Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) (46661 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by Rajosh(m): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2017
Bari22:

I thought you were from Akure, Im serving there, I will like to meet you if you are from there too.
I served in Akure. what about star boy and jay jay Joe. were they still in camp during camping?
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by Bizibi(m): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2017
summerflame90:
Good old memory lane
I hate the clipper on the right,I always avoid any barber that use it.
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by dragon2(m): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2017
joeace2020:

Whot
Bricks
Game boy
8-bit
Nintendo
Sega Deluxe
PS1
PS2

In a home of 8 boys games hear am for our hand. It was so bad even when dad has gone to his room and you thought everyone was sleeping, dim light will still be coming out from the sitting room at 2am in the morning. Na dat one dey let us know say night meeting don start.

8 bit death

2 Likes

Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by Chukazu: 11:48am On Sep 11, 2017
Explorers:
Saving your launch money to buy that sportin waves cream that won't still work.

Then you start brushing your hair like..

Fiwasaye girls Akure can trip for guys with waves those days like.

sportin waves small ...we used Sulfur 8 to grows beards and impress our guys and babes but today I wish the beards would disappear undecided

be careful what you wish for

2 Likes

Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 11, 2017
Explorers:

Lool true
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:50am On Sep 11, 2017
Explorers:
The pain of waking up every morning to push that dad's car that won't start with your school uniform

grin
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by WhoDeyThere(m): 11:51am On Sep 11, 2017
Explorers:

Ondo, but attended Aquinas
I learnt there's cementary close to your basketball court. How true?

1 Like

Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by maisauki: 11:51am On Sep 11, 2017
I can relate with almost all but op, you never add trainers...itele ma je n rarinra, port-motor wey u go pak clothes inside wen u dey go boardin like ada goes to school
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 11, 2017
who still remember this hymn

there is a green hill far away without a city wall, were the lord god was crucified he died to save us all
chorus: we may, we may not no,
we can, we can not tell
what pain: what pain's he has to bear,
bet we: but we believe
it was: it was for us

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 11:52am On Sep 11, 2017
Efewestern:
lol.. the PS1 gat me cracking.

my gaming history:

* Terminator

*SEGA

*Ps 1 (lol)

* Ps 2 (everybody go just come my house they take position, trust African mom, she always spoil show for niggas)

Back then men..

grin .

I dey tell you grin
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by LOUIS6(m): 11:52am On Sep 11, 2017
temmytopsy1:

me na army comprehensive

me self na army comprehensive ooo , now comman Day sec school
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 11:52am On Sep 11, 2017
Explorers:

Ondo, but attended Aquinas
ACA boiz grin grin grin grin
I attended Ijo mimo before moving to Salas Sec grin grin grin grin
ACA and Oyemekun boiz no dey gree grin grin
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 11:53am On Sep 11, 2017
kadree:
Just because of shoe brush wey my friend "Lami" dey always move around with, gialz nor dey gree am rest because him shoe dey always shine pass sun . Lami here, Lami there. My eyes go just dey red from one corner. Lolz
hahahahah
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 11:53am On Sep 11, 2017
grin grin grin
you be ACA?
akintadetope:

dirty oyemekun boys that year
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 11:54am On Sep 11, 2017
shogsman:

Attended Aquinas too back in d days,but later transferred to[b] ijo mimo[/b] because my ijogbon was too much
Year?
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 11:55am On Sep 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Loool what the hell is this grin grin grin

Lmfao!!!!!!!

Don't tell me it's the mp3 player of back then hahaha!!!!

Even mp3 players are soooooo outdated grin

#proudlyINDOMEGENERATION

smallie grin tongue
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by gagewonda(m): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2017
Explorers:
Lending your friend a CD and getting it back scratched.
dis one dey cause fight dat year lolz

1 Like

Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lmfao!!!!!!!

#proudlyINDOMEGENERATION
ogunmefun?
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by Fraih(f): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2017
Explorers:
I just don't like girls using these sandals then, they're too proud.

St Louis girls those days.

They look you as if you're not human

You greet them, they snub you.

They iron their uniform like there's no tomorrow, and it will never get rough no matter how hard they play.

To ask them out, one need to rehearsal and master English for days.

Most times we see them and we forget everything we've downloaded to say. Something will be like what's wrong with you, you saw her and can't talk.

Thanks to letter writing.
You must be from OBHS or SJC!!!
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by abbeyty(m): 11:58am On Sep 11, 2017
Explorers:

If you try that waves in my school, na in front of the other students den go you razor cut am for you in assembly
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 11:59am On Sep 11, 2017
WhoDeyThere:
I learnt there's cementary close to your basketball court. How true?
The general hospital dey the back of ACA and the ST mary cementary too shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
CzarChris:
Explorers, how could you forget Sega Mega Drive 2. Playing MK with brutality, fatality, babality and combo in sega still remains the best MK game ever to me. How could I even forget Sunset riders, tekken etc. Chai! Man don dey old o. grin

Nice input fam.

I loved MK too and back then I had a 'higher education' notebook with all the fatalities, animalities, brutalities, friendship, babality neatly jotted in order of fighter per move on as many pages as possible.

I started off with UMK3 and my entry fighter then was Noob Saibot, Cyrax and Lui Kang. When I got to mid-level, I moved to Sub-Zero human, Smoke and a few others. When I become a pro, I could enter codes at the start of the game to unlock features such as speed, infinity time and so on and I knew so many combos by heart that I discarded my moves notebook.

When it started taking toll on my academics that I almost failed in JSS2, my mother broke my console into smithereens and I resorted to game centers - I was a Mortal Kombat addict and still am.

I was never a fan of Sega, I had Super Nintendo. I need to buy that console again with UMK, Super Mario and Donkey Kong cartridges.

I miss my childhood man cry

5 Likes

Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by otitokoroleti: 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
temmytopsy1:
What about the fan milk logo you ironed on your uniform and the gators at back of your shirt
God bless u, this comment makes my day coz it makes me remember those days grin
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by gagewonda(m): 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
Efewestern:
lol.. the PS1 gat me cracking.

my gaming history:

* Terminator

*SEGA

*Ps 1 (lol)

* Ps 2 (everybody go just come my house they take position, trust African mom, she always spoil show for niggas)

Back then men..

grin .
terminator (ending man) 8bit was d ish den ooo. Anybody that didnt play those games mehn lolz
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by dragon2(m): 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lmfao!!!!!!!

#proudlyINDOMEGENERATION

You never see chumchin

2 Likes

Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by otitokoroleti: 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
dragon2:

8 bit death
Nintendo grin
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by mcquin(m): 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
temmytopsy1:

wow. i love to listen to sisqo, craig david, celine dion, rkelly and this guy that sang it wasnt me
Shaggy- wasn't me.
How time flies. Today we are too busy with the strains of politics and nation-building.

1 Like

Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by otitokoroleti: 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
maisauki:
I can relate with almost all but op, you never add trainers...itele ma je n rarinra, port-motor wey u go pak clothes inside wen u dey go boardin like ada goes to school
what about KITO? grin

1 Like

Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
Explorers:

Just as Saint Louis Girls do the Same for Saint Thomas Aquinas Boys. smiley

Proudly an ACA Old Boy.
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by Bibi294(f): 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
damola311:

Is this not Ola Royal hotel @your dp?
Nope... That's Atlas in Ado Ekiti
Re: School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) by Kokaine(m): 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
Explorers:
Buying a whole album of 49 tracks just because of 2 tracks.
i totally remember this one. i would buy a whole cd plate just because it had some tupac, 50cent, jayz, dmx, snoop, and ludercris, until mp3 started raining where i could just buy one mp3 containing over 200 tracks of whoever i wanted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs / ND University Lady Tortured, Poisoned Over Refusal To Join Fraternity / Emmanuel Arinze-Ifeajuna On Olympic Exercise 2B Book Back In The Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.