Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

.. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / .. (2947 Views)

My GSD Is Aggressive Towards Me (Smart has died!!!) / Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) / MY GSD Is Tired Of Crunched Noodles. Can I Feed It With Eba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Greene66: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Screw you!!!
Re: .. by UrennaNkoli(f): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
but u fond of insulting other people's gsd.. its time to insult urs grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .. by Greene66: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
but u fond of insulting other people's gsd.. its time to insult urs grin

1 Like

Re: .. by shefik(m): 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
ISSA RAT.thats very far from a German shepherd bro,when we talk about straight back we name dogs like shadow the destroyer owned by blaisangurl,not that shit eating mutt you uploaded .i recommend castration

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .. by UrennaNkoli(f): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
shefik:
ISSA RAT.thats very far from a German shepherd bro,when we talk about straight back we name dogs like shadow the destroyer owned by blaisangurl,not that shit eating mutt you uploaded .i recommend castration
lol.. funny enough,, he's always the first to insult other people's dogs . Now take a look at his grin. Just look at that snout. Almost longer than that of a gharial.. Op that dog belongs to the cooking pot. Its in invaluable delicacy in akwa ibom cheesy

pls post me the link of shadow the destroyer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by shefik(m): 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lmfao ...

1 Like

Re: .. by shefik(m): 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
This is shadow the destroyer .hes obviously on point .well trained and social .he doesn't have an irresponsible owner that make him fight other superior dogs and also make him kill innocent puppies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by shefik(m): 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
This is shadow the destroyer .hes obviously on point .owned by a responsible human being.he is social ,doesn't kill puppies and isn't used for dog fighting .

1 Like

Re: .. by uboma(m): 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
Jasper looks good
Re: .. by Greene66: 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
uboma:
Jasper looks good

Thanks so much sir..
Re: .. by 14teenK: 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
How come some GSD'S eventually have this long snout.. ..does it mean that they ain't pure enough? ?
Re: .. by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
shefik:
This is shadow the destroyer .hes obviously on point .owned by a responsible human being.he is social ,doesn't kill puppies and isn't used for dog fighting .
how old is he coz I'm not really impressed. I was expecting something better
Re: .. by Greene66: 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
14teenK:
How come some GSD'S eventually have this long snout.. ..does it mean that they ain't pure enough? ?

I have seen GSDs with snout longer than that of mine and yet other parts of their body meet the breed standard. We really can't conclude until the dog is matured.
Re: .. by youngreva(m): 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
You have a beautiful dog,dont mind all those people insulting the poor dog...cameras dont do justice to dogs
Re: .. by Greene66: 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
youngreva:
You have a beautiful dog,dont mind all those people insulting the poor dog...cameras dont do justice to dogs

Thanks.

I don't even care about those people..

Let them have it
Re: .. by KingOvoramwen1(m): 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin So na the stupid ekuke me dey chop puppies be this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .. by KingOvoramwen1(m): 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
shefik:

You just spoke my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by KingOvoramwen1(m): 11:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
shefik:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
My belle ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by KingOvoramwen1(m): 11:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
I keep saying it that most of this niggas posting poo about other peoples dogs are the ones with even more bastardized dogs.... Just look at the thing this boy calls GSD grin grin grin

Hypocrisy nor good... U see your life now?? angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by OsuGanja(m): 12:36am On Sep 11, 2017
This your gsd ba make i no lie me sef go yab you....Your gsd get as e be but make we dey honest?Dog na Dog

2 Likes

Re: .. by fabre4: 3:10am On Sep 11, 2017
Greene66:
After a long time of watching people share pictures of their dogs and i sit back and watch waiting until the time i have designated that i share mine. Please review and tell me what should be added/removed in developing this dog into what i want him to be.

Meet Jasper! 9 months old German Shepherd Dog. (Male)

Temperament: Moderate but mean. Dog aggressive & food aggressive towards other dogs or animals in general. Also loves fighting
Feeding: Once a day, mostly Noodles + Fish or Nutritola + Dry Food
Training: Quite okay but still training! Training never ends really

Looks like she is a female its beautiful although I prefer GSD looking a bit fat
Re: .. by Greene66: 3:37am On Sep 11, 2017
OsuGanja:
This your gsd ba make i no lie me sef go yab you....Your gsd get as e be but make we dey honest?Dog na Dog

Yes.. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: .. by Greene66: 4:34am On Sep 11, 2017
Re: .. by Ajanii(m): 6:42am On Sep 11, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

how old is he coz I'm not really impressed. I was expecting something better

Exactly!
Re: .. by KingOvoramwen1(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2017
The guy done edit the thread even Edit Pic join , delete one pic and turn the other one from colored to black n white hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin naso you shame for your mongrel reach?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .. by Greene66: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:
The guy done edit the thread even Edit Pic join , delete one pic and turn the other one from colored to black n white hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin naso you shame for your mongrel reach?

Unlike you, I am proud of my dogs. The joke is on you.

If this is a mongrel to you, show me yours.. Lol I don't have time for clowns like yourself.

You call it a mongrel without any valid base of point to backup your point. You are just a joke. Those who know a GSD know a GSD. The dog is only 9 months old. Not 9 years old.. Don't know what you want him to look like.

Even the shadow they are all shouting turned out to be disappointing to them. Forgetting that there are different GSD of different size, tan and head size. My GSD meets the breed standard of the GSD.

So Mr man. Until you show me what is missing or what is incorrect, shut up.

I jus decided to let you all have this one.. I do plan to create a fresh thread for you lots.

This is my GSD, he is even more gallant than you are as a human(that's if you are)
Re: .. by KingOvoramwen1(m): 8:39am On Sep 11, 2017
Greene66:

[s]Unlike you, I am proud of my dogs. The joke is on you.

If this is a mongrel to you, show me yours.. Lol I don't have time for clowns like yourself[/s]

M O N G R E L..........That i s all I see grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .. by Greene66: 8:42am On Sep 11, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

M O N G R E L..........That i s all I see grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Screw you.
Re: .. by Kul3ger(m): 9:10am On Sep 11, 2017
Bros, its no fight. Apparently, pet lovers here expected more than what you presented undecided - perhaps, owing to how you have positioned yourself all this while.
Secondly, you disappointed me also when you edited your posts and "polished" your dog's pics after the bashing.

My point: Although u disappointed us with your dog; be proud of Jasper

Greene66:

Unlike you, I am proud of my dogs. The joke is on you.

If this is a mongrel to you, show me yours.. Lol I don't have time for clowns like yourself.

You call it a mongrel without any valid base of point to backup your point. You are just a joke. Those who know a GSD know a GSD. The dog is only 9 months old. Not 9 years old.. Don't know what you want him to look like.

Even the shadow they are all shouting turned out to be disappointing to them. Forgetting that there are different GSD of different size, tan and head size. My GSD meets the breed standard of the GSD.

So Mr man. Until you show me what is missing or what is incorrect, shut up.

I jus decided to let you all have this one.. I do plan to create a fresh thread for you lots.

This is my GSD, he is even more gallant than you are as a human(that's if you are)

1 Like

Re: .. by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:16am On Sep 11, 2017
Greene66:

Screw you.

E pain am........ grin cheesy grin grin grin M O N G R E L KEEPER

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .. by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:17am On Sep 11, 2017
Greene66:

Screw you.

Screw you and your Mongrel Modafvcker grin cheesy shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by Kul3ger(m): 9:22am On Sep 11, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

Screw you and your Mongrel Modafvcker grin cheesy shocked
Bros u no get chill for the guy o...Abeg no go make the guy dash out jasper o grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Breed Of Dog Is This Please.... / White Peacock Needed(pics) / Pitbull Dog Puppy 4 Sale&beabull Puppy4 Sale Price From 100k--150k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.