Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Pics: Plights Of Immigrants Overseas. Why Traveling Abroad Is Not The Ultimate - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pics: Plights Of Immigrants Overseas. Why Traveling Abroad Is Not The Ultimate (505 Views)

Register With N20,000 To Get Overseas Travel Sponsorship Immediately! / Business Sponsorship and Overseas Travel Sponsorship. / Overseas Travel Sponsor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Plights Of Immigrants Overseas. Why Traveling Abroad Is Not The Ultimate by Ade3000yrs(m): 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
*Pics: Plight Of Immigrants, Africans, And Nigerians Overseas And Why traveling Abroad Is Not The Ultimate:*

A lot of us run the illusion of USA or You Die, Europe or We die, The Gulf Or We die, Italy Or We die, Canada Or We die, but inadvertently, we are suspended in our limbo of endless tryst. I am often challenged by the whites in USA, Canada, Europe and Asian friends that we Africans and Nigerians are poor in everything; poor in science, poor in art, poor in technology, poor in military, poor in governance, poor in agriculture, poor in infrastructure, poor in education, poor in medicine and health but I endeavour to prove them wrong. Needless to say we have well meaning whites fronting the peace and social economic stability of Africa, but a lot of us pull down these progressive effort with our lack of strong will for progress and development as we are condition to always blame the government for our plight, we spend most of our resourceful time praying for angels and manner to fall from heaven.

A lot of us go overseas to spend 10 years or more and become lost in a white man life and enjoying the luxury of government infrastructure in disguise of better life and better education, we want the white man green card while the white man loaths ours. We have made an Exodus of Immigration overseas from Africa and have now termed Europe and Canada the promise land. I am and will continue to advocate the deportation of Africans back home for the purpose of inclusive nation building and however we try, the framing for crimes and Intimidation of illegal immigrants overseas will continue until we begin to find relevance and values in our home land.

A lot of Nigerian reserve, fertile and unfarmed land is large enough to provide Agricultural job for 16 African Countries and also feed 3 billion population of the world if effectively harnessed. Above all discipline, Agriculture is the red carpet ovation to stardom and for extensive financial freedom to last the next 250 years if only 95% of Nigerians can focus on all areas of Agriculture regardless of your discipline. You can chose to indulge in Agriculture either on a part time or full time basis for a lasting food security to arrest cases of food shortages. If we can't produce to a sufficiency for the local market, we would continue to lie to ourselves in attempt for the export market.

I urge Africans And Nigerians to go back to their home land and invest in Agriculture as you would in the technology and real estate sector. Agriculture is the only business in Nigeria right now that makes 100% sense. I dont care what Harvard, MIT, Oxford, Yale and Cambridge and 800 Nigerian Professors from 30 Nigerian prestigious universities Say. Agriculture is the only way forward for Africa! When a Cattle herdsman dies, his children automatically inherits his herds of cattle but when a Professor dies, his certificates become useless to his Children, Sons and daughters. Let's not continue to behave like the educated fools, let's be more and extensively rational with matters of education. Let's continue to create tangible values with the teachings of Agriculture. Africans needs good food and not drugs like some medical and pharmaceutical industries believe and as against the believe of going abroad for greener pastures, your agents handling your travel documents will never expose or tell you the trappings or pitfalls to you until you get there and your hope of beautiful America, Europe, South Africa, Australia, Canada, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, or Asia becomes your worst nightmare. Remember your angel will always collect his money and always assure you that life is better on the other side, believe me, 96% of the time it is a lie and even if the 4% of the chances works out fine as promised, believe me, it is a rat race delusion as the Richest African or Nigerian overseas is not in anyway better off the poorest man in Nigeria has he lacks relevance and significance with its roots. A lot of you out there overseas reading my article, I Challenge you to quite deceiving yourself. A stranger's land is not your home and if another Hitler wakes up and hit you there hard enough, there will be no Israel or Promise land for you to go and all your acclaimed wealth would be confiscated or forfeited. Go back home to your country that has an African and Nigerian flag and begin to add your tangible values to Nation building. Obafemi Awolowo, Michael Okpara, Ahmadu Bello, Tarawa Balewa, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, Bob Marlie and Nnamdi Azikiwe with Akintola will never comeback alive to build you a better country again except you are ready to make a change. People build countries and not government because the people are the government.

That is why doctors are incessantly going on strike from time to time due to shortages of cash, salaries and arrears. It is a truth that the Concerned CMDs, DAs, CMACs in the medical industry cannot shy away from. A nation that is agriculturally disenfranchised or poorly empowered will continue to suffer collapse in economy and at all levels of office because what goes round comes around. If you think Africans overseas are better off and coping fine than you because they look fresh on Facebook, Instagram, tweeter and drive Porsche or luxurious cars and occupy classic mansions home and abroad or because they easily send you dollars or Euro, Dinari, Yuan or Yen then believe me, you have been fooled! Agriculture in Africa is the only way out to address the world or exclusive recession in Africa, that's why when the Europe, Asia, USA, Australia And Canada Sneezes financially on a global scale, We tend to Catch The Cold in Africa. Sleeping in the church and say 10,000 amen and prayer points, and empty seed of faith and tithes won't save us in Africa until we begin to sow the seeds of Agriculture in the soil. Even if we have 200 richest men in Africa without impact or relevance in Agriculture, the money will be useless like those people forming the gods of the oil well and oil magnate or mogul. That is why the richest men in Europe, Asia, And USA are all looking in the area of Improved Agriculture for fortified seeds as such GMO for better food security solutions as such as Bill Gates, Jeff Bezoss, Armencio Ortega, Bill Joy, Warren Buffet and a host of Israeli and Canadians are looking at investment in Agriculture right now.

Its the same reasons why the Indians and Chinese are beginning to relax in factory production sectors and now rushing into the farming sector to take advantage of the Agricultural sector before we realize what's going on.

When you see people complaining about how bad their government is, believe me, you dont want to do business with such people and you dont want to find out who they truly are because someday such persons will always end up castigating you and such persons will never be grateful for anything. If you always wait for others or one mentor to show you the way forward, believe me, then you are like a bat, never straight but living in d shadows of time as whatever you have from such expedition is stolen and not urs. When you want something said, ask a man, when you want something done, ask a woman.

Written By Adewale Oladipupo
www.agrocashnet.com
DOT SVC & Co Ltd, Olutoye Shopping Complex, Opposite Royal Spring Hotel, Oshogbo, Osun State
Or Plot 9 Olukayode Close, Agric Bus Stop, Ondo Road Akure, Ondo State.
09099176956, 08141208884, 08169220895, 07031360546, 08180499192

Re: Pics: Plights Of Immigrants Overseas. Why Traveling Abroad Is Not The Ultimate by Ade3000yrs(m): 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hmm

Re: Pics: Plights Of Immigrants Overseas. Why Traveling Abroad Is Not The Ultimate by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Agriculture Business Ideas that can make you rich / 1st Wholly Organic Broilers And Quail Eggs In Nigeria. / Imported Battery Cage For #85,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.