Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians (3922 Views)

Southern Leaders Reject Onnoghen's Suspension, Say Buhari Has Committed Coup / The Only Positive Thing We Got From Buhari's Hypocritical Presidency / FFK: Buhari Has A Beautiful Wife, Aisha Buhari, The Only Good Thing About... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
bkool7:

You dont even know.the meaning of "loot"
Here , lemme help you:

"something appropriated illegally often by force
or violence •the thieves' loot

illicit gains by public officials "

1. Did you say the IG looted #120b? When was that? Because the budget of the NP for last year was #17b and they only got #10b.
I googled it and it didnt produce any source. No wonder you cant provide any link.

2. Was Burutai accused of looting or the he has a property beyond his livehood? We are talking about people accused of stealing and you're bring people accused of owning property.
Even the property, if it was acquired illegally was it during Buhari's tenure?

3. The same thing applies here . He has a mansion. Show me where they claimed he stole (under Buhari) to acquire it.

4. I said give me any one not suspended. Babachir is under suspension.

I wish you ppl have a high level of comprehension , it'll save us both the stress of an epistle

Re: Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians by aminu790(m): 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=Kyase post=60316342]give am N Power. I know one ipob member wey dey enjoy am grin
Re: Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
bkool7:

Here , lemme help you:

1. Did you say the IG looted #120b? When was that? Because the budget of the NP for last year was #17b and they only got #10b.
I googled it and it didnt produce any source. No wonder you cant provide any link.

2. Was Burutai accused of looting or the he has a property beyond his livehood? We are talking about people accused of stealing and you're bring people accused of owning property.

3. The same thing applies here . He has a mansion. Show me where they claimed he stole (under Buhari) to acquire it.

I wish you ppl have a high level of comprehension , it'll save us both the stress of an epistle

GTFOH with your defence of APC and their fake anti-corruption war.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians by chinoxstock: 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
bkool7:

its either you have problem with English, comprehension or both.

So "any" is synonymous to one ?

So if i say, " Anybody can do it" that means only one person can do it?

I dont think its my duty to teach you English Grammar, but since its my forte, I'm oblige.

Lol. You think you are doing me? You are dribbling yourself. Making a fool outta yourself and embarrassing your family.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians by bkool7(m): 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
DutchBruh:

When the debate is lost, insult becomes the only tool of the loser

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians by bkool7(m): 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
DutchBruh:

Hahahhahaha!

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians by bkool7(m): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
chinoxstock:

Lol. You think you are doing me? You are dribbling yourself. Making a fool outta yourself and embarrassing your family.

Since you're incorrigible,

Go look up the meaning of "any" , post it here and correct yourself
Re: Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians by Adminisher: 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
Don't worry, we are giving him a second term till 2023. All these stupid questions will disappear.

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians by cstr1000: 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
Adminisher:
Don't worry, we are giving him a second term till 2023. All these stupid questions will disappear.
no be only we? You think everybody is like you.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
bkool7:

Hahahhahaha!
Continue collecting crumbs to defend the most incompetent,corrupt and hypocritical APC.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians by chinoxstock: 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
bkool7:

Since you're incorrigible,

Go look up the meaning of "any" , post it here and correct yourself

Context, oga context.

Why are you doing this to yourself? Lol.
Name any zombie on nairaland does it or does it not translate to name one zombie on nairaland?

Context..!!!

Name any northern looter around Buhari and people named 3. Instead of you to engage them shamelessly or shamefully run to other threads like other zombies would do, you are here dribbling yourself with any and one.. cry

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians by tsdarkside(m): 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
snoopylinus:

You are just running round the same achievement nothing special,there is no fight here,God purnish PDP and APC join together,i am not a partisan i just want to see Read all what our president have achieved so far and you could only list two achievements in two years.

what you talking abut..??...

i voted buhary only to see boko gone...that job is done...i dont care about economics and other things...

do you realy believe you can fix what was messed up in 16years so quick??....

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
tsdarkside:

i voted buhary only to see boko gone...that job is done...i dont care about economics and other things...

Go and buy sense slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians by chinoxstock: 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
tsdarkside:

Thank God you acknowledge that Buhari has scored zero in the area of economics as well as other things.

BTW
Is Bokoharam gone? Just yesterday some policewomen where kidnapped by Bokoharam. Are you sure Bokoharam is really gone? SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
tsdarkside:

which boko is gone sir.which planet are you in are the moment.
Didn't want to comment but you are so blindness to what boko is still doing to people is dumbfounding.
Waiting for you to abuse me because I know you will.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
chinoxstock:

Thank God you acknowledge that Buhari has scored zero in the area of economics as well as other things.

BTW
Is Bokoharam gone? Just yesterday some policewomen where kidnapped by Bokoharam. Are you sure Bokoharam is really gone? SMH
stop quoting that dude.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians by bkool7(m): 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
chinoxstock:

Context, oga context.

Why are you doing this to yourself? Lol.
Name any zombie on nairaland does it or does it not translate to name one zombie on nairaland?

Context..!!!

Name any northern looter around Buhari and people named 3. Instead of you to engage them shamelessly or shamefully run to other threads like other zombies would do, you are here dribbling yourself with any and one.. cry

I'm here . I ain't going nowhere

The best thing to defend is the truth , thats why I'll have sources to provide .

I said "show me anybody...."

Any is a determinal for an unspecified number . And you're telling i said mention one.

Whats contextual in that?

I noticed you'al have issues with the meaning of "looting" also. So what should i do , set a Grammar Remedial class for you fellas?
Common on, shed your toga of ethnic bigotry and see beyond your horizon

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians by bkool7(m): 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Didn't want to comment but you are so blindness to what boko is still doing to people is dumbfounding.

In the context of their liberty hitherto Buhari, I guess its safe to say they are "gone"

They dont control any territory again and any ambush attack they now conduct is all "hit and run. "
The fact that some people in the North East are now returning and rebuilding is a testimony.

The error is allowing BH to florish in the first place because it's hard, if not impossible , to totally and completely erradicate religious insurgency because they are highly propagandious and the battle they fight is of the mind.
Who can read the human mind?

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians by tsdarkside(m): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:

boko is finished....stop lying online...i saw the footage of nigerian soldiers praticing shooting in sambisa forest on nta...

what do you want??...nigeria doesnt control niger,chad,cameroon and others..boko can easily retreat and regroup and attack again..

what do you still want more from our military...??

you want us to invade this countries to realy defeat boko haram?...

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians by tsdarkside(m): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
stop quoting that dude.

none of una have to quote the darkside..but you cant stop me from saying what is going in reality...
Re: Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians by biafrasun: 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
bkool7:

Here , lemme help you:

mumu is it not the same as stealing when gej said corruption is not stealing u crucified him but u are here justifying brutai and co just tired of this country when is the war starting in east am taking my revenge to kano and sokoto.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians by markfemisgay: 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
N.o.t.h.i.n.g
Re: Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
5. Bail out for states
GenBuhari:
You asked for one you have been given four already.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians by Bizibi(m): 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
adem30:
Blocking looting loopholes, to the extent that Senators and Ministers are feeling it. They are all against him now. If he allow all of them to steal like b4 they would have be singing his praises
hahahahahaha.......Nigerians really don't know!!!!
Re: Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians by Bizibi(m): 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
tsdarkside:

boko is finished....stop lying online...i saw the footage of nigerian soldiers praticing shooting in sambisa forest on nta...

what do you want??...nigeria doesnt control niger,chad,cameroon and others..boko can easily retreat and regroup and attack again..

what do you still want more from our military...??

you want us to invade this countries to realy defeat boko haram?...
lolzzzz
Re: Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians by Nobody: 2:34am On Sep 11, 2017
6. Many high profile corruption prosecutions including judges
GenBuhari:
5. Bail out for states
Re: Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
7. TSA
Re: Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
8. BVN
GenBuhari:
7. TSA
Re: Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians by SalamRushdie: 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
GenBuhari:
Defeated Boko Haram and resettled IDPs

We know you are lying

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians by richidinho(m): 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
TheGoodJoe:
President Buhari's resistance to the massive importation of rice led to a massive turn around in local rice production. tongue

And the rice is now cheaper abi?
Re: Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians by omolami: 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
He has succeeded in introducing miseries, poverty lack and want, teeth gnashing, failures,
Re: Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians by FearGodinall: 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
adem30:
Blocking looting loopholes, to the extent that Senators and Ministers are feeling it. They are all against him now. If he allow all of them to steal like b4 they would have be singing his praises
Which of the loopholes, bros corruption is on the increase, as well as wastage. buhari met 12 trillion dept as reported by NBS but had made it up to 19 trillions in less than two years and with all the recovered loots they made us to believe, without any visible thing to show for, nobody is against buhari, it is his dumbness that's chasing him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Phenomenal (pictures) / See Biafran Regalia Trending Now (pics) / Emefiele: DSS Arrests Ikoyi Prison Boss On Court Premises (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.