Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates (27366 Views)

3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng / No Good Job? –try These Top 7 Nigerian ICT Jobs With High Employment Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by okedoyinolabisi(f): 11:14am On Sep 11, 2017
bimpeecrown:
Thanks for the update, really informative, I am a graduate of Animal production and health, wouldn't mind any job for now ,kindly help.
so u are a nairalander too? nice...ehm I thought u are into designing bridal accessories beads etc

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by marvin902(m): 11:29am On Sep 11, 2017
mrphysics:

Its not true. I got a work without any connection and I have seen those with connection coming to the office and later sent back because they have nothing to offer.

Start doing something; improve yourself and see how opportunities will present themselves

am not trying to discourage anybody ..
buh thats the awful truth..
in this country..
even where am working if you nor know person oyo is your case.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by Tombrook0: 11:31am On Sep 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

send me your number at Training@iihtng.com

or Email address

Am interested in social media manager and content development training, my issues is that there are lot videos on YouTube, any particular handle or training videos I should be looking out for?

I really want to learn. Pls help this poor boy. 07061960316
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by marvin902(m): 11:31am On Sep 11, 2017
lordsniel:
[My guy abeg any link to any vessel job i no mind. As work no dey money no dey but boiz must sha survive quote author=marvin902 post=60340908]oga if you not get connection for this naija..
na only God go fit save you...
nevertheless still prefer vessels job to all this office jobs very boring undecided undecided

sicrewing.com
i leave the rest to you...

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by seunny4lif(m): 11:35am On Sep 11, 2017
grin grin grin
You no well grin grin
firstolalekan:

Your brain is having partial contacts undecided
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by Tombrook0: 11:37am On Sep 11, 2017
Thanks boss

Abeg any correct training center to learn social media
And content development in Lagos. And if am to learn from you tube, any particular trained to follow, cos lot of videos on YouTube and it confusing.
If you can train me am loyal boss
Respect.

BiafranBushBoy:
As a fresh graduate in Nigeria, you may have asked about the hot Nigerian jobs for fresh graduates, with high employment chances for those without experience. I know that one of our major hustles is getting a good job without being asked for several years of experience. It sucks when you see a job you are passionate about, but only to given requirements like;

“Not above 23 years but with 32 years of experience”

Therefore, are you a fresh graduate in Nigeria? Are you among a large number of fresh graduates in Nigeria without a job but has never gotten a call back despite submitting over a hundred CVs? If this is the case, I have excellent news for you. I have drafted these jobs from the research of vacancies seen on the various jobs. In case you don't know verified job sites to use, please quickly go through List of verified Job Sites without GNLD Jobs (Nairaland and some other great sites are there.)

There are many hot Nigerian job categories that have high employment chances for fresh graduates. The jobs may not have the high salary you anticipated, but it is a good starter for a fresh graduate without any job in Nigeria.

In no order, here are the top jobs with high employment chances for a fresh graduate in Nigeria

Sales Executives

Many don’t like this job role, not knowing that it is one of the hottest jobs in Nigeria now. Many graduates have envisioned themselves outside the school, having a big office space with a secretary. Any job role that would disrupt this vision even for a start isn’t a welcomed idea. As a fresh graduate in Nigeria without a job, this job role has a very high employment chance for you.

I started off with this role, and I never knew the potentials that it had till I became a sales person. It is an entry position. You should know that if anybody can be promoted in an organization faster, it is always from the sales department. All you need is to find the right company and kick start your career with ease.

Programmers

If you have little ideas about computers, do a programming course and see how opportunities will multiply for you. Programmers are easily absorbed (without experience or not) into several job roles, where they can grow.

Research has shown that “ICT jobs have more chances of hiring people without experience” than other job sectors. What is more than applying to jobs that do not require much experience?

Content Developers

This is one of the hot Nigerian jobs with high employment chances in Nigeria today. Companies are in need of content developers. I even do perform this job role on part time basis. Due to the high demand of content developers, companies are willing to hire you and train you on the job role till you become perfect. All you need is just a good writing ability – you don’t even need to be perfect.

As a content developer, you should have the basic ability to develop engaging contents and use it as a marketing tool. If you can do this and still without a job, why not go for a Content Development role?

Information Technology Tutors

This job role should have topped my list, but I will just leave it this way. I have seen lots of young graduates making a living just from teaching others ICT courses. If you are good and have gathered enough experience and money, you can even start up your own ICT tutorial centre and employ others.

Web Designers/Developers

If you can check the number of job vacancies in various sectors in the month of August and July in Nigeria, Web Development and Sales took the first spot. The good news was that the years of experience required was from 0 – 1-year experience. This means that they gave room for graduates without experience to join their team. Working as a web developer can truly become a money spinner for you if you truly know your craft.

Social Media Managers

The truly social media fanatics should see this job role as something they should do. This is really a hot job in Nigeria If you have an active social media profile. Every organization needs a social media influencer, and you can be one with ease. This is the fastest job to launch your career in the world of digital marketing.

Call Center Agents

Major outfits, who utilize call centre agents, happily offer these kinds of job roles to young graduates. The pay lies in between good and excellent. These call centre jobs don’t require many years of experience to get you hired, so you should give it a try.

Travel Agents

Does travelling the globe excite you? Then consider making a living out of it. You shouldn’t follow the crowd and do the usual booking and selling of tickets. Be unique, and you earn a good living from it. You can venture into something more exciting. For example, you can consider creating customized vacation packages for corporate enterprises.

Source: http://topwritersden.com/hot-nigerian-jobs-fresh-graduates/
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by Safiaa(f): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2017
LastMumu:
1. Marketing
2. Marketing
3. Marketing
4. Marketing
5. Marketing

Companies always want to make more sales, companies always recruit more marketers.
Thats right. Can't wait to graduate from this course next year grin
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:52am On Sep 11, 2017
What about BMC?
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by jayloms: 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:
This is true and really educative.

ICT and social media is the rave Now

Team programming for now
I'm sure your account got hacked!
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by BiafranBushBoy: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
Tombrook0:
Thanks boss

Abeg any correct training center to learn social media
And content development in Lagos. And if am to learn from you tube, any particular trained to follow, cos lot of videos on YouTube and it confusing.
If you can train me am loyal boss
Respect.

I can train you. Send me a mail @ broadwaymarketingconsults@gmail.com
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by BiafranBushBoy: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
Tombrook0:

Am interested in social media manager and content development training, my issues is that there are lot videos on YouTube, any particular handle or training videos I should be looking out for?

I really want to learn. Pls help this poor boy.

Are you in Lagos?

That is how I can really help you.
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by Tombrook0: 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Are you in Lagos?

That is how I can really help you.

Yes pls am in Lagos sir. Mainland prescribly
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by mrphysics(m): 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
marvin902:

am not trying to discourage anybody ..
buh thats the awful truth..
in this country..
even where am working if you nor know person oyo is your case.. undecided undecided
Lol. Hope you guys pay above 150 for a starter?
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by BiafranBushBoy: 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
Tombrook0:

Yes pls am in Lagos sir. Mainland precisely

Send me a mail at broadwaymarketingconsults@gmail.com
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by Kenoxman(m): 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
bimpeecrown:
Thanks for the update, really informative, I am a graduate of Animal production and health, wouldn't mind any job for now ,kindly help.
Why not start up a poultry, piggery,fishery or any other agro-allied production. Some of us hav no knowlege in this field but we are doing fine,let alone a more knowledgeable person as u. Capital? u can always start small & grow biga.

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
undecided
Safiaa:
Thats right. Can't wait to graduate from this course next year grin
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by marvin902(m): 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
mrphysics:

Lol. Hope you guys pay above 150 for a starter?

you wan negotiate with indian men abi grin grin
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by Safiaa(f): 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
Piiko:
undecided
i'll respond now
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by mrphysics(m): 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
marvin902:

you wan negotiate with indian men abi grin grin
Lol. I heard Indian men pay the best. When you meet them on fiverr, you had better rejected the work and save yourself the shame of negative review.

If they pay less than the amount mentioned, then it doesn't worth the connection. Lol
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
Safiaa:
i'll respond now
I don't love u no more
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by Safiaa(f): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
Piiko:
I don't love u no more
Check. smiley
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by marvin902(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
mrphysics:

Lol. I heard Indian men pay the best. When you meet them on fiverr, you had better rejected the work and save yourself the shame of negative review.

If they pay less than the amount mentioned, then it doesn't worth the connection. Lol

the pay is good thats you nor miss anyday sha... undecided undecided undecided
buh if you add salary,feeding,allowance,public holiday allowance and probably monthly target is worth it...
then december and january you get additional 20k to your salary.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by Keeppushing: 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nice one OP

If you get ear..........

Meanwhile if you are in Lagos book a seat to attend a two days free training/workshop on web designing/development
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
Try again smiley
Safiaa:
Check. smiley
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by mrphysics(m): 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
marvin902:

the pay is good thats you nor miss anyday sha... undecided undecided undecided
buh if you add salary,feeding,allowance,public holiday allowance and probably monthly target is worth it...
then december and january you get additional 20k to your salary.. grin grin grin grin

It's great. Making sense
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by bimpeecrown(f): 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
[yeah, am into that as well.. You really know me? But I don't ma'am kindly chat up quote author=okedoyinolabisi post=60343580]so u are a nairalander too? nice...ehm I thought u are into designing bridal accessories beads etc[/quote]
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by bimpeecrown(f): 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Where is your location presently?
Apapa, Lagos State
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by six1996(m): 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
it annoying this job Requires connection...
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I can employ you right here on Nairaland to start work tomorrow...

You wana doubt me? You will work for just a month and I will terminate your employment

Starting salary will be 50k.

I don't blog for money, I use it to inspire...

Now piss off!!

Employ me, please. You can fire me after a month if you wish. The start payment can be 30k.

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
wg01:
Internship works for alot of Nigerian graduates, it gives them the confidence and strength to take the first few steps in the ever demanding world. i recommend job seekers to look for reputable companies with track records in this and not the ones that just push graduates into marketing. Information is power. Try this https://247solutionsltd.com

The page is faulty. It's not accepting email input.

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by M7even(m): 12:18am On Sep 12, 2017
Teacher.. Football pundit aka bet9ja
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by deafeyez: 7:50am On Sep 12, 2017
seunny4lif:
I.T remains the best. You get job anywhere in the world
Very true. But which of the I.T is most sellable. Which do you prefer to study.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Difference Between HND And Bsc- Wole Soyinka / Can I Survive On CFA 90,000 Teaching Job In Cote D'ivoire? / Festus Keyamo Reveals Number Of Nigerians Employed Under APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.