Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

.. - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / .. (2968 Views)

My GSD Is Aggressive Towards Me (Smart has died!!!) / Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki) / MY GSD Is Tired Of Crunched Noodles. Can I Feed It With Eba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:26am On Sep 11, 2017
Kul3ger:

Bros u no get chill for the guy o...Abeg no go make the guy dash out jasper o grin

cheesy grin grin grin The guy had the effrontery to upload this mongrel on nairaland after talking poo about other ppls dogs that are even far better than His mongrel

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Greene66: 10:12am On Sep 11, 2017
Kul3ger:
Bros, its no fight. Apparently, pet lovers here expected more than what you presented undecided - perhaps, owing to how you have positioned yourself all this while.
Secondly, you disappointed me also when you edited your posts and "polished" your dog's pics after the bashing.

My point: Although u disappointed us with your dog; be proud of Jasper

Tell me what is wrong with my dog. No one wants to tell me. So I have to remove the pictures. Its clear they are just insulting me for nothing.

You are saying what I presented is not what you expected. What did you expect? You didn't say. At least when I critize dogs here.. I don't just talk. I give reasons. As you can see, I have added more unpolished pictures of my dog. I even have video of him I put on foreign sites and they applaud him. So I'm just confused with nairaland.
Re: .. by Greene66: 10:13am On Sep 11, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

cheesy grin grin grin The guy had the effrontery to upload this mongrel on nairaland after talking poo about other ppls dogs that are even far better than His mongrel

Screw you dude..
Re: .. by Kul3ger(m): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2017
Greene66:

Tell me what is wrong with my dog. No one wants to tell me. So I have to remove the pictures. Its clear they are just insulting me for nothing.

You are saying what I presented is not what you expected. What did you expect? You didn't say. At least when I critize dogs here.. I don't just talk. I give reasons. As you can see, I have added more unpolished pictures of my dog. I even have video of him I put on foreign sites and they applaud him. So I'm just confused with nairaland.

Bros, i actually dont have any issue with your dog, but it is clear (from reactions) that most people do - i just be spokesman grin. Maybe because as a "judge" they see you to be, they felt yours should be the best. Your dog is cool boss, na just say people don plan you for this forum.
However, maybe they expected something like or close to these https://www.nairaland.com/4034863/tasha-cute-gsd
https://www.nairaland.com/3355766/meet-robby-ddr-german-shepherd/7
Re: .. by Greene66: 10:47am On Sep 11, 2017
Kul3ger:

Bros, i actually dont have any issue with your dog, but it is clear (from reactions) that most people do - i just be spokesman grin. Maybe because as a "judge" they see you to be, they felt yours should be the best. Your dog is cool boss, na just say people don plan you for this forum.
However, maybe they expected something like or close to these https://www.nairaland.com/4034863/tasha-cute-gsd
https://www.nairaland.com/3355766/meet-robby-ddr-german-shepherd/7

1. If you know me, I don't compare dogs on this forum. I never say one dog is better than another. So no one should compare my dog with another. I never said my dog is a DDR. I never said my dog is full pedigree. I never did. So what's all the fuss about?

2. Who are most people? ( 2 people).. One who is against me because I said his dog was not a good mix let alone a pure GSD. And another who jus hates me from day one. He called me a psycho weeks ago. What do you expect from them? A round of applause?

3. I am no judge, I only tell people what is present. I don't go about calling them irresponsible or tell them to cook their dogs. I don't. So its clear, its all hatred.

The parents of my dog are both GSDs though not pedigree but they are purebred even the father of the father I have seen him. He is 12 years old. He is also a GSD. But if 'most people' say he is a mongrel that should be cooked, by all means.. I accept.

This doesn't change my way on this forum. I let them have this one. They have won! I quietly walk away but I will always do what I do best on this forum..
Re: .. by Kul3ger(m): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2017
Greene66:

1. If you know me, I don't compare dogs on this forum. I never say one dog is better than another. So no one should compare my dog with another. I never said my dog is a DDR. I never said my dog is full pedigree. I never did. So what's all the fuss about?

2. Who are most people? ( 2 people).. One who is against me because I said his dog was not a good mix let alone a pure GSD. And another who jus hates me from day one. He called me a psycho weeks ago. What do you expect from them? A round of applause?

3. I am no judge, I only tell people what is present. I don't go about calling them irresponsible or tell them to cook their dogs. I don't. So its clear, its all hatred.

The parents of my dog are both GSDs though not pedigree but they are purebred even the father of the father I have seen him. He is 12 years old. He is also a GSD. But if 'most people' say he is a mongrel that should be cooked, by all means.. I accept.

This doesn't change my way on this forum. I let them have this one. They have won! I quietly walk away but I will always do what I do best on this forum...

Sorry boss, didn't know there is more to the bashing than meets the eye cheesy shocked.

Honestly, if there is anyone that currently makes this pet session more informative, educative and enlightening, i'll certainly give it up to Greene66... Bro, don't be discouraged by "our" remarks, we just de catch fun - jasper is cool....Keep doing your thing...We still be ur secret fans.... cool grin
Re: .. by rumenase(m): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
there is nothing wrong with that dog it's a good GSD
Re: .. by KingOvoramwen1(m): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
I really enjoyed myself today walahi

Bush meat don catch the yeye hunter grin grin grin wink cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .. by KingOvoramwen1(m): 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
Moral of the story kid if you live in a glass house don't throw stones and remember always drink a lot of water

Be a Good boy next time !!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .. by Namdeenero(m): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
Bro don't mind those guys up there. Your dog is still a pup and has more growing up to do. He looks really good better than some I've seen on here. Kudos
Re: .. by Greene66: 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
Namdeenero:
Bro don't mind those guys up there. Your dog is still a pup and has more growing up to do. He looks really good better than some I've seen on here. Kudos

Thanks so much..
Re: .. by mankan2k7(m): 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
Don't mind them bros, jasper is a nice Gsd anyway. Never be discourage by those comments up there.
Re: .. by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
mankan2k7:
Don't mind them bros, jasper is a nice Gsd anyway. Never be discourage by those comments up there.
you call a GSD he bought for less than 30k nice? cheesy
fact is go to a very good and reputable kennel. Even as rare as good straighbacks are. You'll have to throw in some money to get a pure one.

That dog is a mix of an impure ekuke (tan color) with an impure ekuke (black color)

2 Likes

Re: .. by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

fact is go to a very good and reputable kennel. Even as rare as good straighbacks are. You'll have to throw in some money to get a pure one.

That dog is a mix of an impure ekuke (tan color) with an impure ekuke (black color)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ahhhhh So the thing nor even get GSD blood at all??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by NicoBaba(m): 11:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
I was expecting to see olisafincy kinda dog, with d mode n discipline Greene always use in judging n approving gsd in dis section.e.g like wen u said u brought a goat for ur dog to kill it..lol.. jasper ain't bad at all.. peeps r juz a lil bit disappointed... I believe ur dog will soon grow bigger .. don't stop giving ur info n reviews bout gsd sha o

3 Likes

Re: .. by Mckandre(m): 7:06am On Sep 12, 2017
After all these insults and tantrums, I still can't see any GSD, OP upload pics na angry
Re: .. by 14teenK: 8:33am On Sep 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

why people derive joy in insulting a persons property still baffles me. I mentioned in one thread that you are a complete sociopath and every comment you make is pointing at that direction. You are probably a lady frustrated, angry and sad of her existence and you just wind up putting all the frustrations on dogs who don't even understand your tantrum... My point is, find something good doing stop your sadistic comments.

Jasper above doesn't posses any local dog gene, he is still growing.
Re: .. by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:39am On Sep 16, 2017
14teenK:
why people derive joy in insulting a persons property still baffles me. I mentioned in one thread that you are a complete sociopath and every comment you make is pointing at that direction. You are probably a lady frustrated, angry and sad of her existence and you just wind up putting all the frustrations on dogs who don't even understand your tantrum... My point is, find something good doing stop your sadistic comments.

Go to hell
Re: .. by 14teenK: 6:49am On Sep 16, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

Go to hell
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin like I said SOCIOPATH

1 Like

Re: .. by horlams: 7:52am On Sep 16, 2017
14teenK:

The Op does that a lot. The quality of the dog is poor, it

has probably been tainted along the line

Re: .. by 14teenK: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2017
horlams:

The Op does that a lot. The quality of the dog is poor, it

has probably been tainted along the line
am not supporting the op he is guilty of the offense too.....but that lady grin grin I Don comot my hand for her matter
Re: .. by PrinceOgun: 10:50am On Nov 04, 2017
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shar Pei Chinese Dogs With Pics Brief Intro / Pls Help Me Name My Dog;) / What Specie Can You Say This Belongs To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.