Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Watch The Son Of Hon Patrick Obahiagbon BLAST President Buhari With Grammar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch The Son Of Hon Patrick Obahiagbon BLAST President Buhari With Grammar (2329 Views)

Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti / Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg / Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch The Son Of Hon Patrick Obahiagbon BLAST President Buhari With Grammar by kokomaster3d: 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch The Son Of Hon Patrick Obahiagbon BLAST President Buhari With Grammar by SOFTENGR: 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
Patrick Obahiagbon will be flabbergasted with this gargantuan linguist mesmerizing.
Re: Watch The Son Of Hon Patrick Obahiagbon BLAST President Buhari With Grammar by CaptainG00D: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
grin i have deleveloped headeach.. hencefort i will quit, soliloquizing neither will i ever continue mangeranting and vagaranting on nairalad topics.
Re: Watch The Son Of Hon Patrick Obahiagbon BLAST President Buhari With Grammar by Cholls(m): 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
My brother send me mb first
Re: Watch The Son Of Hon Patrick Obahiagbon BLAST President Buhari With Grammar by fergie001: 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
See crase oooo grin angry angry[right][/right]
Re: Watch The Son Of Hon Patrick Obahiagbon BLAST President Buhari With Grammar by tooth4tooth: 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
Was that guy speaking only english? undecided
Re: Watch The Son Of Hon Patrick Obahiagbon BLAST President Buhari With Grammar by JON01: 2:02am On Sep 17, 2017
Oboi I wanted to call him MAD but I noticed he's dressed normal...#bobrisky scrontum fall on you rada rada
Re: Watch The Son Of Hon Patrick Obahiagbon BLAST President Buhari With Grammar by nabiz(m): 2:52am On Sep 17, 2017
grin laugh wan kill me ooooooo
Re: Watch The Son Of Hon Patrick Obahiagbon BLAST President Buhari With Grammar by Yareema22(m): 3:12am On Sep 17, 2017
please I want to join the DANITES
Re: Watch The Son Of Hon Patrick Obahiagbon BLAST President Buhari With Grammar by Nobody: 5:01am On Sep 17, 2017
the guy does not sound original.
just trying to mimic PO
Re: Watch The Son Of Hon Patrick Obahiagbon BLAST President Buhari With Grammar by crossfire(m): 6:57am On Sep 17, 2017
Chaiiiiiiiiii Buhari
Re: Watch The Son Of Hon Patrick Obahiagbon BLAST President Buhari With Grammar by Ololanla: 6:59am On Sep 17, 2017
Lol..copy copy grin

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ / BREAKING NEWS: Residents On The Run, As Soldiers Invades Abia Community / Breaking: Rotimi Amaechi Loses Again As AAC Rejects Him & APC In Rivers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.