Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

Share Your Any Funny Testimony You Have Heard - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Any Funny Testimony You Have Heard (545 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Testimony You Heard This Year? / What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. / What Is The Weirdest Testimony You Have Ever Listened To In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Any Funny Testimony You Have Heard by Crownadex(m): 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hello Nairalanders

I wish to share you this funny testimony that happened last week Sunday

There was one man in our church given his testimony last week Sunday , the man came out and started singing for like 15minutes non-stop . Everybody started wondering that this testimony must touch people's heart , after we finished the songs he asked us to shout hallelujah 7times and then starting his testimony .

The man : I traveled to my friend's town last day before yesterday , after we dropped in the garage they told me that where I'm going is not too far but their road was too bad, so they asked me not to go with my legs unless i take bike because I'm too old but I refused because I have Jesus with me pleassse help phrase the Lord and we shouted hallelujah

The man : Jesus is over everything sir/ma I went there with my legs and there is nothing happen to me since yesterday please phrase the lord again and we shouted hallelujah three times .

We just noticed this week that papa was not in the church and we went to visit him but he said it was ordinary malaria

Over to you

Share your own funny testimony you have heard
Re: Share Your Any Funny Testimony You Have Heard by LegitGuy22: 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
What is funny there?

Re: Share Your Any Funny Testimony You Have Heard by ojobolinda: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
LegitGuy22:
What is funny there?
I tire o!.........

(1) (Reply)

Spirit And Flesh And Bone / This Man Is Not Famous, But His Picture Is / Why Are We Not Of The World? And Yet We Live Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.