Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Celebrities Who Became FAT. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Celebrities Who Became FAT. (1366 Views)

Naija Celebrities Who Have Been On This Forum Or Are Still Active Members / 7 Nigeria Celebrities Who Are Living A Fake Life / Top 10 Most Beautiful Cameroon Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Who Became FAT. by uneeking(m): 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
Friends, be careful what you do with your body. Or should I say be careful what you do to your body? These days, some well known celebs are having serious challenges keeping away those “unwanted curves”.

If you have ever tried to lose weight before, you can imagine what these well known stars are presently going through as you must have realized that it is much easier to add weight than to lose it.

In this post, I wish to present to you one of the celebs who is presently going through tough times with this weight gain issue. Do not be surprised to hear the name please.

She is no other than the famous Britney Spears whose before and after photos I present to you below.

Were you able to recognize her in this photo? If did, then kudos and be careful, yourself. I could not recognize her at first try. This is the kind of situation one of my friends simply describe as

“It Didn’t Easy At All, At All”.

http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekmunikations-celebrities-who-became-fat/

(1) (Reply)

Promo Promo Promo / Is It Compulsory I Insure My Car / Facebook User Lisa James Celebrates Her Birthday Today- Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.