Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Dear Ladies - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Ladies (325 Views)

The Weeknd – My Dear Melancholy (full Album) / Dear Nairalanders,help Identify This Snake / Dear Nairalanders I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Ladies by Bonejr(m): 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
To my sisters out there getting married let me give you some secrets that you will thank me later
If you are marrying a young man with dreams between the age of 25-35 please be informed:
1. Remember we are at the building stage. We build our future during this youthful years
2.Prepare for a rainy day. Don't think you are marrying a young man at this age to sit down and enjoy because if you overwhelm him with your material needs you will have no future in your late stage because all the money he is supposed to invest for you and your children have been spend during your building years. How many times you see people living flashy life but later they up like beggars. This is all because of the women they are together with
3. Get prepared to work. We did not only seek for your hand as a wife but also as a partner, marriage at this stage is a partnership, build your man because no body is going to do it for you sister. Support him, encourage him and comfort him, you will be proud of one another, and one. Ask many many successful people and they will tell you if not because of my wife's support I don't think I will be where I am today. Don't you like to be celebrated one day by your man?
4. Do not compete. Yeah no competition (though I believe in a healthy competition). Don't compare your marriage life with that of your sister, cousin or friend because you are not marrying the same person. Many men have lost themselves because of pressure their women that they most get them something similar with that of her sister or friend.
Please sisters wise up and prepare yourself because many of you are killing the dreams of young men today by preoccupying them with your selfish ideas.
If you have let your man's dream dies within you did not only destroyed your future but including that of your children.

Yours faithfully
Nuhu Sani

(1) (Reply)

Charity Is The Highest, Noblest, Strongest Kind Of Love - Siam Foundation / Court Awards N2m Against Police For Arresting Evans’ Brother-in-law. / Virtual Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.