Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,328 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

I Pray Nigeria's Cows And Grains Dies And Withers Away - Dickdastardlion. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pray Nigeria's Cows And Grains Dies And Withers Away - Dickdastardlion. (443 Views)

FG Delivers 110 Trailers Of Rice And Grains To Kano As Palliatives / I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai / I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Pray Nigeria's Cows And Grains Dies And Withers Away - Dickdastardlion. by DickDastardLION(m): 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
I pray Nigeria's oil dries up - El Rufai.

How can one pray for his neighbours pot of soup to go dry. Elrufai, na your oil? Even after personally benefitting from same oil from 1999 to date? Back to sender biko, unless he is talking about the 'one in lake chad basin'. So i hereby return his prayer in like manner.

cool angry sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Pray Nigeria's Cows And Grains Dies And Withers Away - Dickdastardlion. by nengibo: 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
Everybody don turn prayer warrior
Ok mk i drop my own prayer request
Re: I Pray Nigeria's Cows And Grains Dies And Withers Away - Dickdastardlion. by psucc(m): 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
You may not have to glorify ElRufai by responding to his most ignoble talk. If a man could watched on as over a thousand people are killed by the military and he ordered for their burial immediately only to set up a committee which also indicted those the escaped the bullets, then he is capable of all forms of evil including his prayers.

When the oil dries, we still survive. In fact if I am not mistaken, the average Niger-Deltan has not benefitted from oil. No roads, no employment, no social scheme for the people.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Not Contesting For 2019 Election / Nigerians Wait For Direction - Reno Omokri React As Buhari Plan To Travel / Abia Governor Decline Umuahia Youths Request To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.