Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation (672 Views)

Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. / Good Friday; The Commemoration Of The Death Of Our Lord Jesus Christ / What Does It Mean To Believe On The Lord Jesus Christ? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by Gointo: 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
LORD JESUS.I know your love and mercies compelled you to continue waiting for those that who heed your call,let it pleases you that GREAT DAY BEFALL THIS GENERATION. LORD PLS TELL YOUR ANGELS TO SOUND THE TRUMPET. AMEN.
Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by LordIsaac(m): 1:32am On Mar 22, 2022
Gointo:
LORD JESUS.I know your love and mercies compelled you to continue waiting for those that who heed your call,let it pleases you that GREAT DAY BEFALL THIS GENERATION. LORD PLS TELL YOUR ANGELS TO SOUND THE TRUMPET. AMEN.
Then intensify your evangelism.....He wants to save others, just like He saved you...not wanting that any should perish.
Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by Gointo: 6:29am On Mar 22, 2022
LordIsaac:

Then intensify your evangelism.....He wants to save others, just like He saved you...not wanting that any should perish.
join me in prayer ,that's why I put it here.
Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by Dtruthspeaker: 7:13am On Mar 22, 2022
Gointo:

AAAMEEEEN!
Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by elated177: 7:37am On Mar 22, 2022
Gointo:

Why?
Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:14am On Mar 22, 2022
Are you working with Jesus' brothers?
Because only individuals acknowledging them will be saved! Matthew 25:31-46
Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by Dtruthspeaker: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2022
elated177:

Why?

Aha! shocked Are you not ready? By your threads and comments a person would have thought that if God comes now, you would be smiling. But, now,....

I thought you would have supported His Cry for The Lord to Come, even Now!
Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by Gointo: 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
elated177:

Why?

look around you,and you also read the news ,if you can decern you will know why.
Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by Dtruthspeaker: 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
Gointo:

look around you,and you also read the news ,if you can decern you will know why.

Obviously, he loves this world!
Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by Gointo: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Obviously, he loves this world!

lol..there is this guy ,I'm preaching to several days now,
so out of burden, I said lord JESUS should hasten his coming and come now.
he said I'm selfish ,cuzco I'm saved bla bla
but telling him to repent,he said it's not yet time..he will still change but not not now..
I shook my head I feel sorry for him,if only he knew that how urgent it is.

many took God for granted.
Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by Gointo: 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
I see many people in their foolishness, they think they are smart..
waste thier youth in lust all manner of iniquity...
when they are now married that when ,they awake to the fact that life is a warfare..
by that time they will suffer casualties because they have no foundation on the rock.
there is a reason why the Bible says
Ecclesiastes 12:1
Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;
Luke 6:48
He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.
Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by elated177: 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
Gointo:

But they are just the beginning of birth pains?
Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by elated177: 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Aha! shocked Are you not ready? By your threads and comments a person would have thought that if God comes now, you would be smiling. But, now,....

I thought you would have supported His Cry for The Lord to Come, even Now!

You need to look before you leap.
Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by Gointo: 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
elated177:

But they are just the beginning of birth pains?
For the sinner not his elect,he will pack his elect out and destroy the earth.
Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by Gointo: 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
Aside that,the bad happenings is not really what you will see if you can decern,every blind man can see the evil on earth..you want me to tell you? elated177
Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by Gointo: 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
who is this one?? lol
Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
LordIsaac:

I did a double take as I thought this was LordReed grin I was going to shout halleluiah before I looked properly and saw LordIsaac grin

1 Like

Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by Gointo: 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

I did a double take as I thought this was LordReed grin I was going to shout halleluiah before I looked properly and saw LordIsaac grin
lol,i also commit the error

1 Like

Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by elated177: 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
Gointo:
Aside that,the bad happenings is not really what you will see if you can decern,every blind man can see the evil on earth..you want me to tell you? elated177

Actually, that was the reason for the "why" earlier. Tell me what you are seeing now that led to this thread.
Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by elated177: 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
Gointo:
For the sinner not his elect,he will pack his elect out and destroy the earth.

I don't think you understood that statement.
Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by Gointo: 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
elated177:

I don't think you understood that statement.
okay wait and see Provecy is not designed to be understood,we shall see the reality with our very eyes,when it shall be fulfilled..
Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by Kobojunkie: 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
Gointo:
Why? undecided

Where do you get the idea that the reason He hadn't returned has to do with this love and mercy you speak of? undecided
Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by LordReed(m): 10:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

My wife went to do evangelism over the weekend, I asked her how it went and she told me all about it. I was happy for her. LoLz.

2 Likes

Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by Dtruthspeaker: 5:14am On Mar 23, 2022
elated177:

You need to look before you leap.

I am certainly looking but it is not my turn to jump.
Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by Dtruthspeaker: 5:28am On Mar 23, 2022
Gointo:

lol..there is this guy ,I'm preaching to several days now,
so out of burden, I said lord JESUS should hasten his coming and come now.
he said I'm selfish ,cuzco I'm saved bla bla
but telling him to repent,he said it's not yet time..he will still change but not not now..
I shook my head I feel sorry for him,if only he knew that how urgent it is.

many took God for granted.

Is this not what rapture is about?
Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by Dtruthspeaker: 5:36am On Mar 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why? undecided

Where do you get the idea that the reason He hadn't returned has to do with this love and mercy you speak of? undecided

Because a criminal can take the opportunity to remedy all his wrong before the Court Sits and Enters Final Condemning Judgement upon him. Therefore, delay to condemn a guilty, will be love and mercy when the guilty's sins are removed.

1 Like

Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by AkinwaleJJ(f): 6:12am On Mar 23, 2022
Gointo:
who is this one?? lol
If you truly want God's Kingdom to come then you must act in accord with what you say {Matthew 15:8-9} faith in Jesus is not just thing of the mouth, we WORK with his ANOINTED brothers to show that we truly believe in what Jesus said! James 2:18-26
From MaxInDHouse
Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 23, 2022
LordReed:

My wife went to do evangelism over the weekend, I asked her how it went and she told me all about it. I was happy for her. LoLz.

That's awesome. You're a wonderful husband.

1 Like

Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by LordReed(m): 8:32am On Mar 23, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

That's awesome. You're a wonderful husband.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by Gointo: 8:48am On Mar 23, 2022
AkinwaleJJ:

If you truly want God's Kingdom to come then you must act in accord with what you say {Matthew 15:8-9} faith in Jesus is not just thing of the mouth, we WORK with his ANOINTED brothers to show that we truly believe in what Jesus said! James 2:18-26
From MaxInDHouse
maxindhouse qouting a scripture out of context....if you lack understanding,its written that you should ask for it....i've passed that realm.
Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by Gointo: 9:00am On Mar 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I dont want to reply you in the first instance,in your craftiness i see foolishness,and lack of knowledge..im not a suckler you can twist scripture for...if you lack understanding the bible says ask for it from GOD whom you believe in...if you cant ask from God,and you can humble yourself,i will tell what that scripture means..till then gracias
Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by AkinwaleJJ(f): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2022
Gointo:
I dont want to reply you in the first instance,in your craftiness i see foolishness,and lack of knowledge..im not a suckler you can twist scripture for...if you lack understanding the bible says ask for it from GOD whom you believe in...if you cant ask from God,and you can humble yourself,i will tell what that scripture means..till then gracias

It's OK, if you already know what it means.
Thanks for your time.
MaxInDHouse.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience / Poor Christians In Nigeria Are Cursed Sinners: Redeemed Church / The Difference Between God And The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.