

grin

With my experience with bloody places,
U may faint first wink
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by hardbody: 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
uzoclinton:
Thats the only thing Nigerian ladies know how to do best

This was in south Africa. It's on youtube
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by uzoormah(m): 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

With my experience with bloody places, U may faint first wink
grin oya tomorrow let us go and help them
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

are you sure it's a lady behind this profile?
Hmmmmm

MMA may be not popular in Nigeria but here in asia, stadium is always sold out sha..

We embrace mix martial arts like our lives defend on it..
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
uzoormah:

grin oya tomorrow let us go and help them

grin

Who we gonna help? Those ghetto girld fighting? embarassed

Oya, leave them in shame..they chose to fight on their levels sha..
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by OrdercityWeb: 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

MMA may be not popular in Nigeria but here in asia, stadium is always sold out sha..

We embrace mix martial arts like our lives defend on it..
Lol!!!
Dude!!

I ain't new in this thing you know. Continue more funds to your account bro. grin
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Lol!!!
Dude!!

I ain't new in this thing you know. Continue more funds to your account bro. grin

grin

Hahahaha

Thats right..feed ur mind with lies...nobody cares. I dont need prove to u anything..

Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by oxiide22(m): 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
Aminal!! You're very stupid, go and fight ur mama bloody and fatal
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by SABAXY: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
grin grin

Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Cuteogbus: 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
Angelanest:
cc; lalasticlala
Old Video That I Downloaded Since 2013.. It's A School In South Africa.. This Is No News
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by deebrain(m): 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

Chaaaaiii!

See fight... shocked

Meeehnn..next time bitches shud learn MMA sha...not like this kinda fight..I prefer bloody and fatal fight.

They have actually done the bloody and fatal fight with their mouths.... Thats what led to the display.

Typical Naija lady way.
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

Chaaaaiii!

See fight... shocked

grin
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

Chaaaaiii!

See fight... shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing 14-Year-Old Girl Hidden By 43-Year-Old Neighbor For 2-Day Sex In Lagos / Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) / Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.