Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Overseas Travel Sponsor. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Overseas Travel Sponsor. (851 Views)

"Overseas Travel Program" Of A Food Investment Company. / Register With N20,000 To Get Overseas Travel Sponsorship Immediately! / Business Sponsorship and Overseas Travel Sponsorship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Overseas Travel Sponsor. by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 26, 2022
OVERSEAS TRAVEL SPONSOR:

Register with us to SPONSOR Your Overseas Travel.

You will go into Agreement with us on how you will pay our Sponsorship Expenses and Profit AFTER you have Travelled Overseas Successfully through our help.

Our Office is in Ikeja-Lagos.

If you are interested to Register with us to SPONSOR Your Overseas Travel, drop your whatsapp number here or contact whatsapp number zero - eight - zero - two - eight - nine - nine - six - zero - nine - three.
Re: Overseas Travel Sponsor. by bonnyguy1: 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
Re: Overseas Travel Sponsor. by pgmind: 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
090 6218 5336
Re: Overseas Travel Sponsor. by Trinitycoy(f): 9:56am On Feb 28, 2022
OgaTrader:
OVERSEAS TRAVEL SPONSOR:

You will go into Agreement with us on how you will pay our Sponsorship Expenses and Profit AFTER you have Travelled Overseas Successfully through our help.

If you are interested to Register with us to SPONSOR Your Overseas Travel, drop your whatsapp number here or contact whatsapp number zero - eight - zero - two - eight - nine - nine - six - zero - nine - three.

What If I wanted to travel with my link and everything 100% but only money to sponsor is my request from you. Can you help?
Re: Overseas Travel Sponsor. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
[quote author=Trinitycoy post=110621356]

What If I wanted to travel with my link and everything 100% but only money to sponsor is my request from you. Can you help?[/qucote]

You should have at least 10% of the Sponsorship Money you need before we can Sponsor You.
Re: Overseas Travel Sponsor. by smithclito: 6:00am On Mar 01, 2022
Re: Overseas Travel Sponsor. by VEXT: 7:30am On Mar 01, 2022
[quote author=OgaTrader post=110625319][/quote]

How real are you guys ??
Re: Overseas Travel Sponsor. by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 01, 2022
VEXT:

How real are you guys ??

We are REAL.

Come Physically To Our Office to find out how real we are.
Re: Overseas Travel Sponsor. by Trinitycoy(f): 2:21am On Mar 02, 2022
OgaTrader:
OVERSEAS TRAVEL SPONSOR:

Pls send me your office address here
Re: Overseas Travel Sponsor. by Trinitycoy(f): 2:23am On Mar 02, 2022
Pls has anyone in lagos contact their office before this my post?
Re: Overseas Travel Sponsor. by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 02, 2022
Trinitycoy:

Plsl send me your office address here

30, Oduyemi Street, IKEJA.

(1) (Reply)

What Herbicide Can I Use To Conquer This Weed? / Fg Contemplates Engaging Nysc In Agriculture? / Need Table Egg In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.