Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' (57958 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by GavelSlam: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
The video posted by on this matter actually shows some members of the public pelting the soldiers with stones and any form of missile they could find.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by fraudbad: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
E no concern me. pikin wey say the mama no go sleep, him too no go sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by ekensi01: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
Who we want believe?
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Litesanti(m): 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Didi anyone watch that video?..... did anyone see when those niggas were throwing stones and other thngs on the soldiers??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by NaijaOrNothing: 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Yea

2 Likes

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Olril18(m): 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by cokiek(f): 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
na wa
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by cytell56: 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
chiagozien:
All i know is we must sink the zoo called nigeria,is matter of time.we must continue.
Mumu, who go loose?

4 Likes

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by NaijaOrNothing: 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Navjsv
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Kazim88: 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Army testing Armoured tank at Nnamdi Kanu Father's palace...
Buhari has finally destroyed Nigeria...
I wonder how him wan take run 2019.

8 Likes

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by igwe44(m): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
We are all entitle to the story we will believe. I believe that soldiers attack the house of Nmamdi kanu and killed five unarmed ipob supporters.

4 Likes

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by sniperr007(m): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
ashjay001:
Guessed as much!

Just 5 hilux vans to arrest Kanu?! They aint that stupid!
So u believe police? Those that change mouth when it suits them.

Me no believe both parties

3 Likes

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Lifestone(m): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
The impression I have from comments by IPOB on NL is that the Nigeria army can never get near Nnamdi Kanu's vicinity.
I am worried that those few guys who came out to resist the NA only had cutlasses and sticks against Armoured Personnel carrier (APC).
Somebody should please check history.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by NothingDoMe: 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
The Battle of the Alamo (February 23 – March 6, 1836) was a pivotal event in the Texas Revolution. Following a 13-day siege, Mexican troops under President General Antonio López de Santa Anna launched an assault on the Alamo Mission near San Antonio de Béxar (modern-day San Antonio, Texas, United States), killing all of the Texian defenders. Santa Anna's cruelty during the battle inspired many Texians—both Texas settlers and adventurers from the United States—to join the Texian Army. Buoyed by a desire for revenge, the Texians defeated the Mexican Army at the Battle of San Jacinto, on April 21, 1836, ending the revolution.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by JeffBezos: 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
Na wa oooo.
This Police self

1 Like

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Papa12(m): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
something is definitely not right here

1 Like

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by fraudbad: 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
chiagozien:
niger area zombie i have notice you.

IPod developers thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by nusirat(m): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
Built2last:
Really...why must the routine test be around his vicinity and why go with Live amunitions ....We are watching

But his vicinity is not Nigeria teritory, my brother fear the consequence of your action.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by enemyofprogress: 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
solid3:
Army testing amoured tank, hmmmm.

My igbo people please stop this agitation, the army is only doing their survey and testing the ground.

Be warned.
you are the only sensible Igbo man that ever liveth

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by PSVITA(m): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
This country tire me oooo.... NIGERIA IS A COUNTRY OF LIE BY LIE AND FOR LIE. I don't even know which of them to belive.
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by ashjay001(m): 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
sniperr007:
So u believe police? Those that change mouth when it suits them.
Me no believe both parties
Yep, d truth is somewhere btw what both are saying.

1 Like

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by chiagozien(m): 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
cytell56:

Mumu, who go loose?
zombie the end will determine.

1 Like

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by classicking(m): 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
oga o i'm not even understanding again sef
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by NothingDoMe: 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
ashjay001:
Guessed as much!

Just 5 hilux vans to arrest Kanu?! They aint that stupid!
No. They will use 100 hulix.
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by enemyofprogress: 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
GavelSlam:
The video posted by on this matter actually shows some members of the public pelting the soldiers with stones and any form of missile they could find.
and some fools were expecting the soldiers not to react.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by GreatNegro(m): 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
solid3:
Army testing amoured tank, hmmmm.

My igbo people please stop this agitation, the army is only doing their survey and testing the ground.

Be warned.
We are unstoppable because God is with us. Biafra must come.

2 Likes

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Blue3k(m): 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by policy12: 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
Abeg make all Ds Biafrans give me their save naira, since dey want to go,as they won't av any need of it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by philanthropist1(m): 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
k
There is no army barrack again to test armoured car..
they are testing different guns and arsenal in resident
areas...... who is still arguing that Nigeria is a zoo?

umu chineke na obere Oge, Biafra ga a bia

6 Likes

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by fraudbad: 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
ekensi01:
Who we want believe?

I rather believe the police than the developers

2 Likes

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by keypha1: 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
Police can lie eeh, upon all the beating army people use to beat police they still lie to cover and protect army, zoo muderfokers

1 Like

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
GavelSlam:
So they use stone to defend army bullets...
So stone is a missile.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku/obi Receive Warm Welcome In Lagos Despite Work Day / Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku / Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.