Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (97016 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Toketimt: 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nothing in the video suggests to me that the military shot the guy. For all I care, it could be one of those illiterate BSs playing with hunter dane gun.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by bilazego(m): 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
Guestlander:

Imbeciles from the North and South West ehn? So much for being the most intelligent black folks.

imbeciles

Why reacting, are you one of the imbeciles ?
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
luckymaj:
better to be physically wiped out fighting, than to live and emotionally be sucked out!!We are not one,can't you accept?
You don't want us to leave yet you don't want us to stay and benefit from the same resources that is practically ours!!!
Who is holding you back from leaving? Go listen to radio Biafra right now

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by akevic: 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Good for them

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Omagzee:
This thread is as poisonous as arsenic; tribalism at its peak. Nigeria is very far from "united".
The idiots at the top and bottom are yet to realize this.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by CurrentSamuel(m): 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Emy4u:
U, ur father, ur mother, ur sister or ur brother is d next to die bye bullet before d year rus out. bet me!

God has heared that prayer since she accepted such killing to be Good... that good must surely happene to her

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by sanusianangi: 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
Any child dat said his mum will not sleep even him will not sleep.... Wer is BSS let them show now! Nd der stupid boy called NK. Why did he hide he can come out and prevent the arrest now.

mynd1:
Good!

God bless Nigeria Army

God bless Gen., T.Y buratai

God bless Mr president

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Olabestonic001(m): 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
Freemancipation:
This is all I will say. If anything happens to Nnamdi Kanu or his family, I will support the militancy of BSS with my finances. There are millions of us that will do the same. Nigeria is about to mo111 AQve this to the next level.

You really should!
And be ready to loose your villages, towns, cities and people to the menace.
IDP camps loading...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by EponOjuku: 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Those guys are pathetic

Their tears have just started.

When I told them that Glo was sponsoring their Ofala day while Buratai was sponsoring their Nsala day, they thought I was joking.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
semyman:
This is a sovereign Nation, Kanu has been on a roller coaster even when brought to court, I should believe there is more you can do than just waiting on UN, international court, amnesty. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. Whose leader is vegetable and which Nation is zoo?
Its good you know its a sovereign nation,not draconian govt,I wonder how we feel we are one when we only condem govt approach when it affects our tribe but when its especially against the Igbo people will turn "nationalists",twisting every truth just to subdue this marginalised tribe.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Elin: 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
iLoveConductor1:
[s][/s]
Tokunbo sense fall on you.

Are you telling God to bless the Nigerian Army?

Nigerian Army that removed their clothes and ran into Cameroon when confronted by ragtag Boko Haram??

Nigerian military that recently overpaid for pre-2nd world war aeroplanes that were rusting away in the USA recently??

Nigerian army that has never recorded any victory since the inception of the zoo?

Nigerian army that has killed and tortured more civilians than enemies?

Lol. God does not bless terrorists.

Take this photo and save it as your wallpaper because this is what's happening to you now. This is the end of Nigeria as you know it. wink
grin
iLoveConductor1:
[s][/s]
Tokunbo sense fall on you.

Are you telling God to bless the Nigerian Army?

Nigerian Army that removed their clothes and ran into Cameroon when confronted by ragtag Boko Haram??

Nigerian military that recently overpaid for pre-2nd world war aeroplanes that were rusting away in the USA recently??

Nigerian army that has never recorded any victory since the inception of the zoo?

Nigerian army that has killed and tortured more civilians than enemies?

Lol. God does not bless terrorists.

Take this photo and save it as your wallpaper because this is what's happening to you now. This is the end of Nigeria as you know it. wink
Tokumbo Sense...

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Banter1(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
Freemancipation:
This is all I will say. If anything happens to Nnamdi Kanu or his family, I will support the militancy of BSS with my finances. There are millions of us that will do the same. Nigeria is about to move this to the next level.
lalasticlala seun this comment should be remove and the guy should be banned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by cheruv: 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
ApexPredator:

The best course of action is to make use of the numerous rainforest in SE and make these soldiers disappear discretely. It is about time IPOB introduces an armed guerrilla wing and start playing dirty..
Okwu gi torom ka ngam na-anu mkpu ikpu m'na-azo na-eti cool
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
kettykin:

what else do you expect , Since the quit notice of hausa/fulani failed the next option is to use the Army that comprises other tribes to invade a peaceful region of the East something they could not comtemplate . but sometimes such is needed as this is enough tonic and evidence to igbos living in the North to start thinking home. this will also embolden those who were not convinced in the boycott of Anambra election and other elections in the east like me to boycott the elections.
Dont lie, it was igbos that begged to remain and not the other way round.
Election is still holding in Anambra bro.
Nobody is getting emboldened, they are getting pissed off more and more aside IPOB miscreants anyway

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by DonVikings: 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

I can't remember quoting you... Go get a life if yours is all about jumping on people's mentions on Nairaland.
This is NAIRALAND and it is owned by a NIGERIAN and meant for NIGERIANS and other peace loving human beings. If pigs and idiots don't want to be bothered, they can port to pigsnidiots.cunt and no one would notice their departure, let alone follow them there.

Now, shut the hell up and get out!

9 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Zeeplastic: 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
I can't see any gun wound. What I see is a scratch

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by skylane: 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tkester:
This tactics wouldn't work a bit. We in IPoB will remain peaceful until after Anambra elections. The military wants to provoke us. First they were alarmed by the drone video IPoB displayed today, and as usual they wanted to confirm if it is actually working.

Second they want to see the readiness of BSS and access how they will react if NK is arrested.

Thirdly, they want to justify their military presence in the SE by provoking IPOB into a skirmish.

All in all, we are always 100 steps ahead of Nigeria Military. We won't be provoked for now until we win this media war. Right now we want to expose Nigeria for the world to see how cruel they are and once we achieve this Nigeria will loose credence and once it happens we will strike!!!
48 laws of power in display
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Elin: 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
Kanu is Killing Nigeria existence survival Gradually but Naija Leaders lack Sense to Tackle Him... :oKanu is Killing Nigeria existence survival Gradually but Naija Leaders lack Sense to Tackle Him...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
We Have Lost The Country.....

The Era of Killing and Controlling is Over.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by BRASH: 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=60324622]

Kanu is armed

He's armed with hatred speech that can cause genocide

the same 'hatred' speech ur hero made in 2011 that led to the brutal killings of hundreds of innocent lives. was that not a genocide? was he arrested? no. instead he was rewarded with the post of a president. and now u have d senselesness to come up here and post the trash...may sense fall on u

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
ruggedised:

Nigeria will remain strong and United by killing unarmed civilians That was uncalled for. What happened to rubber bullets Nigeria government is extremely wicked and useless
I don't support the use of live bullets but the actions of IPOB miscreants and their confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu can be nauseating

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by frankihima(m): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
ruggedised:

Nigeria will remain strong and United by killing unarmed civilians That was uncalled for. What happened to rubber bullets Nigeria government is extremely wicked and useless
if u dare army they will use u to learn how to shout very well that is what they just display ,they use some animal from south east zoo to practise how to use gun well.where are u guys when ur leader and some useless and jobless guys are busy insult people calling Nigeria? even they are elder in the east ?if my text annoy u pls go near one soldier around ur street and slap him and tell me the result later .thanks.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Azam101: 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
Freemancipation:
This is all I will say. If anything happens to Nnamdi Kanu or his family, I will support the militancy of BSS with my finances. There are millions of us that will do the same. Nigeria is about to move this to the next level.
Toothless bulldog!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by chinoxstock: 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
The zoo is finished.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by JegaQuin: 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
andyoscar:
Pls God save this satuition, we dont need war

But Ibo want war nah!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by fidek(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
sarrki:

hatred speech that can cause genocide
what about all the genocides that have been happening already

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by chinoxstock: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
We have lost Nigeria..

Goodbye Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by blockchainz(f): 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
They say they are ready to die for Biafra, so why complaining?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Elbowroom: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ipob miscreants are terrorists

Where was the guy shot?

Judging from the video we no see any military shooting, they didn't even come out of their armored tank

Instead it was those Ipob miscreants that are throwing stones, bottles and wielding sticks..

Soon they will come and be telling us Ipob is peaceful and not violent

Ipob miscreants shot the guy and brought him out

Ipob has always been an attention seeking group that dwells on propagandas and lies to get sympathy

Yeye people

Una go hear am

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Onedibe1: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
As dem don dy monitor pipo's comment on social media mk i jst quite sha becos if i tlk wetin dy my mind,Dem go trace me cm...#Buharinagoatsha

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Bishop4real: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
DPsalmist2:

This. I see nothing wrong with the secession, I don't know why so many are taking it personally.

Yes there's nothing wrong in self determination but there could be everything wrong in the approach deployed in achieving it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by johnpaulbuddy(m): 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
mynd1:
Shataap there joor. If any one do anyhow, him go see anyhow.

God bless Nigeria Army.
Common sense they say is nt common...People were attacked for doing wat exactly,why didn't ur so called Nigeria Army attack the Niger Delta Militants wen they called for it...yu are proud of Cowards that attack defenceless people

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) / Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou / Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.