Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,383 members, 7,812,128 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (97003 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by stabilizer: 10:42am On Sep 11, 2017
NIGERIAN ARMY DID NOT ATTACK ANYBODY NOR KILL ANYONE

The attention of 14 Brigade Nigerian Army, has been drawn to fictitious news going round especially on the social media that troops have invaded the home of Nnamdi Kanu and killed 3 persons.

This is far from the truth. Rather, it was a group of suspected IPOB militants that blocked the road against troops of 145 Battalion while on show of force along FMC-Word Bank Road in Umuahia town, Abia State at about 6.00-6.30pm, today. They insisted that the military vehicles would not pass and started pelting the soldiers with stones and broken bottles to the point of injuring an innocent female passerby and a soldier, Corporal Kolawole Mathew.

The troops fired warning shots in the air and the hoodlooms dispersed. No life was lost.

Therefore the public are kindly enjoined to disregard the rumours going round and the fictitious photographs of purported victims of attack. Both the soldier and the innocent female passerby have been evacuated to the unit's Medical Inspection Room and are receiving treatment.

We would like to use this opportunity to warn mischief makers threatening the peace and security of the country through falsehood such as above.

Members of the public are please requested to go about their lawful business and report any suspicious activity to the nearest police station or security outfit.

You are please requested to disseminate this information to the public through your medium.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Major Oyegoke Gbadamosi
Assistant Director Army Public Relations
14 Brigade Nigerian Army

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 11:32am On Sep 11, 2017
Drogbs:

I don't talk too much, too busy stacking my rolls for all that internet noise, like I said get in my pm if you are about that stunting life, may Sango rearrange me with thunder if I don't shut you up with facts, your little yahoo yahoo change no dey impress me boy.
on an ideal world i suppose deny the yahoo accusation but who cares. Sooner or later u go enter oyibo psychiatric ward ones they see how paranoid and delusional you are.u re suffering from illiteracy coupled with paranoia. Ur mates were getting education but na to travel abroad hungry u now ur life is still miserable organizing shows for small boiz n u are quick to blame others or ur village people for ur miserability. Better visit apostle suleiman program whenever them come there tongue

U just dey form nigga threatenning to meet one on one but we dont talk much so we dont leave traces..
Peace wink
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Drogbs: 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
Abudu2000:
on an ideal world i suppose deny the yahoo accusation but who cares. Sooner or later u go enter oyibo psychiatric ward ones they see how paranoid and delusional you are.u re suffering from illiteracy coupled with paranoia. Ur mates were getting education but na to travel abroad hungry u now ur life is still miserable organizing shows for small boiz n u are quick to blame others or ur village people for ur miserability. Better visit apostle suleiman program whenever them come there tongue

U just dey form nigga threatenning to meet one on one but we dont talk much so we dont leave traces..
Peace wink
Lol you talk too much boy, when you are ready to chat less thrash, come at me bit.ch boy, and brush up on your English lmaoooo
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
Drogbs:

Lol you talk too much boy, when you are ready to chat less thrash, come at me bit.ch boy, and brush up on your English lmaoooo
grin u r not 1 to be talking off english language. I studied engineering so english na least of my worries but u gaan self, no dey abroad dey boast come back home come fight for ur ipob wey u dey find. Coward grin grin
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by cjrane: 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Nigeria and Britain will veto anything as they wish

They are killing innocent people and smiling now.

Telling lies to cover their atrocities. Soon people will fight back.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Drogbs: 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
Abudu2000:
grin u r not 1 to be talking off english language. I studied engineering so english na least of my worries but u gaan self, no dey abroad dey boast come back home come fight for ur ipob wey u dey find. Coward grin grin
Lying bas.tard, engineers speak refined English you fraud

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
Drogbs:

Lying bas.tard, engineers speak refined English you fraud
lol smh you must be a drug addict coz u talk like one.ur english isnt as refined as i expect a disapora person to be but then its normal, the dirt will never leave a swine no matter the environment.
Last i checked Igbos only push drugs in diaspora and u are not an exemption, na drugs be una work, everyday we keep seeing ur headlines n u guys just wont stop doing what u do best in developing other parts of the world...

#Biafra
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Drogbs: 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
Abudu2000:
lol smh you must be a drug addict coz u talk like one.ur english isnt as refined as i expect a disapora person to be but then its normal, the dirt will never leave a swine no matter the environment.
Last i checked Igbos only push drugs in diaspora and u are not an exemption, na drugs be una work, everyday we keep seeing ur headlines n u guys just wont stop doing what u do best in developing other parts of the world...

#Biafra
Of course you wouldn't decipher better structured English even if your illiterate life depended on it, all you keep regurgitating is ipob and drug peddling...like I'm supposed to be impressed at your lame attempt to sound plausibly smart? Na your type dey claim Engineer?, good thing I have some engineering background myself(did my undergrad in Chemical engineering), are you ready to match my knowledge of engineering in any of its facets? bring out a thesis on any subject on engineering and let's have an academic discussion on your blueprint...make I expose you today you fraud.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
Drogbs:

Of course you wouldn't decipher better structured English even if your illiterate life depended on it, all you keep regurgitating is ipob and drug peddling...like I'm supposed to be impressed at your lame attempt to sound plausibly smart? Na your type dey claim Engineer?, good thing I have some engineering background myself(did my undergrad in Chemical engineering), are you ready to match my knowledge of engineering in any of its facets? bring out a thesis on any subject on engineering and let's have an academic discussion on your blueprint...make I expose you today you fraud.
wow, nice to see that Igbos are finally rising to the occasion in terms of education grin grin boy u are no match for me on that aspect infact your parents is a perfect example that 2 wrongs will never make a right grin. U claim to have chemical knowledge abi, oya define chemical engineering in ur own terms and mind u any words u use to search out the definition will be exposed coz i know you are already 2 clicks away from google right now. drug peddling moffo tongue tongue...if you were that good what made you go to another man's land to subject yourself to slavery or you think your living there makes those living here less knowledgeable or better??

He-goat hahaha

I think i'm done replying he-goats online
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by LBanks(m): 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=Cuteogbus post=60339090] Will You Keep Quiet There!!?... Anumaluu!!... The Fighting In Omoku Is A Communal Clash I.e Everyone Is Involved. Fighting Each Other.. It Is A Different Case From "Armed Robbery".. You Cannot As An Armed Robber Hold An Entire Village In Rivers State for Ransom Talk More Of An LGA. UnLike What We Have Here In Okigwe Where An Entire LGA Is undersiege from local armed robbers... No Village In Rivers State Can Literarily Get Robbed Every Single Blessed Day Without Boys From That Village Or The Neighbouring Village Putting Heads Together In Immediately Apprehending Those Responsible. (unless It's The Same Youths From That Community Robbing Strangers In That Community, Then They Might Not Be Proactive In Apprehending Them Because Na Them Them)[/quote
U be big fool , so the fighting in Omoku is communal clash and everybody is involved abi? Na so ur village chief tell U, Malu
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Toketimt: 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
luckymaj:

Hatred will kill you.nothing else

Fool, why should I hate nonentities that don't even know I exist. Again spare me more stupidity of urs and substantiate ur lies in the video
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Cuteogbus: 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=LBanks post=60360326][/quote] Look At This Idiot Oh So You Want To Tell Me What Is Going On In My State In short You're An Animal For Thinking You Know More than Me' Who Is Not Only An Indigene But Has Lived His Whole Life In Rivers State .. In Short You're A Big Fool And A Sub Human.. Your Mother Should Have Kept The Placenta And Dumped In The Trash Like The Trash You're When She Gave Birth To You. Dog.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
tsdarkside:

we dont care....

all of us will join the nigerian military...

before you know the nigerian army will grow to million men strong..with weapons!...the weastern nations dumped their okrika weapons in nigeria..thats how corrupt whites are...they promise to help you but still turn around to sell okrika weapons to nigeria...shame on you!....

nobody realy likes you that much....

If you really and truly hate them this much, why fight to unite with them.
This fight will settle scores once and for all
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Drogbs: 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
Abudu2000:
wow, nice to see that Igbos are finally rising to the occasion in terms of education grin grin boy u are no match for me on that aspect infact your parents is a perfect example that 2 wrongs will never make a right grin. U claim to have chemical knowledge abi, oya define chemical engineering in ur own terms and mind u any words u use to search out the definition will be exposed coz i know you are already 2 clicks away from google right now. drug peddling moffo tongue tongue...if you were that good what made you go to another man's land to subject yourself to slavery or you think your living there makes those living here less knowledgeable or better??

He-goat hahaha

I think i'm done replying he-goats online
You are very daft, sad I gave you the benefit of doubt...i should define chemical engineering...really?? Smh
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
I pray he survive the attack.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Officer101(m): 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
Where are all this controversial news coming from? One version claimed the soldiers were just passing bye and the IPOB attacked them, by posting the picture of one injured soldier, now the news is claiming the other way round.

May God help us
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by UfuomaUN(m): 8:34am On Sep 18, 2017
sarrki:

No one should try our military might

That's all

Don't be deceived. Nigeria has no military might. We just have a number of under equiped, under trained guys in khaki led by corrupt pot belly generals. The Nigerian army couldn't defeat militancy, can't defeat Boko Haram and suddenly they can show their might against youths armed with stones and sticks.

Just pray your master's high-handedness won't drag us to another war cos we don't have the funds or the alliance to fight another war
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Kennyking1234: 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
wow prophesy fulfilled
mazimee:
A day is coming, a day Nigeria will harvest the monster they created in IPOB. write it down.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by mightyhaze: 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
plessis:
Nigeria should stop provoking the igbo people.....

Modified : The people quoting me saw how a Keke rider disarmed a trained soldier and hit the soldier his own gun on the head.....

All of you can swear that ipob have not hurt a single fly since the agitations started....

I know my people.... My people are completely stubborn.....if they pick up arms......they will finish what they started....

This post will remain here.....

I'll modify it when that day comes....
be like that day u talked about 4 years ago is here sad

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing / Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) / Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.