Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs (46657 Views)

ABSU Student Jumps 3-storey Building Under The Influence Of Colorado (drugs) / Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) / Kaduna Poly Student Falls From 3-Storey Building In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs by 2mercy: 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2021

A 400-level optometry student of Abia State University, Uturu, has been confirmed dead after jumping down from a three-storey building.

He was reported to be on drugs when he jumped from his lodge called Favour Lodge located off the campus on Saturday evening.

Reports by students revealed that the deceased, identified as Francis Chibuike, in the video recorded after he took a hard drug known as Colorado, was unable to contain its effect.

According to some students, his friends reportedly locked him in the room and went in search of cassava flakes known as garri to restore him back to consciousness, but the deceased went through the balcony and jumped down from the building with blood gushing out from his head before they returned.

A student from the school, Paul Udo, in his Facebook post, said the deceased jumped from the stairs with head shattered beyond medical help.

Another student, Nnadi Thyword, while commenting on the incident, said: “Come to think of it; he is a medical student and ought not to be told the dangers of these drugs. It is doubtful to say that those who take these drugs don’t know the negative effects. This is simply an addiction.”

In the video made available to The Guardian yesterday, the student recording the video, who appeared to own the apartment, where Francis had taken the substance, was heard saying: “I told you not to take it, but you did. I told you I don’t like it. ”

According to a news publication, the Chief Security Officer (CSO) of the institution, Navy Commander ThankGod Evulobi (retired), confirmed the incident, describing it as one of the consequences of hard drugs.

According to him, the deceased, who is from Imo State, drugged himself and told his friends that he was going out only for him to jump out from the window.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/news/absu-undergraduate-jumps-from-three-storey-building-dies/amp

Re: ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs by Waakanda: 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
sad
Re: ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs by illicit(m): 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
tongue
Re: ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs by HONESTFACT101(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
nairaland weed smokers over to unaundecided....signing out✈

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs by Kingosytex(m): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
Say no to drugs.

It kills...

Back then in school I had a friend who always told me that ha can't sleep without drugs but one day I asked him if he had been sleepless all those years he wasn't on drugs.

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs by Capitalpunisher: 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
I talk am.yes i said it

Re: ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs by MadamVanessa(f): 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2021

So the devil knew that his sanity wasn't intact, he made him to remembered Psalm 91 vs 12.

"On their hands they will bear you up, lest you strike your foot against a stone."

In trying to see how truthful the word of God is, see where he landed him.

That's the reason the devil always strike in the hour of our weakness. Lets be conscious please.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs by phorget(m): 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
One good thing about this is that he won't feel any pain before his death.
No matter how high drugs make you feel you can never be the most high.

85 Likes

Re: ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs by NOC1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
his cup of tea, i never give RIP to people wey die normal death.

I am only sympathizing with the family and true friends.

this kids are not reasoning, what are the gaining from this high drugs. it sounds stupid seeing people doing drugs without fear. Drug abuse is on the high side, government and agencies should run more adverts and sensitizations on drug abuse.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs by caesymore(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
Those days inside Absu hostel during one early matriculation Morning like that, after Men done smoke Bizaarr one of the Men say make him close eye small, few mins in bed he heard some clowns shouting fire fire!!! hmmm na so this guy just use speed wake for bed jump from 300 level, it was so funny as he survived. grin

chai, It would have been one of those fun high sagas on how Francis Chibuike no die.

Stereo Man warned if e no good for your head quit , if e good for your head smoke.

RIP to a fellow country man. After work I go light up some puffs for you.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs by Sebastine1994(m): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
r. I,. op.
Re: ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs by Cokahot: 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
Why not loud.

Re: ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
The effects of the drugs must have led him into believing that he was a bird- an eagle or a hawk maybe. Should explain why he jumped from such a height...

Drugs and booze have a way of giving you the feeling that you can actually "fly".

Happened to an old pal once. Dude kept trying to fly after downing a few bottles of "1759" at the local bar. We had a hard time "caging" the bird cos dude kept flapping his hands and jumping. He wanted "fly".

Good thing we kept holding him down until we dumped him on his mother at home.

47 Likes

Re: ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs by Govocrete: 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
My cousin use to smoke weed in Nigeria before travelling oversea. I learnt he stopped smoking so I asked him what happened.

He said why at his barber shop, the barber told him, he just got a fresh supply of weed which is very strong. My cousin bought a wrap, went home to his 17 stores flat apartment and smoked his weed.

Why on the balcony he looked and something in him was telling him to jump and nothing would happen. He though of jumping for few minutes but decided not to jump.

That experience made him to quit weed.

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs by sylve11: 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
Better not to have a child than to have one that will give you troubles. sad cool

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs by nanauju(f): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
Oloun oo
Re: ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs by femmyapson(m): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
'Puff and pass'. 'This loud dey ment' "I love this trips". "You travel to whole of colorado without leaving your room"
You see where it ended??
Quit drugs please

Re: ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs by mzBEAM(f): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
Heartbreaking
Re: ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs by Wayne4uall(m): 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
Say no to drug

Re: ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs by Lovelies1: 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
Sorry
Re: ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
Please if you know your head is not strong enough to handle it,just do 2 drags and pass the blunt to the next person.

That was how a coursemate of mine nearly caused trouble for us ohh,as per Og wey i be self na four drags highest i dey fit flex, but my guy go form strong man do 4puffs for wetin him never drag before, naso my guy pass out ohh, we almost empty two of our jeepee tank dey baptise am before him wake up run go house. grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs by paulolee(m): 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
just too ad causing a lot of pains n mourning for his family n friends because of his Careless highness...
I remember wen I was invited to a bday bash in d hood n I was sitted with some street boys gisting abt streets n hustle when I heard one of my old friend saying he jus sent for rado, mk we Arrange Chairs in circle so we can easily puff n pass..
I asked him Wat's rado n he said its colorado n mk I noo too drag am or take more than two drags bcoz I fit ment since na my first time n the rest were jus laughing at Mumu me...
I jus stood up n took my leave n dey were calling me "ote" bt I just ignore DM than taking it and end up disgracing myself...
heard stories about dier doings d next morning....as dey were smoking, one of DM jus started crying for no reason, d anoda stood up n ran till dey caught n tied him up n dts how he slept off till morning n d worst was one dt went home m defecated inside his mothers pot...
all this madness all in d name of highness...

36 Likes

Re: ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
When we tell them that highness is for the highest,they don't hear. This is the result.
Head Pass head!

Re: ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs by HEAVEN4444: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
nigga thought he was superman

Re: ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
nacortics, sad

Re: ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs by elonmuskbaby: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
O'npe

I have no rip to waste on a fool

Papalagi Omo wey no wan get sense

Re: ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs by kanicorp9(m): 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
Re: ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs by obembet(f): 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
M
Re: ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs by lifeandjoy: 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
Say no to drug abuse!

Re: ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs by omoadeleye(m): 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
When you smoke high just to compete with the most high
Re: ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs by Adronhomestaff: 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
His friend are stupid, none of them can stay with him while other go find whatever they wan to find.

PS: don't know why they smoke shit , its better you drink nonsense that smoking all these stuff.

FABSA UNN Students Celebrate Old School Day In Style (photos/video) / The Disadvantages Of Sending Your Children To Boarding Schools / FUTO Student Commits Suicide By Hanging In His Room (Photo)