Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army (33446 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots / Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army by nnabyke042: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
fk001:
Carry on Nigeria army we are solemnly behind you.

Nothing do you.

hope you will say this when a similar incedent like this happens in your region,and that you wil not labell us 'hatefilled' when we rejoice over your misfurtune.
Re: Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army by 9inches(m): 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
Rotji:

Ipob with ridiculous lies and propaganda

Example of the lies.
Re: Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army by fk001(m): 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
nnabyke042:
hope you will say this when a similar incedent like this happens in your region,and that you wil not labell us 'hatefilled' when we rejoice over your misfurtune.

Your people brought the misfortune upon themselves, i don't mean to hurt your feelings with my comment.

But seriously your people are the cause of everything
Re: Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army by soulfood(m): 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
one minute you are jews, next you are like muslim palestinians. make up your mind.
Deltagiant:
Why parading your armoured vehicles in a zero security risk area in the first place?

The use of arms must be to deal with a situation where the opposing side was armed.

One thing that has become obvious in the Ipob vs Buhari standoff is the courage and fearlessness in the face of death which the agitators have imbibed.

With pelting of stones at armored vehicles, the agitators have adorned a similar spirit as the Palestinians. Reminiscent of the Palestinian stone- throwing population Vs Israeli armored tanks.

And with this, i can bet you, more global interest would grow. And Nigeria will not escape that final verdict---Referendum.
Re: Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army by adims96(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
nobody was killed joor, those Igbos are touts they have turned my village to a smoking arena.....
my home is the brown upstair behind the tank
Re: Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army by thoth: 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
The same narration was given on the shia event, Nigerian Army is so lame they can't even be creative anymore.
Re: Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army by Deltagiant: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
soulfood:
one minute you are jews, next you are like muslim palestinians. make up your mind.
Go study English language and comprehension.
Re: Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army by ofai: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
DonBobes:

U idiots r d real maggots in civil outfits.
Things r gradually getting outta hands till dey declare a curfew in ur states . Mov outside d speculated time n get paid right.
Bastards indeed. How I wish army posts me to dat region. Chei. Though I won't waste souls till am pushed to do dat or if wat i am der to protect is at stake. But i go beat those stupid guys cald Igbos

Idiotic zombie. Have you read the latest news to see how your​ police and army had contradicted themselves? You are still defending the indefensible. Why besieging a compound if not that you want to attack it in the first place?
Re: Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army by Deltagiant: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
thoth:
The same narration was given on the shia event, Nigerian Army is so lame they can't even be creative anymore.

They are confused...caught up with the new world order. Information flowing with the speed of light. During the Biafra war, they had the advantage to control info.. but now, no more. With as tiny as a handset, the savages are exposed to the world.

1 Like

Re: Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army by Innomach(m): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
Balkan:
Afonja unity begger. keep your advice for afenifere

Agwa nti ma onughi, egbupu isi, nti esoro ya laa.
Re: Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army by Yareema22(m): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
psp2pc:
I just laugh when I read these e-iPob comments about the world watching or that amnesty international,UN or the US is monitoring the activities of the army. and would prosecute buratai at The ICC.
you iPoB guys are really funny.
no one gives a fvck about secessionist or terrorists.
I just pity the ones that will die a foolish death in their fight for an unachievable goal.
Jonathan's loss really pained you guys... LoL
that was exactly what I was telling one ipob tout yesterday....but they no go hear...by the time buratai and his khaki boys are done with resetting their brains to normal mode,then and only then will they be able to think and reason like normal human beings.

1 Like

Re: Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army by psp2pc(m): 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
Yareema22:
that was exactly what I was telling one ipob tout yesterday....but they no go hear...by the time buratai and his khaki boys are done with resetting their brains to normal mode,then and only then will they be able to think and reason like normal human beings.

even though they are fvcking up, we don't want them killed for nothing and the more we advice them,the more they think we are their enemies.

1 Like

Re: Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army by sapele914(m): 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
Olu20090:
Nigerian Criminal Government and deception. Initially you asked the Police Commissioner of Abia to put out a statement saying that there was no such confrontation, then now you have changed to "WE FIRED WARNING SHOTS". You see your life? Disgracing yourselves. Amnesty International have this new evidence, and the lawyers handling IPOB case in US just got fresh evidence...sweet evidence.

BTW, What were the military doing around Nnamdi Kanu's house of all the roads in Abia? What are these idiotss doing in the streets when there is no war or unrest? Get you azz back to barrack or if you are so hungry for a fight...GO TO SAMBISA FOREST TO FIGHT PEOPLE WITH WEAPONS LIKE YOU; STOP TRYING TO PROVE TOUGH WITH UNARMED CIVILIANS. Maggots in uniform. I spit on you people. Tomorrow you will be wondering why Nigerians don't respect their military, why should we respect you when you behave like touts and criminals?
Unbelieveable how daft and naïve some people really are?just unbelieveable, what a shame. Big Big Dummy.
Re: Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army by sapele914(m): 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
Balkan:
You see

I can see God's hand in Biafra restoration.
Did you notice that those guys were not running away even in the face of death. there are millions of of Igbos like that. They are ready to give their life. Biafra is an ideology, no military solution but a political solution. there is still a window for political solution. if the government continues this way, I see the end of Nigeria.

Remember Afenifere that have been hiding to talk deu to fear , are now speaking up a bit for Oduduwa republic.
Dreamer restoration of Biafra?are you refering to the hell on earth from 1967 to 1970.too many children on this forum,Nigeria has been 1 country since 1914,Jonathan and Pdp celebrated the occasion in 2014,even your kinsman Pius Anyim started a centennial city in Abuja to mark the occasion,Nigeria will outlive you and your unborn children so the sooner you get with the programme and stop deceiving yourself the better.

Don't you have parents that advice you or does your father support this your heroin dellusioned mindset?
Re: Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army by sapele914(m): 12:05am On Sep 12, 2017
temptnow:
That's why I don't feel sorry for the army and police whenever they're killed in the SS or SE
Just the same way you will be attacked in future by men of the under world (Ipob Criminals)and the same police and army won't come to your help,we will read your obituary on nairaland and no one will be sorry for you? It takes 2 to tango.
Re: Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army by sapele914(m): 12:09am On Sep 12, 2017
ITbomb:
If armless youths can face the military, what would happen if they are armed
The Ipob miscreants would have met their creator.
Re: Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army by blockchainz(f): 10:07am On Sep 12, 2017
Ngozi123:

When you go around the world begging for handouts to just to feed yourselves, you have very little leg to stand on when it comes to sovereignty. Nigeria is a sovereign state yet it's still relying on Western money just to defeat a group of men who don't even look like they eat 3 square meals a day in the North? I'm not sure if you realize the precarious state your country is in right now undecided.
Stop talking like an ignorant fool, you think nairalande is filled with ignorant bigots like you. Nigeria was asking for weapons, never asked for money, dumb monkey.
Re: Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army by blockchainz(f): 10:13am On Sep 12, 2017
Blue3k:
This is a crazy situation. Somebody is lying here. We need witness testimonies and corpes to examine. Either nobody died or five died according to the statements given.

Anyway examine the video and judge for yourselves. I see people throwing rocks at armored vehicle definitely. I also see a man with gun shot wound to his leg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYkDJV6_8fU

This is scam, they brought out an injured man to smear the Nigerian army. A Friend an Ipob member told me of their tricks... Desperate fools. Thank God that the Nigerian army were given strict orders to only attack when fired upon.
Re: Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army by Ngozi123(f): 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
blockchainz:

Stop talking like an ignorant fool, you think nairalande is filled with ignorant bigots like you. Nigeria was asking for weapons, never asked for money, dumb monkey.

Check your facts first before calling people ignorant and monkeys undecided. I was raised by beautiful Igbo lady, whom I much aspire to be like so I will not insult you.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/198317-boko-haram-eu-donates-50-million-nigeria.html
http://www.businessdayonline.com/eu-donates-50million-to-fight-against-boko-haram-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army by blockchainz(f): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ngozi123:

Check your facts first before calling people ignorant and monkeys undecided. I was raised by beautiful Igbo lady, whom I much aspire to be like so I will not insult you.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/198317-boko-haram-eu-donates-50-million-nigeria.html
http://www.businessdayonline.com/eu-donates-50million-to-fight-against-boko-haram-in-nigeria/
The EU offering to support Nigeria is part of the global coalition to fight Islamic terrorism worldwide, it is normal for world agencies/bodies and countries to support each other. Countries give donations to even America, Nigeria too donates to Nation's, it's solidarity due to mutual benefits, and aspirations. Stop saying we are dependent on them. This is just a good gesture.
Re: Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army by Ngozi123(f): 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
blockchainz:

The EU offering to support Nigeria is part of the global coalition to fight Islamic terrorism worldwide, it is normal for world agencies/bodies and countries to support each other. Countries give donations to even America, Nigeria too donates to Nation's, it's solidarity due to mutual benefits, and aspirations. Stop saying we are dependent on them. This is just a good gesture.

Giving $50 million US dollars is not just a 'good gesture'- it's to help them as they know that these countries cannot or will not help themselves. Also, which countries gave donations to the US for their own war efforts? Which country gave the US even $20 million for their war efforts in Iraq, Vietnam etc? The US doesn't need aid as it is a rich country that utilises its resources in a far more efficient manner than Nigeria.

Imagine calling someone else ignorant and a monkey and then going on to compare Nigeria and the US as if they have equal status... undecided

1 Like

Re: Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army by blockchainz(f): 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ngozi123:

Giving $50 billion US dollars is not just a 'good gesture'- it's to help them as they know that these countries cannot or will not help themselves. Also, which countries gave donations to the US for their own war efforts? Which country gave the US even $20 million for their war efforts in Iraq, Vietnam etc? The US doesn't need aid as it is a rich country that utilises its resources in a far more efficient manner than Nigeria.

Imagine calling someone else ignorant and a monkey and then going on to compare Nigeria and the US as if they have equal status... undecided

You are confused, it's 50mil dollars,not billion. It's no need arguing with a bigot though, good luck on your Biafra.
Re: Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army by Ngozi123(f): 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
blockchainz:

You are confused, it's 50mil dollars,not billion. It's no need arguing with a bigot though, good luck on your Biafra.

Sorry, $50 million. Now, are you capable of answering my questions or are you just going to run away because you've embarrassed yourself here undecided?

Over a period of 5 years, from 2010-2015, Nigeria recieved:
$3 billion in aid from the US.
$2.165 billion in aid from the U.K.

These are just two countries- I can't be bothered to look for more but this should give you a view of how pathetic your country is. A country as resource-rich and populous as Nigeria should not be receiving any aid from any country. Yet we still have people like, who in their delusions of grandeur, believe that the country is comparable to the US. The arrogance of you people knows no bounds.

Btw, I haven't even gotten into charities and world bank aids. If you want me to go there, I will undecided.

[url]http://ris.org.in/pdf/IV_A_Mr.%20Saidu%20Nasiru%20Sulaiman.pdf[/url]

Edit: blockchainz read this edited version.

1 Like

Re: Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army by blockchainz(f): 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ngozi123:

Sorry, $50 million. Now, are you capable of answering my questions or are you just going to run away because you've embarrassed yourself here undecided?
Read the article and comprehend,either your comprehension is low or you can't read. The article on the link you sent contradicts everything you say. Your assertions and questions are too dumb and elementary, there is no basis of arguing here, read the article and understand.
Re: Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army by Ngozi123(f): 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
blockchainz:

Read the article and comprehend,either your comprehension is low or you can't read. The article on the link you sent contradicts everything you say. Your assertions and questions are too dumb and elementary, there is no basis of arguing here, read the article and understand.

If my questions are too elementary then it should be simple for you to answer them, no? You claimed that Nigeria didn't ask for money. Don't tell me you truly believe that the E.U. just decided to give Nigeria money out of the kindness of their hearts and Nigeria reluctantly accepted undecided. You can't be this naïve, can you?

Oops. It looks like Britain is planning to cut the aid it sends to your country- they're even asking your leaders to step up and stop relying on them so much. Pray tell, if Nigeria wasn't in need of this aid then why would Britain's foreign minister, Boris Johnson, say this:

“This is about helping a Commonwealth partner in its time of need as well as addressing the root causes of international challenges.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/31/britain-halves-foreign-aid-money-nigeria/

Pray tell undecided.

1 Like

Re: Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army by blockchainz(f): 7:13am On Sep 13, 2017
Ngozi123:

If my questions are too elementary then it should be simple for you to answer them, no? You claimed that Nigeria didn't ask for money. Don't tell me you truly believe that the E.U. just decided to give Nigeria money out of the kindness of their hearts and Nigeria reluctantly accepted undecided. You can't be this naïve, can you?

Oops. It looks like Britain is planning to cut the aid it sends to your country- they're even asking your leaders to step up and stop relying on them so much. Pray tell, if Nigeria wasn't in need of this aid then why would Britain's foreign minister, Boris Johnson, say this:

“This is about helping a Commonwealth partner in its time of need as well as addressing the root causes of international challenges.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/31/britain-halves-foreign-aid-money-nigeria/

Pray tell undecided.
Bleep you local dumb bitch, go and die for Biafra, not stay here typing dumb shit, coward
Re: Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army by Ngozi123(f): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2017
blockchainz:

Bleep you local dumb bitch, go and die for Biafra, not stay here typing dumb shit, coward

In other words, you can't actually counter any of my points so you've resorted to insults.

Have a good day smiley.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wedding Of William Ibori, James Ibori's Elder Brother To Younger Bride In Delta / Fashola: Why I Turned Down 17 Honorary Degrees / Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.