Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Borrow Money From Sokoloan At Your Own Peril. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Borrow Money From Sokoloan At Your Own Peril. (2071 Views)

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

Borrow Money From Sokoloan At Your Own Peril. by Elvisage(m): 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
How can u borrow money from sokoloan and its not even passed the due date of repayment, and they are already calling and threatening u.i borrowed money from them just two weeks ago just 8k to repay about 11k, today was the due day and I was already making plans to pay back the loan today before one stupid and I'll mannered entity called me and started ranting saying how she wants to start sending embarrassing messages to my contacts.can u imagine the insolence.it wasn't as if she called me and then I said I won't pay back the loan today.she even went as far calling one of my colleagues ranted and hung up the call on him.my question now is where does sokoloan employ these set of people from? although I made it very clear to her that if she tries to send any embarrassing messages to any of contacts when it is not yet passed the due date of the loan I was gonna sue her and sokoloan for every penny they are worth.although I eventually made the repayment as I had intended.this are the same people that always ask for your 5star rating.5star rating kill you people there! I thank God I have deleted their app from my phone.i never want to have anything to do with them ever again!

Re: Borrow Money From Sokoloan At Your Own Peril. by ststyreal(f): 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
Elvisage:
How can u borrow money from sokoloan and its not even passed the due date of repayment, and they are already calling and threatening u.i borrowed money from them just two weeks ago just 8k to repay about 11k, today was the due day and I was already making plans to pay back the loan today before one stupid and I'll mannered entity called me and started ranting saying how she wants to start sending embarrassing messages to my contacts.can u imagine the insolence.it wasn't as if she called me and then I said I won't pay back the loan today.she even went as far calling one of my colleagues ranted and hung up the call on him.my question now is where does sokoloan employ these set of people from? although I made it very clear to her that if she tries to send any embarrassing messages to any of contacts when it is not yet passed the due date of the loan I was gonna sue her and sokoloan for every penny they are worth.although I eventually made the repayment as I had intended.this are the same people that always ask for your 5star rating.5star rating kill you people there! I thank God I have deleted their app from my phone.i never want to have anything to do with them ever again!
grin cheesy try fair money, I heard they are kind of ok and patient with people.
You funny shaa grin Pele...

Re: Borrow Money From Sokoloan At Your Own Peril. by odinson1(m): 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
you wan sue A whole Financial Company and you dey borrow 8k from them grin grin grin

23 Likes

Re: Borrow Money From Sokoloan At Your Own Peril. by Theboy21: 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
odinson1:
you wan sue A whole Financial Company and you dey borrow 8k from them grin grin grin
Na naija we dey o cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Borrow Money From Sokoloan At Your Own Peril. by Elvisage(m): 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
odinson1:
omo I gat threaten the girl.those guys dey mess up big time.even banks gon no do reach Dem.
Re: Borrow Money From Sokoloan At Your Own Peril. by Elvisage(m): 11:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
ststyreal:

grin cheesy try fair money, I heard they are kind of ok and patient with people.
You funny shaa grin Pele...
thanks bro but I no sure say I go like borrow again ;the embarrassments wey dey follow am dey too much.
Re: Borrow Money From Sokoloan At Your Own Peril. by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 03, 2021
Sokoloan angry

They get their money with default charges & still give no damn about redeeming any damaged reputations. People who love their sanity don't take loans from Sokoloan any longer. They carefully select the bad-mouthed ladies as their recovery agents. Looks like they run mouth/attitude test during interviews & they go for the most abusive & unprofessional grin

MarketDispatch:

That is how they are trained to respond to

Toor.

May our paths never cross with Sokoloan's again,,,,ijn,,,,,Amen

17 Likes

Re: Borrow Money From Sokoloan At Your Own Peril. by Hed0nist: 12:36am On Mar 03, 2021
I understand that anything can happen sha. But do you know that if you borrow and pay when you said you will pay, all these things can't fit to near or fear you?
Re: Borrow Money From Sokoloan At Your Own Peril. by MarketDispatch: 2:19am On Mar 03, 2021
SirDelight:
Sokoloan angry

They get their money with default charges & still give no damn about redeeming any damaged reputations. People who love their sanity don't take loans from Sokoloan any longer. They carefully select the bad-mouthed ladies as their recovery agents. Looks like they run mouth/attitude test during interviews & they go for the most abusive & unprofessional grin

That is how they are trained to respond to . They know the average Nigerian if borrowed money by friends and family, usually wants to turn it to quarrel and use the opportunity not to pay back or would rather decimate amount loaned.

I think sokoloan uses this strategy to aid in getting its money back.

Re: Borrow Money From Sokoloan At Your Own Peril. by Elvisage(m): 5:14am On Mar 03, 2021
MarketDispatch:

That is how they are trained to respond to . They know the average Nigerian if borrowed money by friends and family, usually wants to turn it to quarrel and use the opportunity not to pay back or would rather decimate amount loaned.

I think sokoloan uses this strategy to aid in getting its money back.
and u think that ill-mannered approach works for them?I kw of someone who borrowed money from Dem last year around that people were looting warehouses for palliatives.they called the guy and the guy said the loan he took from them was his own palliative ;they later started begging him to please pay back the loan.

Re: Borrow Money From Sokoloan At Your Own Peril. by general111(m): 6:38am On Mar 03, 2021
Elvisage:
and u think that ill-mannered approach works for them?I kw of someone who borrowed money from Dem last year around that people were looting warehouses for palliatives.they called the guy and the guy said the loan he took from them was his own palliative ;they later started begging him to please pay back the loan.
grin grin ;Dbaba dom collect palliatives waka na

Re: Borrow Money From Sokoloan At Your Own Peril. by RunzMAN: 6:43am On Mar 03, 2021
I hate anything loan eh

Re: Borrow Money From Sokoloan At Your Own Peril. by thatsleepboy1: 7:38am On Mar 03, 2021
Na this kind pple I dey like Wella. I go soon download their app. I don't have anybody that you'll threaten me with cos even if they call them, they won't be bothered at all.

Re: Borrow Money From Sokoloan At Your Own Peril. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
Why will you take a loan and don’t expect to pay back ? This is the same attitude people exhibit when you borrow them money in real life , they’ll beg and cry but ask them for the money they’ll treat you like a rag
Re: Borrow Money From Sokoloan At Your Own Peril. by Cerebellum: 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
fabiano09:
Why will you take a loan and don’t expect to pay back ? This is the same attitude people exhibit when you borrow them money in real life , they’ll beg and cry but ask them for the money they’ll treat you like a rag

You do not understand simple English or what ?

Re: Borrow Money From Sokoloan At Your Own Peril. by Jeromejnr(m): 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
Cerebellum:

You do not understand simple English or what ?

Re: Borrow Money From Sokoloan At Your Own Peril. by Elvisage(m): 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
fabiano09:
did u read my post very well and understood what I said before coming here to spill trash.where in my post did I say I didn't want to pay back the loan?

Re: Borrow Money From Sokoloan At Your Own Peril. by Offpoint1: 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
Taking any loan less than 10m is a waste of time for me.... But no financial institution go wan give you loan wey go change your life.
Re: Borrow Money From Sokoloan At Your Own Peril. by denvers: 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
I never gave a damn about their threats, till today I never pay their money finish.
They employ badly trained women as staffs.

Their motto is frustrate them till they pay.
But didn't work for me..

Re: Borrow Money From Sokoloan At Your Own Peril. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2021
denvers:
I never gave a damn about their threats, till today I never pay their money finish.
They employ badly trained women as staffs.

Their motto is frustrate them till they pay.
But didn't work for me..

Re: Borrow Money From Sokoloan At Your Own Peril. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
Elvisage:

That person get mind sha grin. He should have pity not on their company but on their business ooo
Re: Borrow Money From Sokoloan At Your Own Peril. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
Offpoint1:
Taking any loan less than 10m is a waste of time for me.... But no financial institution go wan give you loan wey go change your life.

Aside few of them, their sole intention is milking the little people have. They never have people at hearts.
Re: Borrow Money From Sokoloan At Your Own Peril. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
Offpoint1:

Offpoint1:

Aside one or two of them, their sole intention is milking the little people have. They never have people at hearts.
Re: Borrow Money From Sokoloan At Your Own Peril. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2021
RunzMAN:
I hate anything loan eh

I never hated taking loans until I mistakenly took one from Soko/Bitterloan. Two times I paid via their App. I was debited & they claimed they didn't see any repayment. I emailed both Soko & Paystack tire,,,, nothing was done & the interest was increasing daily. Finally, I had to pay again by Bank Transfer. I repaid almost 4x of the loan I took. I angrily paid everything with default charges bcoz I do want our ways to cross in this life again. Now I see loans as shit I dare not near.

Re: Borrow Money From Sokoloan At Your Own Peril. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Na this kind pple I dey like Wella. I go soon download their app. I don't have anybody that you'll threaten me with cos even if they call them, they won't be bothered at all.

If you still love your sanity, don't go near Sokoloan. The anybody you think you don't have may come find you when Soko agents /wolves reason your matter
Re: Borrow Money From Sokoloan At Your Own Peril. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
fabiano09:

Na you go be the first to start giving people loans? If that's how loans have been collected since ages, we for no know Soko in the first place.

Believe it or not, not less than 5 people owe me & I don't think sniffing lives out of them would provide my money.

Transcorp And President Obasanjo / Football Business Five-Aside / Can Adsense And Affiliate Marketing Really Make Me Financially Stable?