Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,662 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

How Did The Church Get Here? What Is Happening To My Generation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did The Church Get Here? What Is Happening To My Generation? (302 Views)

The Cry For My Generation By Pastor Paul Rika. / Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation / Why Did The Catholic Church Decide That Priests Should Be Celibate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did The Church Get Here? What Is Happening To My Generation? by olayemi85(m): 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
Gone were the days when Christian try to abstain from worldliness, but today the more worldly the church the higher the number of members, gone were the days when reverence were given to altar, today altar has become a normal place where children can be playing, Gone were the days when sisters or women avoid to allow the part of their body to be exposed but now the more exposed you leave your body the higher the complement ' you look great, you are beautiful, I love your style etc gone were the days when Christian tell brethren that bedroom clothes/ style should be kept within bedroom alone between a woman and her husband (spag, topless dress, armless clothes etc) but today it has become church clothes. before we tell sisters about make up that its wrong, but today nobody is saying anything, no wonder our fire is no longer burning like before, no wonder churches are full of lukewarm Christians, PLEASE HOW DID WORLDLINESS CREPT IN TO THE CHURCH IN OUR GENERATION, IS IT THE SAME HEAVEN THAT PAUL, APOSTLES, ENOCH WENT THAT WE ARE STILL GOING, OR GOD HAS PREPARE ANOTHER HEAVEN FOR OUR OWN GENERATION. #feelingsadforupcominggeneration#

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Did Not Crucified In Bible / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Have You Been To Gethsemane?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.