Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,064 members, 7,814,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates (27329 Views)

3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng / No Good Job? –try These Top 7 Nigerian ICT Jobs With High Employment Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by BiafranBushBoy: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2017
goingape1:
Mr writer!

no be money dem dey use take do all this stuff?

or you want make guys steal take do the above?

you must buy ticket to sell ticket na! be realistic and stop writing rubbish that will temporary excite the mind.

Don't be a naysayer please. If you don't value the Info, don't discourage others!!

I have experiences to back them up, but I can't write everything!
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by BiafranBushBoy: 10:07am On Sep 11, 2017
free2ryhme:

i dint ask them not to accept your resume for employment neither did i tell them not to call you for interview

why the vexing of spirit

I can employ you right here on Nairaland to start work tomorrow...

You wana doubt me? You will work for just a month and I will terminate your employment

Starting salary will be 50k.

I don't blog for money, I use it to inspire...

Now piss off!!
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by Mekanus(m): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2017
greggng:
We're do those that create website, mobile apps belong to? How long does it take to learn it and we're do I get the best learning
You should learn how to use 'were' and 'we're' they are two different words. It just made your comments crappy.

2 Likes

Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by BiafranBushBoy: 10:08am On Sep 11, 2017
bimpeecrown:
Thanks for the update, really informative, I am a graduate of Animal production and health, wouldn't mind any job for now ,kindly help.

Where is your location presently?
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by free2ryhme: 10:09am On Sep 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

You wana doubt me? You will work for just a month and I will terminate your employment

Now piss off!!

and you never employ anybody for NL you wan employ me

take your job and employ a NLder

I dont need your 200k sef a month grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by lordsniel(m): 10:10am On Sep 11, 2017
[My guy abeg any link to any vessel job i no mind. As work no dey money no dey but boiz must sha survive quote author=marvin902 post=60340908]oga if you not get connection for this naija..
na only God go fit save you...
nevertheless still prefer vessels job to all this office jobs very boring undecided undecided[/quote]
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by cstr1000: 10:11am On Sep 11, 2017
As a young graduate, internship is the best .
Look for internship that correspond to your course and use your youthful period to build your experience. Unless you don't like what you studied.
Any other thing else is not ideal.
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by BiafranBushBoy: 10:11am On Sep 11, 2017
greggng:
We're do those that create website, mobile apps belong to? How long does it take to learn it and we're do I get the best learning

It depends on your location. Where is your current location?
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by BiafranBushBoy: 10:12am On Sep 11, 2017
mrphysics:

He dropped some skills you need to acquire in 2017. Whether you graduated in Animal production and health, you need one or two of these and you are good to go. Before I was employed, I earn more than my country salary just developing content for different people on fiverr, earning 190k every month depending on how good the market was. I am not saying it for you to contact me on how to get started rather for you to visit the business section of this forum and see how others are hustling and earning money even more than people in the office.

Even as I write from the office, I still earn a bit more than my salary. Get these skills and see how your CV will develop

Thanks for being an inspiration. It baffles me when people are selective in gaining knowledge. How can someone be looking for just a job, when he/she can carve out a career path.

Thanks all the same for your input

2 Likes

Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by BiafranBushBoy: 10:13am On Sep 11, 2017
vic4real22:
pls can any body tell me where to learn web designing.

Where is your location?
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by lordsniel(m): 10:14am On Sep 11, 2017
free2ryhme:

Biafran bush boy oya I ready to take your job here on Nairaland reach me via my mail lordsniel1952@gmail.com
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by BiafranBushBoy: 10:15am On Sep 11, 2017
free2ryhme:

I don't blow my trumpet. I have given reasonable amount of people here jobs. So keep your statistics to yourself. The question should be "what about those I can't help directly, what happens?"

I tend to inspire them. Look at yourself and ask yourself, "what have I done to help other job seekers, if not discouraging them?"

Don't bother replying because I won't give you another reply. Good day!

2 Likes

Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by Owlumeday(m): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2017
bimpeecrown:
Thanks for the update, really informative, I am a graduate of Animal production and health, wouldn't mind any job for now ,kindly help.

Am currently an undergraduate of APH... FUTA.. Can we chat on whatsap.. 08189403133
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by Mekanus(m): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2017
vic4real22:
pls can any body tell me where to learn web designing.
If you have a laptop I suggest you start with online resources like Ebooks. YouTube has got a lot of videos on web development, you can start from there. I have been using these online resources to train myself; I can design some simple websites now with the knowledge of HTML and CSS. I just started JavaScript recently. The only problem I'm facing now is time and lack of electricity.
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by free2ryhme: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I don't blow my trumpet. I have given reasonable amount of people here jobs. So keep your statistics to yourself. The question should be "what about those I can't help directly, what happens?"

I tend to inspire them. Look at yourself and ask yourself, "what have I done to help other job seekers, if not discouraging them?"

atleast you can reply a fellow Nl lordsniel, he is looking for job.

Reach him via his mail lordsniel1952@gmail.com
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by goingape1: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Now piss off!!
bushboy!

you were dey do E-begging with your blog, you think say we no know? undecided

shall you are free to deceive people with mouth.
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by OluwasureGig: 10:20am On Sep 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Now piss off!!
Uncle please employ me.i can accomplish any task given to me and on time
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by goingape1: 10:21am On Sep 11, 2017
free2ryhme:

atleast you can reply a fellow Nl lordsniel, he is looking for job.

Reach him via his mail lordsniel1952@gmail.com
forget that E-begger!

for someone to come and say he fit employ someone for a month with 50k just know say na lie full him mouth!

just by the look of his dp you go know say na upcoming 419 him be.
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by wg01: 10:22am On Sep 11, 2017
Internship works for alot of Nigerian graduates, it gives them the confidence and strength to take the first few steps in the ever demanding world. i recommend job seekers to look for reputable companies with track records in this and not the ones that just push graduates into marketing. Information is power. Try this https://247solutionsltd.com
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by ignis: 10:25am On Sep 11, 2017
I refuse to agree...
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by firstolalekan(m): 10:25am On Sep 11, 2017
seunny4lif:
I.T remains the best.
You get job anywhere in the world
Your brain is having partial contacts undecided
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by zahnaughty1da: 10:27am On Sep 11, 2017
bimpeecrown:
m also a graduate of animal production and management science dunno wia m gonna work tho?
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by free2ryhme: 10:29am On Sep 11, 2017
goingape1:
forget that E-begger!

for someone to come and say he fit employ someone for a month with 50k just know say na lie full him mouth!

cc : BiafranBushBoy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by miketayo(m): 10:35am On Sep 11, 2017
greggng:

Programmers, web/app developer & web/app designer.
With no prior knowledge at least 7 months intense training.
If u don't enjoy it u can never understand it.
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by greggng: 10:36am On Sep 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

It depends on your location. Where is your current location?

Gowon estate close to egbeda in alimosho lga lagos state
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by BiafranBushBoy: 10:40am On Sep 11, 2017
greggng:

Gowon estate close to egbeda in alimosho lga lagos state

send me your number at Training@iihtng.com

or Email address
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by BiafranBushBoy: 10:41am On Sep 11, 2017
lordsniel:

Biafran bush boy oya I ready to take your job here on Nairaland reach me via my mail lordsniel1952@gmail.com

Where is your location bro.

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by Fela40: 10:48am On Sep 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Bush, you shouldn't be doing this with some jobless trolls online. You don pass this stage na.

Post your shii and get the fvck outta the thread. You don't need to remind people that you can feed them!!

Stop all these online banter. Imagine say your subordinates see you for NLand and identify that you are the one throwing diss up and down!! undecided
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by Fela40: 10:48am On Sep 11, 2017
goingape1:
forget that E-begger!

Wish you knew sha. Good day!!
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by chelseaboi(m): 11:04am On Sep 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
You should know that searching for the right job can also reduce your sit at home time and help you build your profile at least.

We all can't be Managing Directors immediately after school. We start small and end Big. Thanks for reading.

Source: http://topwritersden.com/hot-nigerian-jobs-fresh-graduates/

morning Mr. lalasticlala
Baba...I'm ready to learn under u...I'm in Lagos..kirikiri industrial area..email...obianokwaluc@gmail.com..
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by TourismMan(m): 11:10am On Sep 11, 2017
goingape1:
Mr writer!

no be money dem dey use take do all this stuff?

or you want make guys steal take do the above?

you must buy ticket to sell ticket na! be realistic and stop writing rubbish that will temporary excite the mind.

I dey tell u. That Travel Agent thing, I so much have interest in it as a TourismMan, but where is the money to put structures in place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Reveals Number Of Nigerians Employed Under APC / Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities / 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.