Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

Biafra: IPOB Announces Plan To Boycott Enugu LGA Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: IPOB Announces Plan To Boycott Enugu LGA Elections (2363 Views)

PDP Wins All Eight Seats In Bayelsa LGA Elections / Enugu LGA Chairmen Deny Going Into Hiding Because Of EFCC Officials / Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: IPOB Announces Plan To Boycott Enugu LGA Elections by sekxyqueen(f): 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
Juchii:

True talk. That agitation works more in abia and anambra state than other state. Let them limit it there
DonVikings:
Stop talking like a Wawa miscreant. What is the similarity between Briton leaving EU (which is an equivalent of AU) to Biafla leaving Nigeria? Is Nigeria a continent or a country?

The closest equivalent would have been Scotland leaving the UK.

I am sure this poor Potor miscreant doesn't even have anything in life besides his rants on nairaland and his moniker grin

They are the loudest about Biafla because they hope the ensuing chaos would help them loot properties of successful Igbo Christians and pull themselves out of poverty. grin grin
Juchii:

True talk. That agitation works more in abia and anambra state than other state. Let them limit it there
Afonjas always masturbating on biafra issue..face your odua republic

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Announces Plan To Boycott Enugu LGA Elections by murphyibiam15(m): 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
ritababe:

nice city already? and I thought you guys argued that Anambra is better than enugu in term of beauty.
bae let me analyse south east for u according to state.
1)Abia--has more manufacturing of footwear and cloths bc of Aba.. they have moderately educated populace. but their capital umuahia isn't that so cute.. just like any state capital

2)Anambra---by far has the most richest men in SE.. they have predominantly educated populace.. good in trade.they have the highest no of cities.. their state capital Awka doesn't have more than 3 double lanes.. and their land has the most erosion surge

3)Ebonyi---this is the newest of SE states formed from Abia and Enugu states
They predominantly have Agriculture and solid minerals..they have the most stable land and almost not Affected by erosion. it's populace are moderately educated .The city Abakaliki is currently transformed and beautiful but very small with the smallest population in SE

4)Enugu--the capital Enugu bearing Same name as the state is the most beautiful and developed in SE.. note :Enugu capital not state. it gained the advantage from being the capital of old eastern region. the state is the largest in landmass in SE and grossly rural villages

5)Imo---This state hosts the most educated populace in SE.. they also host the most beautiful girls in SE.. their state capital owerri is the most beautiful city in SE
They're liberal too.. though more of their women are way-world compared to other SE people

I hope this will give you a brief knowledge about SE
Re: Biafra: IPOB Announces Plan To Boycott Enugu LGA Elections by Juchii(m): 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
sekxyqueen:

Afonjas always masturbating on biafra issue..face your odua republic

Madam sexy, I am an Igbo guy but not everybody is prone to deception. I don't subscribe to Biafra. Whether Biafra get their country through peaceful or violet way, I am gonna remain a Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Announces Plan To Boycott Enugu LGA Elections by murphyibiam15(m): 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
ritababe:

nice city already? and I thought you guys argued that Anambra is better than enugu in term of beauty.
Enugu city which is the capital not Enugu state is the most beautiful city in SE
Re: Biafra: IPOB Announces Plan To Boycott Enugu LGA Elections by sekxyqueen(f): 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
[s]
Juchii:

Madam sexy, I am an Igbo guy but not everybody is prone to deception. I don't subscribe to Biafra. Whether Biafra get their country through peaceful or violet way, I am gonna remain a Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Biafra: IPOB Announces Plan To Boycott Enugu LGA Elections by Jman06(m): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
ritababe:

Enugu is much better. Hw're u dear? Hope u're good
Re: Biafra: IPOB Announces Plan To Boycott Enugu LGA Elections by ritababe(f): 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
Jman06:
Enugu is much better. Hw're u dear? Hope u're good

yeah and u?
Re: Biafra: IPOB Announces Plan To Boycott Enugu LGA Elections by ritababe(f): 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
murphyibiam15:

Enugu city which is the capital not Enugu state is the most beautiful city in SE

okay, I can't argue
Re: Biafra: IPOB Announces Plan To Boycott Enugu LGA Elections by ritababe(f): 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
murphyibiam15:

bae let me analyse south east for u according to state.
1)Abia--has more manufacturing of footwear and cloths bc of Aba.. they have moderately educated populace. but their capital umuahia isn't that so cute.. just like any state capital

2)Anambra---by far has the most richest men in SE.. they have predominantly educated populace.. good in trade.they have the highest no of cities.. their state capital Awka doesn't have more than 3 double lanes.. and their land has the most erosion surge

3)Ebonyi---this is the newest of SE states formed from Abia and Enugu states
They predominantly have Agriculture and solid minerals..they have the most stable land and almost not Affected by erosion. it's populace are moderately educated .The city Abakaliki is currently transformed and beautiful but very small with the smallest population in SE

4)Enugu--the capital Enugu bearing Same name as the state is the most beautiful and developed in SE.. note :Enugu capital not state. it gained the advantage from being the capital of old eastern region. the state is the largest in landmass in SE and grossly rural villages

5)Imo---This state hosts the most educated populace in SE.. they also host the most beautiful girls in SE.. their state capital owerri is the most beautiful city in SE
They're liberal too.. though more of their women are way-world compared to other SE people

I hope this will give you a brief knowledge about SE

you said owerri and enugu most beautiful city in South east, how many south east do we have na.?

but I know owerri is very beautiful
Re: Biafra: IPOB Announces Plan To Boycott Enugu LGA Elections by Jman06(m): 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
ritababe:

yeah and u?
I'm fine. How's Benin tonight? Hope no qualms? I'm out of town for d now.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Announces Plan To Boycott Enugu LGA Elections by murphyibiam15(m): 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
ritababe:

you said owerri and enugu most beautiful city in South east, how many south east do we have na.?

but I know owerri is very beautiful
sorry I meant Enugu is the most developed city while owerri is the most beautiful
Re: Biafra: IPOB Announces Plan To Boycott Enugu LGA Elections by AZeD1(m): 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tkester:

Shush it! Who asked you? I know you're pained by the prospect of having IPOB successfully boycotting the election. Well, the good news is that IPOB does not care about you and your opinions!
Does Ipob boycotting the election stop a winner from being declared?
Re: Biafra: IPOB Announces Plan To Boycott Enugu LGA Elections by ritababe(f): 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
Jman06:
I'm fine. How's Benin tonight? Hope no qualms? I'm out of town for d now.

not in Benin, I dey aba
Re: Biafra: IPOB Announces Plan To Boycott Enugu LGA Elections by ritababe(f): 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
murphyibiam15:

sorry I meant Enugu is the most developed city while owerri is the most beautiful

I tot so
Re: Biafra: IPOB Announces Plan To Boycott Enugu LGA Elections by Jman06(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
ritababe:

not in Benin, I dey aba
Ok. Hw's aba? When are u comn to Benin? I know u were there b4, or hav u left the place?
Re: Biafra: IPOB Announces Plan To Boycott Enugu LGA Elections by ritababe(f): 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
Jman06:
Ok. Hw's aba? When are u comn to Benin? I know u were there b4, or hav u left the place?

yeah, will return soon
Re: Biafra: IPOB Announces Plan To Boycott Enugu LGA Elections by Jman06(m): 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
ritababe:

yeah, will return soon
Ok dear. I'll like to get to know u. I'm in lag right now but will be back in benin by nov.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Announces Plan To Boycott Enugu LGA Elections by Ikology(m): 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
Please they should limit their rallies and boycotts in their domain. We in Enugu are not interested.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Announces Plan To Boycott Enugu LGA Elections by Throwback: 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
DonVikings:
Stop talking like a Wawa miscreant. What is the similarity between Briton leaving EU (which is an equivalent of AU) to Biafla leaving Nigeria? Is Nigeria a continent or a country?

The closest equivalent would have been Scotland leaving the UK.

I am sure this poor Potor miscreant doesn't even have anything in life besides his rants on nairaland and his moniker grin

They are the loudest about Biafla because they hope the ensuing chaos would help them loot properties of successful Igbo Christians and pull themselves out of poverty. grin grin

They love giving irrelevant examples and analysis that is not in any way related to the matter.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch The Son Of Hon Patrick Obahiagbon BLAST President Buhari With Grammar / RIP TO MYSELF” Nigerian Lady, Wish Herself Death Reasons Will Shock You [photos] / Tinubu Insult OBJ @ APC Convention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.